Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

What I Crave

by frankieMonster 9 reviews

::Frerard:: hopes you likes it. Not my first, not my last.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Fantasy - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2010-02-14 - Updated: 2010-02-15 - 2925 words

1Ambiance
(Frank's Point Of View)

"Frankie!!" I turned around to see my best friend, practically my only friend running tword me like a maniac, but hey, thats typical Mikey. Its Friday and school is over. THANK GOD! When Mikey got to me he was hunched over, out of breath. "Hey Mikes. Whats with all the happy?" Mikey caught his breath before responding very slowly. "F-frank. M-my birthday is tomorrow, im having a sleepover thing you have to c-come" Slumber party? "Mikey, your a 17 year old boy, slumber parties are for pre-pubesent girls. Are you a pre-pubesent girl Mikey?" He looked confused and shook his head. "No, but it'll be fun. Parents said they'll be gone for the night, just you, me, Ray, Bob and my brother". His brother? His beautiful, perfect, amazingly talented, nineteen year old fine specimen of man, that brother?! I've met Gerard dozens of times, he says im 'the only one of Mikeys friends he can actually stand'. What an honor,

I was snaped out of my little daydream by a car horn. Mikey and I looked behind us, as a black car pulled up to our side. Wait, thats Gerards car isnt it? The passenger window rolled down. It was Gerard. How great am I? "GERARRRRD!", Mikey squeaked running up to the car. "Tone it down a bit Mikes". Gerard looked from his hyperventalating brother to me, a smirk on his face. His smirk, the second sexiest thing in the world. Him being the first of course. "Hey Frankie. Care for a ride?". A stupid grin grew on my face, and how could I not smile. Gerard got out of the car and walked over to us. I couldnt keep my eyes off him. He was still in his pajama's, a baggy hoodie and grey plaid pants, his raven black hair still slightly tangled. Okay Frankie, time to stop staring. "Jeeze Gerard", I started, "Way to dress up to see me". He half laugh, half scoffed and turned his head to look at Mikey, who was opening the passenger side door. I was about to say something when I heard, "Mikey if you dont get in the back I will kill you slowly". Mikey grunted, "But whhhhy?!". He can be such a baby. "Because Frankie doesnt like sitting in the back. Thats is permaently Frankie's seat, got it". Mikey mumbled something along the lines of 'just because you have a gay crush on him doesnt mean you have to be so mean'. Gerard? Crush on me? no, that could never happen.

"Fine, the midget can have the front". Mikey growled. My smile faded, and Gerard noticed. I know im short, and I dont like people making jokes about it. Even if they are kidding it still hurt. I lowered my head and stared at the ground. After a few seconds i felt an arm around my waist, and another draped across my shoulder, pulling me close. It was Gerard. I knew it, not just beacuse, due to his outfit, it was obvious, but..Gerard has his own unique smell, yeah I've smelled him, sue me. He smelt of cigarettes and coffee and something else i just couldnt put my finger on. i embrassed the hug, setting a hand on his sides.

I heard someone, not, actually a group of someones, walking tword us. They stoped, all I saw was their feet, and by the looks of it, there were at least four. "Excuse me, this is a fag free zone". The arm around my waist dissapeared, but the one around my shoulder stayed, pulling me closer to Gerard. One of them, a girl, black hair, pig tail, total dog, spoke up when she saw him. "Gerard? Gerard Way?" She knew him, wait, he knew her. EW! "Yeah, do you guys have a problem with my Frankie?" HIS Frankie...yeah, in my dreams. "Your friends with this freak?", They all laughed. Freak. Like I havn't heard that one before. Gerard..didnt seem to amused, he went from happy to pissed in like a mili-second. Impressive. He was going to say something to them, but I cut him off. "Gee, dont waist your time, im use to it" I deal with this everyday. Its no big deal, infact I think i've become immune. Gerard looked at me, blank stare, no emotion and shook his head. "You shouldn't have to." I shrugged my shoulders and looked away. "Listen, if you touch Frankie, he'll tell me, and I will get you. Each...one" He is so sexy when he's threathening people.

...Wait. Weird!

He removed his arm from my shoulder, placing it on my back, gently nudging me tword the open door. "Come on". I got in, Gerard shut the door behind me. I couldnt tell if he said anything else to them, but when he got into the car, he was silent. Without a word, he started the engine and left. It wasnt until a few minutes later that he spoke. "You going home or staying Frankie?". Mikey poped his head between the two seats, "Oh, Frankie, can you stay tonight too, so you can help me set up and junk". I dont know what my mom would say. "I'll have to call my mom and ask". I swear I saw Gerard smirk, "My phones in my pocket, get it and you can call her". I stared at him, "Jacket or..." His smile grew, "Pants". Oh god. Thank you!!! I pushed the armrest that was between us up, blocking out view of Mikey and moved closer to Gerard. I have to be carefull, dont get to friendly and distract him so he can crash and kill us all. I put my hand on the outside of his right pocket..nothing. "Other pocket". "Do you live to make my life dificult?" He smiled and nodded slowly. "Your going to have to move your arm. He did as i said, I reached my hand into his pocket, If these pockets were any deeper you could swim in them, not kidding. I felt something cold hit my hand. "Got it!!"

