Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Parker Lewis Can't Lose But I'm Gonna Give It My Best Shot

Pain Without Love Pain Can't Get Enough

by mandy9207 1 review

Parker gets a taste of guilt and tries to get a hold of Pete.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2010-02-02 - Updated: 2010-02-02 - 1465 words - Complete

0Unrated
Patrick’s POV
“Shit!” I screamed as I hit the wall as hard as I could. “Fuck I’m so fucking stupid!” I screamed once again as tears streamed down my face. How could I do that to him? He’s done everything for me he’s my best friend he’s my brother were more than that were band mates. Not any more since I ruined his marriage. Fuck! None of this was worth it all of this was a huge mistake! I grabbed my keys and drove to his house maybe he was there.

“Pete it’s me Patrick please answer Pete you need an explanation…who am I kidding I don’t have one. Pete I’m sorry please just call me back let’s try to fix this.” I hanged up the phone as tears rolled down my face this was the stupidest thing I’ve ever done.

I pulled to Pete’s house. Shit his car isn’t there. I went inside to see if Parker had any idea where’s he at and to see if she’s alright but I highly doubt it. I walked in to find Parker sitting on the couch crying her eyes out. Fuck how could I do this to them? I ruined everything. I sat down on the couch next to Parker and put my hand on her back.

“What are you doing here?”

“I came to see if you’re okay.”

“Well I’m not. I’ve never seen him get that angry.” She said as more tears streamed down her face.

“I’ve never seen him look so hurt.” I said as my eyes started to water.

She looked up at me with hurt in her eyes. I regret everything that I’ve done with her.

“Oh my god you’re bleeding!”

“Don’t worry it’s okay.”

“He came to your house didn’t he? He beat you up??”

“Parker don’t worry I deserved it.”

“No you didn’t come here let me clean you up.” She said as she grabbed my hand and walked me to the bathroom. She grabbed the peroxide out of the cabinet and put it on the cut on my cheek and put a band-aid on it. “He did a lot of damage.” She said as she rubbed the cut. She was right Pete gave me a busted lip a black eye and a cut on my cheek that wouldn’t stop bleeding and I think my stomach’s bruised too.

“I deserved it.”

“Stop saying that! No one deserves this! All of this just happened!”

“Parker it’s been happening for two fucking years!” She burst into tears once again making me feel even guiltier. “Parker sweetie I’m sorry.” I said as I wiped her tears.

“No you’re right. I’m a horrible wife.”

“Parker I never said that and you’re not a horrible wife. We just got sucked into this. I’m sorry.”

“Patrick you have nothing to be sorry for I did this I ruined everything. I deserved to get beat up not you.”

“Come on Parker be serious.” I said as I walked out of the bathroom. “When this all started I could’ve stopped it and I didn’t.”

She looked down. I watched a tear fall down the tip of her nose. “I think you should go. I’m going to try to get a hold of Pete.”

“Okay. Call me if you find out where’s he’s at.”

“I will.”

“Oh and Parker don’t be afraid to let me know if you need anything.” I said as I kissed her forehead.

“Okay.” She said as I looked into her eyes I didn’t see anything. When I used to look into her eyes everything would automatically be better but not anymore not since I ruined everything.

Parker’s POV
Once Patrick left I picked up the phone and dialed Pete’s number I hope he answers. On the second ring the phone picked up but it wasn’t Pete.

“Hello?” I said sounding confused.

“Is this Parker Wentz?” A man said on the other line.

“Yes who is this?”

“Mrs. Wentz this is Officer Brown your husband committed suicide thirty minutes ago.”

“What?! W-what do d-do you mean??!” I screamed as my body was shaking and tears rolled down my face.

“Mrs. Wentz I’m sorry about your husband. We need you to come down here to identify his body.”

“H-how did this happen??”

“I’m sorry Mrs. Wentz I need to go once you get down here I’ll give you all the details.”

“NO! No no no no no!!” I screamed as I threw a glass at the wall. My whole body was shaking. “Fuck!! Why did I fucking so this?!!” I screamed in between sobs. I grabbed my keys and ran to my car. Thirty minutes later I arrived at the morgue it was so cold in here it screamed death. I walked up to the desk shaking.

“I’m Mrs. Wentz I’m here to see Officer Brown.”

“Right this way ma’am.” The tall man said as he led me to wherever Officer Brown was.

“Mrs. Wentz?” He asked as he lifted his eyebrow.

“Yes are you Officer Brown?”

“Yes follow me Mrs. Wentz.”

I followed him into another room with a table with a cloth over it. Multiple shivers went down my spine.

“Please tell me that’s not Pete.” I whispered to myself.

He walked over to the table and pulled the cloth away from his face my heart dropped to my stomach and my breath got caught in my throat.

“No. No. No. No. NO! That’s not him!” I said as tears rolled down my face. I was in denial I was lying to myself and I was doing a horrible job at it.

“Are you sure?”

I didn’t answer him instead I walked over to the table and brushed his bangs out of his eyes.

“That’s what I thought I’ll leave you alone I’ll be back in a minute.”

“Petey why did you do this? I love you so much.” I said as tears rolled off my face. “I’m sorry I’m so so so sorry Pete I love you I’ll always love you. I didn’t want to hurt you Petey it’s just….I don’t know I-I just I I have no idea what to tell you.”

I sat there for thirty minutes and cried regretting everything I’ve done with Patrick. Oh god Patrick how do I tell him this? What about Pete’s family? What about me?? What am I going to do without him? I love him so much now I have to live my life without no way no way in the world.

“Mrs. Wentz are you alright?”

“What do you think?” I said sternly.

“I’m sorry.” He said as he looked down.

I sighed. “No I’m sorry I just can’t believe he would do this….how did he do this?” I asked as I regretted asking that.

“He died a slow death.”

“Please define that.” I asked once again regretting it.

“He shot himself in his stomach it takes forty five minutes for the bullet to sink into his tissue once inside he bled to death.”

I couldn’t take every word that came out of his mouth.

“You’re lying!” I screamed as tears streamed down my face.

“Mrs. Wentz I know this is hard for you. Do you know what would bring your husband to do this?”

“Yes…yes I do.”

“Well?”

I felt horrible because of me I drove my husband to suicide and now he’s gone forever.

I cheated.” I said as I walked out and didn’t look back


All of sudden I heard my phone ringing. Wait I’m in my house? Oh my god I fell asleep! It was a dream thank god! I answered the phone it was Pete I felt my mouth go dry and guilt hit me right in the stomach.

“I want you and Patrick to stop calling me.”

“Pete wait! Please don’t hang up I really need to talk to you!”

“What do you want Parker?!?”

“You called me okay!”

“If I were you I wouldn’t’ be using that tone of voice.”

“Pete I’m really sorry for everything you deserve so much better than me.”

“I honestly don’t know what to tell you.”

“Pete where are you can we talk??”

“I’m at the beach.”

“Okay I’ll meet you there.”

Wonder what’s gonna happen next?? Next chapter might be the last so R&R my loves.
Sign up to rate and review this story