Rhianne Aarons, a extraordinary girl from London, moves to NY and Starts Art College, ending up having a rather eventful time.
(#) EvieSaunders 2010-02-05 06:06:59 AMSuch a great story... I have become strangley obsessed and I keep refreshing the story page to see if it's updated! One of the best I have read so far! Loooooooove it :D x (sorry about my weirdness... Can't. Stop. Reading.) Don't leave me waiting for new chapters. Do you update when you gt back from school or in lunchtime? I live in England to... In Greenwich in London and I need to know the times roughly so I can read xD
Author's responseOkay, I'll answer all your three reviews at once, its easier.
1) I hadn't thought about a girl for Frankie, I'll see if I can work you into it, we'll see. The story was only going to really focus on Gerard and Rhianne but I really like writing for the other guys too.
2)Don't read in lessons, you'll get me in trouble.
3) Gerard's having throat troubles, they had to cancel and bunch of shows in Australia and are having to take time out. It proves, much to my disbelief, that they're not immortal. D=
4)I don't think you're weird, in fact, I find it kinda sweet ^.^
5) At the moment I'm ill off school, but would normally write a chapter when I got home and finish it around 5pm. Seeing as I'm ill I have more time to spare so I'm writing more chapters and updating quicker. I'm going back to school next week so my writing speed is going to slow down.
6) I'm writing the next chapter now, calm down, take deep breaths and go learn about algebra or whatever lesson your in, take your mind off of it. If everything goes to plan it should be out by the end of the day.
7) Thank you for the lovely reviews.
okay, my list is done,check back later! thanks again,