Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > I'm Not One For Love Songs

I'm Not One For Love Songs (Part 23)

by ohsotay23 4 reviews

What is the aftermath of that bombshell like? Complete disaster? Or will it blow over? Review! (:

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2010-02-08 - Updated: 2010-02-09 - 1923 words - Complete

2Hot
Author's Note: I haven't updated in forever, I know! But still, here's an update! Hopefully another one will be coming your way soon! Review!

ixamxnotxaxnugget- yes! Fluffy cuteness = pwningness, but there always needs to be drama a.k.a. mr. douche nozzle daddy. Thank you for loving this story, it love your right back! :D
chocolatechortle- yes gottalovebutterflies&smiles moments. And woot! Gabe SO coulda taken him, I agree, but he chose the high road. (:
doyleangel- Thank youu hun! :D and yes, many developments these last two chapters! And yes, t.g.f.g → thank god for gabe. Hehe.

Song Recommendation- Death For My Birthday- Say Anything


I'm Not One For Love Songs

“Natalia, baby, are you okay?” Gabe asked after a few minutes of straight shock and unblinking staring at the wall across from me. Was I okay? I had no idea what to think right now. Everything that I had once known as fact I now find out was all a lie. How would you feel if you found out that your lfe had pretty much been a complete lie.

I felt him slide next to me carefully and put his hand on my shoulder, “Naty, answer me baby, you're really starting to scare me here,” I still just sat there silently, unmoving, “just make a sound baby, just a noise, let me know that you're still breathing,” he begged quietly.

That's when I let out a big gasp of a breath and what came next was not tears, but immense anger. Anger that I could not control. Anger at who I had thought was my father. Anger at my mother. Anger at the fact that I did not know my real father and that he obviously had not interest in knowing me. Anger at the unfairness of life. Anger towards the fact that I had been lied to all my life. Anger that I couldn't have one peaceful moment. Anger towards the fact that I couldn't even share on joyful morning with Gabe without it being ruined by the shittiness of my life. Anger at everything. And that's when I got up and just screamed at the top of my lungs. I couldn't control it.

I ran over to the kitchen counter and threw everything off with one swish of my arm. I was so angry, and so frustrated, that I couldn't even control myself any longer. Gabe just sat their in his own shock now, at my behavior and reaction. He had obviously expected tears. But I was done with tears, I was done with crying. Crying wasn't going to fix my problems or make anything better. I'd cried more lately than I have in my whole entire life. Which is why I now began letting my anger take over.

I toke the broom and started hitting walls, kicking doors, screaming about the unfairness of everything.

“Why me?!” a nice kick to the bathroom door, leaving a nice scuff, “Why can't I ever just have one fucking peaceful moment where I can be happy?! What did I ever fucking do to anyone?!” there went a few more hits at whatever was around me, sending a lamp down, “Why do I always get the shitty fucking end of the stick all the time?! I don't deserve this!” and there went a few punches at the wall, leaving definite soon to be bruises on my hand. Finally breaking out of his surprise Gabe went to go stand, obviously deciding to try and halt my freak out. “I work my ass off all the time to try and make something of myself and what do I get?! Oh, I get karma up my fucking ass, shoving shit up my ass so far that I can't even see the world clearly anymore!” and there went a few more slams of the broom against the wall, leaving a decent dent, as I began to come down from my adrenaline aided temper tantrum.

I started to feel myself calm down, feeling a lot better than I had about ten minutes ago. Gabe came towards me cautiously, obviously not wanting to be the next victim of the swinging of the room. The wall hadn't exactly come out on the good end of that fight, and he was much more fragile than a concrete wall, especially now. Not that I'd ever hit him with a broom. Unless he deserved it.

“Naty, place the broom down please,” he said soothingly as he limped towards me slowly, though a limp with crutches is pretty slow as it is, with his arms out towards me in a halting fashion.

I lowered the broom slowly, taking some deep breaths, before letting it slide out of my hands quietly onto the floor. I closed my eyes for a second and try to find my calm place, unable to get the words of that bastard of a 'father' out my mind. Who was my real father? Does he even know that I exist? Would he even care? This was all too overwhelming.

Without me noticing, Gabe had invaded my personal bubble and he now had his arms wrapped around me tightly, pushing his crutches under his armpits and against his sides. All of my anger seemed to seep from my body and I tried my best to stay upright and not slump against him, because he obviously would not be able to support me leaning on him right now.

