Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Art Of Love

Short

by death_b4_disco 1 review

' "Urm, Rhi, I was wondering if-if..." he was staring at the ground, his perfectly sculpted cheeks bright red, moving the sole of his shoe around.'

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2010-02-01 - Updated: 2010-02-01 - 338 words

1Ambiance
A/N: Okay, here we go! New plot coming through! It will carry on from the last chapters but its heading in a new direction, darker you could say, it will also speed up the thing we are all waiting for, feelings being admitted, and the rest of MCR being involved! Enjoy my pretties =]

~*~
Rhianne's POV

It was the end of the day, college was over for the week and I was meant to be talking with my mum, I couldn't care less. The day had flown by, too soon was I having to say goodbye to Gee. Who, in fact, I was looking for over the sea of college students.
"Rhi! Rhi, where are you?" I turned in the direction his voice came from and shot my arm up in the air, "Oh there you are! You're so short I can't see you over the crowd!" he patted me on the head to prove his point, I lightly punched his arm and stuck my tongue out.

He put his arm around my shoulder and walked me to the gates of the college, he suddenly looked very nervous. "Urm, Rhi, I was wondering if-if..." he was staring at the ground, his perfectly sculpted cheeks bright red, moving the sole of his shoe around. Suddenly he looked up and with a hint of courage blurted out the rest of his question "Would you like to come to my house like, now?" he looked into my eyes, concerned about what reaction I'd give to the question.
"Sure! That sounds really cool!" I tried to hide all the enthusiasm in my voice but all off it flooded through, making me bounce up and down, and mentally kick myself.
"Great! Let's go! We can walk from here, you don't mind walking do you?" he asked
"No let's go!" I took his hand and we walked down the street. Current and nerves flowing through me.

Tada! Okay it's short and not going the full way but I'm tired. I post more tomorrow!
Lu
Sign up to rate and review this story