Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Pages Are All Torn And Frayed

“It’s ok. I’m calling her doctor now.”

by OhSoIntricateLie 6 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres:  - Published: 2010-02-06 - Updated: 2010-02-07 - 568 words - Complete

0Unrated
“It’s sooooo hot.”

“That’s why you need to be inside. You are eight months pregnant. It’s the middle of July. You’re going to get a heat stroke.”

Paisley rolled her eyes as Gerard handed her a water bottle.

“I don’t want to be inside by myself with Frank’s mom while all of you are out here swimming. She keeps rubbing and talking to my belly. It’s weirding me out.”

Frank let out a loud laugh from the pool.

“Paisley she’s just excited. She’s like that with everyone who gets pregnant.”

“Thanks Frank, that makes me feel better. Knowing she does it to everyone. I think that should qualify your mom as a freak. No offense.”

“None taken.”

Gerard rubbed the bridge of his nose and sighed, “Paisley, please go inside. It’s really hot out here. Please. I’ll come inside with you.”

Before Paisley could object, the three boys in the pool all climbed out.

“We’re taking a break anyway. I think mom has some pizzas,” Frank said as he dried him self off.

“And I know you’re hungry,” Gerard grinned at Paisley as he helped her up from her chair.






“Gerard?”

“Hmmm?”

“Help me up.”

“Bathroom?”

“Yep.”

Gerard rolled his eyes as he sat his slice of pizza down.

“Fifteenth time today.”

“Not quite that many.”

“About.”

“You try having a baby sit on your bladder and we’ll see how often you have to go piss.”

Paisley gave him a cheeky grin before making her way to the bathroom.

As she walked down the hall way, an odd feeling course through her stomach. Without thinking much about it, she pushed open the bathroom door. When she had finished, she stood in front of the mirror and watched her reflection. Placing her hands on either side, she cradled her belly. Her moment was cut short. Tilting her head, she felt water trickling down her thigh. Glancing down she noticed that her shorts were wet.

“Donna! Cara!,” she yelled for both women.

Seconds later the doorway was crowded by the guys as the moms pushed their way in.

“Paisley don’t panic honey,” Donna sat Paisley down on the toilet seat.

“It’s ok. I’m calling her doctor now.”

“What’s happened,” fear crept through Gerard’s voice.

“Her water broke, but it’s nothing to panic over,” Donna said in a soothing voice as Gerard knelt next to Paisley.

Cara Iero entered the doorway, pushing her son away.

“Doctor Smith said to bring her in ASAP.”

Donna nodded, “Ok. First does someone have a pair of dry shorts that Paisley can put on?”

“In my duffel,” Gerard responded, never breaking his eye contact with Paisley. “Mikey, go.”




“Mom, we’ve got her. You go home and get her some clothes,” Gerard instructed as he and Mikey helped Paisley into the Mustang.

Donna motioned for the remaining boys and Cara to follow her.

“Gerard, I’m scared,” Paisley said quietly as Gerard shut his door.

Leaning over, Gerard picked up her hand and gave her a kiss.

“I know but everything is going to be fine. From this point on, I’m not letting your hand go. I’m going to be there with you every step of the way.”


A/N: Oooh, we're gonna have a baby soon. What should we name it? Suggestions?
Sign up to rate and review this story