After a long talk with my mother, handing the phone over to Gerard, and a promise that I wouldnt do anything stupid, I convinced my mom to let me stay.

Two days at Gerards house.
Life is great.

--

(Frank's Point Of View)

When we finally got to Mikey's, Gerard opened my door for me. What a gentleman right. Mikey complained about Gerard putting the child locks on everytime Mikey hitched a ride with him. Mikey ran inside, directly into the kitchen pouring himself some coffee. Im not surprised, the Way brothers fucking live of coffee. Its an addiction. "Frankie, when you have the time, come downstairs, I need your help with something". I smiled as Mikey handed me my coffee. Gerard dissapeared into the basement, Mikey was talking about something, I apparently didnt care about considering I wasnt listening. "FRANK!". "What?". Mikey rolled his eyes with a loud sigh. "Sorry Mikes, you must have been boring me". He pouted and stood up taking the phone and going upstairs. "What are you doing?! Dont leave me down here by myself!". "Im calling Alicia to see if she wants to come over. Why dont you go bother your boyfriend!!". Why is he so mad? Mood swings. Must be his time of the month.

I decended the basement steps, almost falling a few times. Gerards door was shut, big surprise and..locked? I knocked lightly, within not even a mili-second the door flew open. "Frankiiiie". Whoa, whats with all the cheery. First Mikey, then Gerard. Is there something in the air? He pulled me in, shutting the door behind him. "You said you needed my help on something?". "Oh yeah, one sec". He walked to his desk, opening a drawr at the bottom. Before closing it, I could of sworn I saw my name, a lot. Probably nothing. "Here". He handed me a, basically new sketchbook. Black, just like the rest of them. I sat on the bed, laying on my stomach, kicking my feet in the air like a thirteen year old girl writing in her diary about a boy she likes. God I'm such a girl.

This was his normal stuff, vampires, zombies, other rather disturbing things that I absolutly loved, me, some more vampire zombies..WAIT, I turned the page back. It was me, but minus a pair of eyes. I sat up straight crossing my legs and scooting further up the bed, so my back hit the wall. "The eyes..are the windows to the soul, Frankie". I looked at the picture and held it up to show him, "Yeah, and apparently I have no soul." He laughed nervously, knowing exactly what I ment. "Well, thats what I need your help on Frankie". He took a pencil off his desk and sat infront of me, taking the book onto his lap. I looked straight at him and smiled. "Stay still, and you wont be hurt". Oooh, threathening. I like it. God im such a horndog.

I sat, perfectly still, for almost two hours before there was a loud banging at the bedroom door, "GUYS, I ORDERED PIZZA, IT SHOULD BE HERE ANY MINUTE, GET UP HERE!!". Thank gosh, I was really hungry. "OH, AND...I broke the toaster". Gerard slammed his sketchbook shut and chased his little brother up the basement steps. I heard yelling, a thump, then laughing. I walked into the livingroom where Gerard was pinning Mikey to the ground, "Mikey, I am not taking the blame this time, YOUR buying mom and dad a new toaster! How did you break it THIS time anyway?!". "My pop tarts got stuck!!". Gerard looked to me, then back at Mikey, "Why did you make pop tarts when you ordered pizza?!" Mikey searched the room, looking for an answer, he looked to me and I shrugged. With a big sigh, he gave up.

The door bell rang, I lightly pushed Gerard off Mikey with my foot. "Answer the door Gerard". He grunted and got up. When he opened the door I sat on the couch and could hear him flirting with the pizza girl. He slammed the door and Mikey took the pizza. "So whens your date with the pizza slut?". "I dont like girls Mikey, plus, im so good looking, I got the pizza, for free". Free? Damn, I totally understand why though. We switched on the tv but I spaced out, I wasnt brought back from my little day dream until Mikey poked me. Apparently he was talking again. "What? Sorry Mikes, you must be boring me...again". His gaw dropped and he looked back to the tv. Gerard got off the floor and onto the couch, his spot was taken by Mikey. We decided to put on a movie. Horror, seeing as thats all they owned, which didnt bother me. I love horror films, granted I do SOMETIMES get scared.

After four scary movies, and hiding my face in Gerards shoulder, I fell asleep on the couch.

--


(Still Frank's Point Of View)

I woke up on the most uncomfortable couch in the history of the world, when I felt something touching my nose. I opened my eyes to find Gerard directly in front of me, his nose barely touching mine. "Sorry Fwankie baby, Mikey says its time to get up". I grunted and turned away from him. "Tell that freak he can bite me". I heard Gerard sigh and go into the kitchen, where im guessing Mikey was. He was, I can hear him whining. A few momentes later Gerard came back in, putting a hand on my waist, and rolling me over so I was on my back. He climbed on top of me, hands on my thighs, she sighs and brings his head down to me ear, as he says, "I have been given permission to bite you, if you do not wake up". Oh no, oh yes, oh crap. I want him too, but then again I dont, he bites hard. Yeah, dont ask. "Fine, I'll get up". I felt him smiled, his lips still almost touching my ear. "Thats to bad Frankie", he breathed out before adding, "I really wanted to taste you". I felt his lips on my cheek, he pulled back and smirked before moving off me.

