Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Where'd he go?

The End.

by MCR_Vampire_321 1 review

Find out what Gerard and Mikey were up to.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2010-02-16 - Updated: 2010-02-16 - 384 words - Complete

1Funny
Mikeys POV...

It's over. It's all over. They found Gerard. They found me. They sat us down and asked us where we had been. And we had to tell them.
I was never in the forest. Frank, Bob and Chelsea looked there all day. When they emerged I happened to be walking past the forest on my way back to the bus. And they pounced on me.
Ray caught up with Gerard. He wasn't hard to catch. Gerard had been walking all of last night and most of today. He was out of breath.
Frank, Chelsea and Bob took me back to the van where Gerard and Ray already were. I greeted Gerard with a hug before giving one to Ray. Then things got serious as Frank sat us down and began asking us questions.
"We were so god damn worried about you!" Frank told us "Where have you been? Mikey, you first."
I looked at the floor "Well at first I went looking for Gerard... Then I found him. He took me for some coffee and I met this girl called Alicia. And she was really nice... So I went back to her house and we both like each other. A lot. And now I think she's my girlfriend."
Frank nodded then turned to Gerard "So where have you been?"
Gerard looked Frank in the eyes and said "With Bert. We met up yesterday morning and went drinking. Then things got out of hand and we had this massive arguement... And I felt like shit. We're not friends any more. He started getting really mad at me calling me names. I left and he yelled that I needed to get my fucking head out of my ass. And I didn't wanna face anyone so I hid out for a while. That's where I've been..."
Ray put his arm round Gerard "It's okay. I never liked Bert that much anyway. He was an ass."
Frank laughed "You can say that again!"
So nobody was mad. Everyone was really nice.

----

And in the end it turned out okay. I'm still with Alicia, Gerard made some new friends and nobody's walked off without telling the others where they're going since.
Last time I noticed, Gerard was getting real close to Lyn-z... We'll wait and see.
Sign up to rate and review this story