Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > you can forget

what will come of me now

by vex93 2 reviews

so this is also kind of a test, if i get a few reviews i promise i will write a full out chapter :) who do u think frank is going to meet???? :D

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2010-01-29 - Updated: 2010-01-30 - 652 words

1Exciting
so this is also kind of a test, if i get a few reviews i promise i will write a full out chapter :)

CHAPTER 2

A few days have passed, and all I can think about is the look on my fathers face. The dirty smirk he carries around with him, as if he is proud of the poor souls he has captured and left to rot in this undoubtedly hellish revelation. I am the lucky one. I get to leave this unforsaken hellhole in the next hour or so.

Dear log book,
Where will I go? Where the fuck will I live!? Im 18 years old, my father is a nutcase and the only person who ever truly loved me is dead.
the only place I fell safe is when I sleep. From now on life is going to be hard, but anything is better than being in the presence of the devil himself. Well at least hes got a pretty good disguise.


FRANKLIN IERO! YOU ARE FREE TO LEAVE..
Fuck,
As I stood up slowly I felt the heaviness of life on my shoulders, the bald guard eyed me down as if I was his MacDonalds lunch.
I packed the only two things I posses. My ipod and $50. Dragging my feet on the cold dull tiles I could only think about what was behind the white hellish doors, a life? Maybe.
Where on earth was I going to go anyway, I have no money no family no fucking life.
The only thing to do now was walk and fucking hope.

Finally a park, I shall repost here tonight, this is what my life is reduced to! Hoping by chance ill run into a comfortable park bench, I wonder what time it was, the sky shone a dim grey entwined orange, possibly late afternoon, there was no human contact for miles, I was completely and utterly alone. As usual.
Every minute felt like hours passing me by.
I finally stopped complaining in my own thoughts and looked at where I was.
The trees that surrounded me were a pleasant light green, they made me feel like I was protected, there was something so serene about this park, the grass looked as soft as my bed sheets, the air was warm, like a blanket and a cool breeze provided a cooling disposition just as my window would at home. I brushed the dark hair from my eyes, ready to pass out from hunger.
I sat as still as the bench itself, staring into the mid air as if in a dream, I was finally relaxed, my mind was clear and pure, this is all I ever wanted, not to think into the future, but just pause the present. My mind needs to contemplate everything I have or will ever achieve. I was in a daze of purity.
Before I knew it my heart skipped a beat, my peace was jolted by footsteps, approaching at a scary pace, closer and closer.

Darkness creped from underneath the horizon, I began to grow more and more paranoid. A family and 2 young girls probably around the age of 6 or 7 woke me from my half sleep. My heart dropped from inside my throat, the feeling of relief filled my body. I remember when I was that age. Fondness mingled with irritation filled my mind as I watched the two kids argue, then a figure appeared from the shrubs behind where the children stood. What happened next was so quick that I can hardly believe it. The man who suddenly appeared raised a club over his shoulder, with a look of insanity burning in his eyes, to truly have no soul is what I witnessed, and all I could do was sit in astonishment. The fathers head jolted to the ground. All in unison a horrible roar came from behind me. My eyes widened, I was afraid to turn around.
Sign up to rate and review this story