Categories > Original > Drama > Intentions

Get what you Deserve

by bloodyvalentine

Naminé has to answer questions. She explains it to them the way she remembers it.

Category: Drama - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Horror - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2010-01-31 - Updated: 2010-01-31 - 542 words

?Blocked
Two boys came in the room. They wore a uniform. I smile and wave.

"Hey darling one, How are you?"

"I'm good! Just Hurt" I whimper.

"Do you remember what happened?" He asks.

"Yes sir, I mad my daddy mad and he hurt me." I answer.

"How did you make him 'mad'?"

"I don't know. The lights went out, I was scared. He thought it was my fault I guess. So he grabbed me and through me against the bed."

"What happened after that?"

"He pulled off my panties and pants" I say

"Did he rape you?"

"No, I don't know what that is. But he shoved something long inside me. I don't know what it was, But it hurt me bad."

"Naminé honey, He raped you. That's wha-"

"DON'T TELL HER THAT! SHE IS ONLY A KID AFTER ALL!" My mom yells.

"Mommy please don't yell I'm sorry"

"I'm sorry ma'am. Naminé what happened after?"

"He told me to go away. Put my pants on and go. He yelled at me."

They didn't say anything more and begin to walk away.

Mom looked at me."You have to go live with your real father Naminé. Your daddy demanded you to come stay with him."

"Okay mommy. I'm sorry I caused this."

"Naminé, It's not your fault. He hurt you sexually."

"Whats sexu-a-lly?"

"You know your female part?"

"What I pee from mommy?"

"Yes, Well men have them to. Except its long and called a penis. Well when someone has sex or gets raped in this case, The boy inserts the penis into your girl part. an-"

"He pushes in harder and hurtful"

"Yes. Well he did that and I'm sorry I wasnt there. It's my fault and I made a promise to myself and your real daddy that I wouldn't let another thing happen so he demanded for that to happen that you have to stay with him"

"Mommy it's not your fault. I love you mommy.

"I love you too, My angel."

I curl up on the bed and smile at mommy. She kisses my forehead and wipes away the tears that begin forming in her eyes. The door swings open and daddy walks in, with a face that frightened me.

"Daddy, I'm sorry. I don't want a whippin." I plea.

"I'm not honey, It's not your fault. It's your mothers."

"No daddy it's not. She wasn't there."

"She left my only pride and joy alone with her boyfriend. She wasn't thinking."

I look at him sad.

"After you get out your coming with me my angel. I already got everything of yours in my car."

"Okay daddy. Is mommy coming?"

"No, I don't think you will see mommy much."

"You can't take mommy away from me. I won't let you. Mommy no, don't let me go with him"

She let tears race down her saddened face."I can't stop it. I'm sorry"

The room grew quiet and I cried softly as daddy sat on the other side of me. When the doctors let me go dad grabs my hand and leads me to the car. Without letting me say goodbye. Mom stayed crying behind me. I could her her sobs grow faint as we walked farther and farther away.
Sign up to rate and review this story