Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Rock Star Werewolf In Chicago

Chapter 6

by mandy9207 1 review

Annie and Pete....oh fuck summaries just read rate and review it.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2010-01-26 - Updated: 2010-01-27 - 863 words - Complete

1Original
Annie’s POV
“Officer! Thank god you’re here my friend needs help!!” I screamed as I grabbed his hand and ran towards Pete.

Once we got there Pete was already one hundred percent werewolf and he was foaming at the mouth growling while his red eyes were glaring at the two of us.

“Miss stay back from this thing I’m going to call animal control and have him put to sleep.” He said as he reached for his walkie talkie.

“No! You can’t please can’t we just get him to a hospital?!” I said as I snatched the walkie from him.

“Miss this thing could be dangerous and hurt you we have him put to sleep.”

“You can’t please! Just take my word for it and take him to the hospital!” I said as tears were forming in my eyes.

“Fine.” He said as he looked at me like I’m crazy. “I’ll call the animal hospital and have it picked up.”

“Thank you thank you so much!” I said as I shook his hand.

A few minutes later there was an ambulance I tried to calm Pete down so we could get him in there but I could tell he was scared.

“Don’t worry Petey they’re not going to hurt you I won’t let them.” I said in his ear as I pet him.”

I helped the paramedic put Pete in the ambulance and I got in them with them.

“Miss what exactly is the problem with this animal?”

“Umm.” I had no idea what to say if I say what’s really wrong with him they’ll think I’m crazy.

“He sprained his paw.” I said nervously.

“Okay.” The paramedic said as she scribbled down something on a clipboard.

Thirty minutes later we were in the animal hospital. The next thing I know they put a muzzle on Pete and had him sitting on examination table. A few minutes went by and they checked out his sprained paw.

“Um miss there’s nothing wrong with him.” The doctor said as he finished checking Pete out.

“Trust me there is.”

“Is it alright if we take some blood?”

Soon as the doctor said that Pete’s head shot up and starting whimpering at me.

“Oh come on you big baby you can take a shot.” I said as I pet him.

“So I’ll take that as a yes.” The doctor said as he laughed.

He came back in a few minutes and gave Pete a shot the whole time Pete kept giving me this sad little face trying to make me feel guilty.

“Stop looking at me like that this is going to help you.”

“I’ll be right back I have to have someone look at this.” The doctor said sounding confused.

Pete kept looking at me with that face.

“Stop it! I brought you here for your own good. Besides the shot wasn’t that bad.”

Pete shook his head left to right and tried to take off the muzzle.

“Ohh that’s what you want.” I said as I got up and took off the muzzle.

Once I took it off Pete started licking my face.

“Okay okay I get it your welcome.” I said I pet his head.

“Umm miss can we have you look at something?” The doctor said as he came back looking even more confused.

“Sure.” I said as I followed him.

“We took a look at your dog uh wolf thing and we found something very odd about his blood.”

“What?”

“He has human DNA in it.” The doctor said looking at Pete sounding puzzled.

“What?!” I said pretending to be surprised.

“Ma’am I can’t believe I’m saying this but it’s he’s uh this thing is a werewolf.”

“What a werewolf?!” I said pretending to be shocked.

“Do you know anything about this?”

“Well…actually yes. He’s a friend of mine and he got bit this has been going on for a couple days.”

“I can’t believe it.” The doctor said as he sat down with a hand on his forehead.

“Doc how do I get him back to normal??”

“I don’t know but I want you to bring him in tomorrow so I can ask him a couple questions and have someone take a look at him.”

“Okay will that fix this?”

“I don’t know I can’t make any promises.” He said still sounding stunned.

Shit thanks for nothing doc. I thought as I gave him a fake smile and walked out with Pete.

“Doc? Can you keep this just between us?”

“Of course miss.” He said as he shook my hand.

I got back to Pete’s car and put him in the backseat. I looked down at my watch oh my god it’s three in the morning.

“Pete looks like your crashing at my place tonight I’m too exhausted to drive to your hotel.”

“Arf!”

“Sorry I don’t speak wolf.” I said as I started the car.

Sorry this chap was so short and sorry it sucked =\
Sign up to rate and review this story