Categories > Games > Resident Evil > Everything To Lose

Thinking Over

by nikitarae1435 0 reviews

Claire knows Steve is alive, she just does. So she sets off too find him. But what will happen if she finds him, and he's not alive, or worse. Will she endanger her friends as well. Plus Wesker has...

Category: Resident Evil - Rating: R - Genres: Horror,Romance - Characters: Chris Redfield,Claire Redfield,Jill Valentine - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2010-02-13 - Updated: 2010-02-14 - 901 words

1Original
Disclaimer: I, as unfortunate as it is, do not own any of the resident evil characters that are recognizable in this story.

Chap.1...Thinking Over

Claire Redfield awoke with a start when she heard the blaring of the alarm clock next to her head. She reached over and tried several different buttons until she finally found the snooze. She sat up with her eyes still closed, she still wasn’t fully awake yet. A soft knock on the door made her open her sleepy eyes.

"Claire its almost 10, didn't you set your alarm last night." Chris Redfield said from the other side.

Maybe if I ignore him he'll go away. Claire thought to herself.

"Claire if your not up in 20 seconds, I’ll come in their and get you out of bed myself. Jill is on her way over here right now." Chris continued.

"Go awa...WHAT! Jill's on her way! Sorry Chris, give me 10 minutes! Claire said as she leapt from her bed and ran for the bathroom. She loved when her Jilly came to visit. Jill was like her older sister.

Chris and Jill had been dating for about 2 months now. It was made official when Claire and Chris returned from Antarctica.

No more then 5 minutes later, Claire was out of the shower, and she had her hair dried. She was at her closet picking out an outfit for the day. She was a simple girl so she grabbed a basic black tank top and a pair of denim jeans. She threw her hair in a ponytail and ran into the living room, where she grabbed a granola bar and plopped down onto the couch. Chris starred in amazement. It seemed like he just woke her up and already she was dressed. Just then there was a knock on the door of the two bedroom apartment that Chris and Claire shared. Chris rose from the kitchen table to answer the door, but Claire had beat him to it. Jill Valentine stood at the door. Claire gave her a gigantic hug and then led her in. Jill laughed and walked over to Chris to give him a quick peck on the lips and a hug.

"So Clairebear, what have you been up to." Jill asked.

"Oh nothing really, it feels like I haven’t left the house in months." Claire answered.

"Technically speaking you haven't:" Chris added as he made his way from the kitchen and into the living room.

"Yeah, yeah." Claire stuck her tongue out at her brother. Jill felt as if Chris was trying to tell her something.

"Hey Clairebear, you wouldn't mind running down to the store and getting me some green tea bags. I know Chris doesn't have them, and I have a migraine.” Jill thought up the best excuse possible.

“Umm, I guess not, I’ll be back in 10 minutes, you can time me.” Claire said, taking it as a challenge. She grabbed the car keys and ran out the door.

“All right Chris what’s going on with her?” Jill asked as she put her arm around his neck.

“She has been acting weird for weeks now. She keeps asking me if I think that Steve is still alive and if I think Wesker is up to something. I don’t know, but I think she is up to something involving Steve.” Chris said.

“What do you expect Chris. He said that he loved her and then he died. She probably is experiencing her form of loss. She loved him too and you know that. She never got to tell him how she feels and now she feels that he will never know.” Jill replied.

“Wow, I never looked at it in that wa….wait a second. You don’t think that she’s planning too…I smell another rescue mission up her sleeve. Claire’s rescue missions aren’t always the best either. She got captured last time. Who knows what’ll happen this time. I have to keep a close eye on Claire if I want her to stay safe.”

Truth is that Claire had gotten back about 5 minutes earlier then she had expected and she had heard Chris’s plan through the door. She was planning to save Steve. She just knew he was alive. He had to be. She could feel it. But with Chris watching her now, it would be hard to get by him. Jill would probably be watching too and she almost already knew that Leon, Rebecca, Billy, and probably now Ashley would be watching her. Ashley Graham and Claire had become good friends once Leon had become her full time bodyguard. He took Ashley everywhere with him, and Leon and Chris hang out often as well. So Claire and Ashley hung out.

I have to think of a way to get out of the house soon, without anyone knowing where I’m going. If anyone follows me it will just be danger for all of us. I have to find Steve, I have to tell him the truth and I have to bring him back safe. Chris I’m so sorry. I love you so much, but you just don’t know how it feels, when it all falls apart.

With that Claire opened the front door and threw the box of green tea on the couch next to Jill.

“Hey guys! What’s new?” …
Sign up to rate and review this story