Categories > Original > Drama > Intentions

Clueless Naminé

by bloodyvalentine 0 reviews

Naminé doesn't know exactly what happend she just knows she mad her dad mad.

Category: Drama - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [R] - Published: 2010-01-31 - Updated: 2010-01-31 - 606 words

1Moving
The lights of the house were out.
NOOOO!
I guess you could say all my life I've been scared of the dark. In This case it really sucked, I was alone and everything was dark. Usually someone was with me, but I couldn't exactly call anyone either. I hear the floors above me creek a long and horrible moan. Then A flash light beamed on my face.

"Naminé?" my stepfather says

"Yes?!?" I say panicking and running toward him.

"Are you okay? YOur shaking like a leaf?" He says grinning.

I nod then relize he can't see me I speak up, "Yes, I'm fine. Just scared"

He grabs hold of my hand violently

"Let go!"

"Why should I?"

"Cause I'll tell!"

"Your mom's not here."

I pull away but who am I kidding? I'm a little kid. At the age of seven, I can't do much. He drags me and throws me violently against the bed and strips my pants off, along with my panties I struggle and it makes it worse. He jabs something in me. I couldn't tell you what it was at the time. I am sheltered. Pain strucked my whole body and I scream in pain. He slaps me and I begin crying. More violently he begins beating a long thing in me.

"Please daddy stop" I yell.

He doesn't, instead he holds his hand over my mouth and does it harder. He finally stops and puts me to the side.

"Get your clothes on."

"I can't daddy, I can't move."

"Get up, now!"

I try getting up and suceed but it hurts as I walk. I slowly put on my pants and walk into my room. I curl up on my bed and begin crying. My mind didn't know what happend. I was in pain and my stepdad hurt me. I don't know why he hurt me I did nothing to him. Maybe I should've been a good girl. Who knows. I drifted of in sleep to try and escape the pain. When I woke up, I heard a loud sound.You know those sounds that you hear on t.v? The ones you hear when you see someones in trouble and someones hurt? I heared them sounds.

I try and sit up but my body wouldn't allow me.

"MOMMY"I cry."I'm sorry..I made daddy mad. I don't know what I did."

"Shhh shh..Baby Naminé, You didn't do anything my angel." She says and rubs my head.

"If I didnt do anything wrong, then why are you crying, mommy?"

She busts out in tears."Its okay mommy, I won't make daddy mad anymore. Please don't take me to where the bad people go, Ill be good I promise."

The rest of the time was silent. The two guys in white open the back doors of the big white car and pull me out on this bed thing.

"Mommy I still love you" I say smiling.

A pain struck me and I begin tearing. "Mommy! It hurts"

She begins crying again.

Without wanting to I fell asleep. But this time when I woke up a women in white was coming at me with a needle.

"No don't please."

"Sweetie, It's okay. YOur mommy will be back. I just need to give you this to get rid of the pain your feeling"

"Promise it'll get rid of it?"

"I swear. Although it will sting a little when I do this"

"It's alright."

Mom comes in and sits beside me. "Naminé a few guys want to ask you some questions. Can you answer them?"

"I'll try"

She smiles."Thats my girl."
Sign up to rate and review this story