Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > A Seance Down Below

A Seance Down Below

by bubbly-gum 2 reviews

Kichi Grey spent her whole life just knowing things. No reason for it, she just knew. What happens when she finds others like herself?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2010-02-09 - Updated: 2010-02-10 - 457 words

0Unrated
Kichi Grey continued walking down the dark streets. For anyone else this would be suicidal but Kichi Grey wasn't normal. She knew things. When she walked past people words passed through her mind. Normally names, ages and what they were thinking. If someone wanted to hurt her or whatever she knew that too. Kichi had tried to help people, warn them before things happen. But usually they just beat her up. It was hard seeing what was going to happen and not help.

It saddened her to know that she was the only of her kind. Yes there were psychics but it took effort and concentration. This just happened. She couldn't stop it, so Kichi learned to live with it.

The wind blew harder sending shivers over her small body. Her dark loose curled hair blew about and her ghostly pale skin seemed to glow in the moonlight. Her light grey eyes searched for the people she felt. They weren't bad, in-fact they were rather good. 2 boys she though, related someone. One was older than the other; both very cold and both suspicious of anyone else rather than each other. And one of them had to pee; it was putting her off slightly.

Kichi gave up the search for the mysterious boys and turned into the park. She hoped it would be fractionally warmer, or at least less windy. Her black hoodie wasn't doing much against the wind. She shivered again reminding herself she couldn't go home. Her parents hated her, true story. They were embarrassed by what she was. No-one has a word for it. They called her a freak, she had fucked up the natural order of things, she shouldn't be there child. Or their personal favorite: Why is this my child??? What have I done to deserve this freak of everything that is holy??? They weren't actually religious but they always said that when they were arguing. There arguing would start off about something stupid and slowly it would snowball until they got around to the subject of her. Kichi Grey, world's biggest freak. She felt like it was a neon sign glowing bright above her head. Even her name was odd. Her parents loved Japanese culture. Her name mean 'fortunate, lucky' so far her life was yet to prove that.

Then she felt it, the little tugging sensation in her brain when people were either talking or thinking about her. She looked about, right around and could see no-one in the gloomy darkness of the middle of the night. Then she heard it, two voices talking, well more arguing.
"I see her dude. I told you she'd be here"


Let me know what you think, is this worth continuing or what?

xoxo Sam
Sign up to rate and review this story