“Come on, let's go to the couch,” he whispered soothingly into my ear and kissed me softly behind my ear. I sighed, now completely exhausted and walked with him over to the couch where he dropped onto the cushions. I slowly sat down next to him and he now, more easily able to move, wrapped his arms completely around me, leaning so that he was now laying on top of me, supporting most of his body weight on his elbows.

I stared up at him tiredly, trying to somehow express to him how exactly I was feeling without using words.

“Baby, it's gonna be fine, I promise you that,” he said finally, after a few moments of silent staring.

“I know,” I said with a sigh, “it will be fine eventually, but I would much rather it be fine right now.”

“Well, I don't know if you want to talk about it right now, but if and when you do, I'll be right here, ready to listen,” he told me with a quick Eskimo kiss.

I sighed, “I'm just confused, and angry.” I said with a shrug of my left shoulder, as best as could be done with him on top of me.

“I can see that,” he said with a raised eyebrow as he looked around the room with a smirk.

“I can easily make that your face in like to seconds,” I informed him with a glare.

“Oh shush, I'm just playing,” he said with a lick to my cheek.

I rolled out from underneath him and stood up, “Alright, that was kinda gross, and that is where I draw the line. I'm gonna go call Jay and ask her if she wants to head to the gym with me. I need to go run our/work out the rest of this aggression and she's gotta start collecting her shit,” I said with a shake of my head, trying to focus and keep my thoughts straight. I was pretty much trying not to really think about this new information that I had been given, at least not just yet.

“What do you mean she's gotta 'come collect her shit'?'” he asked with his eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

“Oh, shit, I never got the chance to tell you last night. Her and Joe got engaged the other day. She moving out. You're in that means. Ready to start handing in rent, bills, and such?” I joked.

“Yes! Finally, it's legit!” he said with a humongous smile on his face, “But wait, what are we gonna do with the extra room?”

I looked at him with a raised eyebrow, “What do you mean 'extra room'?”

“Jay's room. It's gonna be empty, what do you wanna turn it into?” he asked me, already seeming to brainstorm.

“Uhm, how about, your bedroom..?” I said, seeing it as the obvious answer.

“False. I'm sleeping in your room with you, I pretty much already claimed my side of the bed. It has molded to my frame. It would be deformed if I didn't continuously fill that mold.” he said smartly, as if this were obvious information.

“Hah! We'll see about that,” I said with a chuckle as I head into said room to change into my workout clothes and call Jay.

The phone ringed four time before she finally picked up, out of breath, “Yo! What's up?”

“Why are you so out of breath? Actually, I don't want to know,” I decided, a bit disgusted.

“Pshh, Joe wishes he had enough stamina to make me this breathless. We're actually rearranging his bedroom right now. The whole bachelor pad feel of this place is getting to me. It's time for a change, I decided,” I could hear Joe's outraged and offended retorts in the background and grinned, amused. Leave it to those two to get my mind off of my problems for a bit.

“Well, that's nice and all, but I think it's time for an emergency meeting at the gym,” I informed her.

“But dude, I really need to finish moving this shit into the places that I decided they would go, and then-”

“My father showed up, I had a fit of outrage, trashed my apartment, and found out that my dad isn't my dad. Oh yeah, and I slept with Gabe... like 7 times... consecutively,” I said in one breath.

“Woah, meet you at Gold's Gym in 20,” she said decidedly.

“Mhmm,” I responded before hanging up to go get changed and have some serious girl talk that would begin with us running and working out like no one's business and then would end back at my apartment with a tub of ice cream for each of us, respectively, and a movie marathon.

As I walked out of my room towards the door, I saw Gabe trying to clean up the apartment a bit.

“Oh sweetie, don't do that. I'll clean it up when I get back, you're in no position and have no need to do that, I've got it,” I told him feeling guilty now about leaving him.

He just waved me off, disregarding my guilt, “Just go run it out baby, and I got this, and I know where my medicines are. I'll be fine. You need some girl time, I get that. But just expect that we will talk about everything that happened, you're not exactly off the hook yet.”

I just shook my head, realizing once again just how lucky I am, “P.S. Don't forget that I'm keeping my spot in our bed,” he said stubbornly.

“It's there when you want it hun,” I said gently with a shake of my head at this impossibly man.

“Oh, and P.S. I love you,” I called out seeing his shocked smile and blowing a kiss at him before slamming the door before he could even react.

It was time to meet up with Jay and get some of this confusion and self questioning out of the way. Their was always time for more loving later on, if ya know what I mean...
Sign up to rate and review this story