Categories > Games > Kingdom Hearts > Kingdom Hearts: My Heart's Journey

Chapter 9: Halloween town and more weird things.

by Takuya 1 review

I'm not a pillow!

Category: Kingdom Hearts - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Fantasy, Humor - Characters: Sora, Other - Published: 2006-04-18 - Updated: 2006-04-18 - 1331 words

0Unrated
~TPOV~

~10 minutes later~

I was being chased out of the engine room again by Chip and Dale and ran into the cockpit {Those two don't like me. All I did was walk into the wrong room and ask where the bathroom was! Note to self: Find a razor and find out when they go to bed...} I floped down on the couch and sluped forward "So, when will we reach Halloween town?" I asked "in about five minutes, so you have to get changed." Sora answered, I quickly got up and started jumping up and down "I love halloween town!...wait. Get changed?" I stoped an blinked a couple times "You and Kayden need to wear something scary." Goofy turned around in his seat "You gotta look like your from their world, ya know." he said dumbly "I'm not geting dressed up." Kayden protested, I pulled Kayden next to me "Havn't you ever gone trick or treating?" I asked him.


"Halloween is for babys." he answered, "Were here." Donald annoced, he then raised his wand and Sora, Goofy and his outfit changed "AWSOME! What about us?!" I excitedly shouted "Ok." Donald quacked and raised his wand again, Kayden covered his eyes "I don't want to see this." a bright orange an purple light cover us then disappeared. Kayden wore a vampire outfit like Sora's only Kayden's was darker with a longer red cape and had a bat thingy on his head instead of a pumpkin. I in turn stare down at my clothes, I wore a pair of black jeans with the knees torn up, a blood red T-shirt, a dark purple jacket and a pair of black combat boots.


"This doesn't seem halloween-ish." I muttered, Sora and Kayden started giggling "Whats wrong with you two?" I asked "Look behind you." Sora started laughing real loud, I blinked then looked over my shoulder, to my surprise I saw a rust colored tail "Eeee! what am I...?" I yelled and tryed to tuck my hair behind my ears Aaa.......?} "Wheres my ears?!" I paniced "Settle down, there right here." Kayden walked up to me a touched something on my head I'm a dog!} "Just great, now I look like a red headed Inuyasha..." I mumbled "Whos Inuyasha?" Sora was confused "Never mind, LETS GO!" I shouted and ran out the door happily.{I'm a puppy dog!}


I ran into the middle of town near the foutain "Now to find Jack." I started looking around then heard bells {What the...?} I looked up to see a sled about 10 feet in the air above me "WOW!" I shouted "Iiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!" a shreak was coming down fast then POW! I was flat and sprawled out on the ground and had something really heavy on top of me "This pillow feels very familiar." the girl voice said {Wait a second...} "Kit-Kat, get off my back, I'm notta pillow!" I screamed at her and got up, causing her to roll onto the ground "Ty Ty!" she shouted happily "Don't 'Ty Ty' me Karen, Where have you been?" I asked her as everybody else gathered around us.


"Hanging out with Jack..." Karen replied and pointed up. Jack came flying down beside us in his sled and three bone reindeer "I see you saved my friend...Sora is that you?" he got out of his sled and shook Sora's hand "Yeah, it's been awhile. How have you been?" Sora asked "Just wonderful. Might I ask who your friends are?" he asked nicely "Takuya Mae and over there is Kayden." I jabbed my thumb in Kayden's direction "Well nice to meet you Takuya. I'm Jack Skellington." he said {For a king of halloween hes pretty nice.} "Jack, This is my best friend, Ty Ty and I have known each other for four years!" Karen was excited, Sora and Kayden started laughing out of control "Ty Ty....Thats....Thats so....funny!" Sora choked out "It wasn't my first choice either." I whacked them over the head. "I must be going now." Jack announced, so we waved good-bye and started chating.


"Ty Ty what happened to you after that orb thingy sucked us up and what happened to home?" Karen asked very worried {I told myself that if I found any of my friends I'd have to answer this question some time.} "It was destoryed. It's all my fault." I said sadly, Karen looked at me "Cheer up, Tress and Arian are probably safe somewhere to. It isn't anybodys fault." I was surprised by what she had just said to me {but Karen has always been able to see the better side of things in bad times.} "Whos Tress and Arian?" Sora asked me "There my other two friends." I answered I was sad because I missed them "If there out there we'll find them..." Donald told me.


"Yeah I'm sure if one of thems safe the others are ok to." Goofy said trying to comfert me "I guess." I said hanging my head "Now Takuya heres something to remember no frowning..." I cut Sora off finishing the line "No sad faces, I know." So I gave my biggest cheesiest grin I ever could without my face breaking. Everyone began cracking up with laughter, even Kayden "Hey, since your here, why not get some free candy?" Karen suggested {Oh wait a sec didn't lock, shock and barrel kidnap santa!?} I completely forgot that part of the movie, without thinking I quickly ran for the woods with everyone following me "where is she going now?!" Kayden yelled to Sora "I don't know." he answered back "I do! its the holiday trees! I forgot about Santa!" Karen yelled back I finaly stoped when I hit a circle opening of holiday trees I opened the one with the christmas tree on it.


"Ok Takuya be brave." I said to myself what I didn't know is that from behind me Kayden triped and began stumbling towards me "Look out." he yelled but it was to late we both went tumbling down the hole and landed on freshly fallen soft white snow. Shortly after that Sora, Donald, Goofy and Karen came falling down to, lucky for Karen she landed on something soft {ME!} "Owies..." I said pushing her off my back "Where are we Takuya?" Sora asked "CHRISTMAS TOWN!" Karen Screamed as she started running "Well now I know why your so annoying." Kayden said pointing at Karen I just followed Karen into the town Sora walked really slow behind everybody "Hey Sora whats wrong?" Karen asked smiling he didn't answer so we kept walking.


~SPOV~

{ Jeez I never thought I'd be here I didn't think it was real til now. I wonder whats up with Takuya's friends shes looking for them just like I'm looking for Riku and Kairi.} "Hey Sora whats wrong?" Karen asked me {Why should she know I barely know her. But you can't blame Takuya Caring about her friends, in a way shes kinda reminds me of when I started out as a keyblade master.}

~KPOV~

"So your the duel weilder? that is like the coolest thing ever" Karen said, I think shes annoying me just for the heck of it {I wonder if we'll ever get rid of this annoying girl? Now I know why Takuya is so weird.}

~$Karen's POV$~

{ I'm so happy I found Ty Ty! and I found Sora and the BHK to (Karen has a huge crush on them both) I wonder if they'll ask me out. Aw who cares atleast I can annoy Ty Ty now it's my most favorite past time besides trying to kill Tress's pet spider, Legs.}

~TPOV~

"Yay Santa's house." I said pointing "Lets go an knock on the door." Karen said grabing my arm and Sora's arm dragging us both there {I think Karen needs professional help...NOW!} So I knocked on the door but it opened on its own so we walked.

(Seemed like a good place to end the chapter...)
Sign up to rate and review this story