"Coffee?", Mikey handed me a cup and turned on the new. They always watch the news in the morning, weird right? I mean, who watching the new anymore besides old and lonely people? Gerard sat next to me, leg rubbing up against mine. "Sleep okay Frankie?" I shook my head, "Not at all". Gerard laughed. "Neither did I", He leaned over whispering in my ear, "Too bad, nobody was there with me". I blushed and looked away. Does he know? Does he like me? "Oh yeah, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIKEY!!!" I jumped up and wraped my arms around Mikey. "Yeah, thanks". "Aww, wats wong Mikey? Is the birfday boi gwumpy?" He looked at me, eyebrow raised. "A little, now get off me. Go hug Gerard". I looked up at him, then to Gerard, "Maybe I will. I'll hug him from now on, then you'll miss my hugs and be all depressed." Gerard sat up, "Free Frankie hugs? This is the best Mikeys birthday EVER!". I giggled at him, oh my god, i giggled. Gerard looked at me and 'aww'ed. Oh gawd!!

Mikey walked into the kitchen, I slowly walked over to Gerard, lying my head in his lap. "Whats his problem today?". Gerard shrugged. "Aww, did mean Mikey make you sad?". I nodded, which caused my head to rub into the crotch of his jeans, he tensed. I looked up at him, his eyes were closed and his mouth was in a tight line. "Gee? You okay?" He nodded slowly and brought a hand to my head, running his fingers through my hair lightly. What is going on with him.

Around eight, Ray, Bob and Alicia showed up. They werent really my friends, or Gerards. Gee and I sat on the couch playing rock papaer scissors, while they talked about VERY stupid things. I looked at Gerard, he looked back, I sighed and shook my head. Gerard spoke up..

"We should play a game"

Please, please, please, please, please, please, please!!!

"Truth or Dare?"

YESSS!!!

--

(Frankies Point Of View)

Oh thank you god, or whatever higher being there is that people worship. Gerard moved the coffee table out of the way so we can all fit on the floor together. My back was against the couch, Mikey was to my right, Alicia next to him, then Ray, Gerard, and Bob on my left. Why did he have to be so far away?! "Okay, since its my birthday, I get to go first". It doesnt matter if its his birthday, he always goes first. Mikey looked at me then at Bob, "Bobert, truth or dare". Bob, never picks truth unless he has to. He says truth is so pansies. Like me. "Dare, duh". Mikey looked up at the ceiling, "Trade shirts with Alicia". Anything to see her without a shirt huh Mikes. I guess you really are Gerards brother.

It was pretty funny seeing Bob trying to squeeze into a shirt thats three times to small for him. Gerard couldnt keep a smile off his face, it is so cute!! "You think this is funny Way?". Gerard nodded, as a laugh escaped his lips. His beautiful...amazing...STOP IT FRANKIE! "Fine, Gerard. Truth or dare?". Gerard looked at me, why does everyone keep doing that? Come of Gee, say dare. Dare DAre DARe DARE!! "Truth". FUCK! "Pansy. Okay, have you ever kissed a guy?". Thats a good quiestion. Gerard is gay, but ive never seen him with a boy. Peculiar. He smiled at me then looked back to Bob who was staring at both of us, "Frankie? Have you and Frankie?!!". Gerard smiled, "That is a completely different question. No, I havnet kissed any guys full on...yet, but a little cheek action sure". Bob let out a sigh of relief and stop looking at us. "Okay Frankie..", No Gerard, no. "Guys its almost midnight can we go to sleep?" Thank you god for Alicia! "Fine, where are we all going to sleep?". Gerard stood up and stretched, his shirt riding up showing part of his stomach. Oh god, look away. "Well," He sarted, "Someone can sleep in Mikeys room with him, two people can take the guest room and someone," He looked at me, "can sleep in mine"

It was settled, Alicia was with Mikey, big surprise, Bob and Ray took the guest room, and of course I was with Gerard. He was getting something in the kitchen so I went down to his room without him. I left the door open for him and walked over to his desk where the picture of me he was working on earlier was laying on the top of a pile of papers. It is so amazing. Wonder why he doesnt let ANYONE, anyone but me, see them. Yeah, there are some he doesnt let me see, but still. I heard the door close, the room went completely black. Where is the desk lamp? Before I could move I felt something on my neck.


Authors Note: There are like twelve chapters, this is one to four. Ima leave you here with a cliffhanger, but im sure you all know whats on frankies neck ;]
Sign up to rate and review this story