Categories > Celebrities > Eminem > More Than Friends or Just a Dream?

Chapter 8

by Bobina1937 0 reviews

Category: Eminem - Rating: R - Genres:  - Published: 2010-02-18 - Updated: 2010-02-19 - 2525 words

0Unrated
I was sitting there eating a popsicle, and listing to The Eminem Show. I got a text from Marshall: “Hey, sexy what u up 2?” he asked.
“Eatin a popsicle and listening to your CD,” I said back.
“Why?” he asked, after about a minute.
“Cuz I can,” I said back, I set my phone down on my bed then got up an threw away the popsicle stick in the garbage in the bathroom. When I got back to the bed I had a text.
“Lol ok. U just wanna hear my voice don’t u?” he asked. I rolled my eyes.
“You know what? Maybe I just like your music,” I said back.
“That’s part of it, but u wanted 2 hear my voice. Just admit it. J” he texted back, he always wants to be right, he gets mad when hes wrong.
“Ok maybe I did J,” I texted back.
“I win! Lol,” he texted back. Wow, someone is strange, he stole my ‘I win.’ So the convo when on about missing each other, then after about a half hour of texting he had to go and he said he’d call me later.

FFW FRIDAY OCT 20th 2002 NOON >>>J
So like dude, I was sittin on the couch watching Transporter eating ice cream with Megan and Hiro, cuz its my birthday. Tehe. “What should I get for Marshall for his birthday?” I asked turning to Megan.
“I don’t know, get him a watch,” Megan said.
“Yeah, cause he cant buy his own,” I mocked.
“Well then get him a unicorn, he cant get that can he?” she sassed.
“Well nobody can get that,” I replied.
“Get him a teddy bear that he can hug at night when he misses you,” she laughed. I looked at her like what the fuck? “Get him a lap dance,” she advised.
“Umm I don’t know how,” I said confused. Hiro laughed. We both got angry cause he laughed, so we stared at him angrily.
“Make him a string knot bracelet,” she said.
“What colors?” I asked looking at the TV, cause there was a Jason Statham, with no shit.
“Red and blue,” she said. (Megan is having problems getting cuties out my fridge)
“Ok, later,” I said watching the movie.
Megan got up from the couch, and I just happened to notice that she looked overweight cause her shirt was tighter. She comes back out of the bathroom. “Why are you fat?” I asked pointing to her.
“Thanks. Im not fat!” she cried. Then walked quickly to her room. I got up and followed her, to apologize. I walked into the room, she was sitting on the bed with her head down.
“Sorry, I didn’t mean that,” I said. Hiro walks into the room.
“You know, I did realize that you were gaining weight,” Hiro said. “Is that why you wont have sex with me?” he asked. Umm what the fuck. I looked away this was awkward.
“No I just don’t feel like it!” Megan yelled.
“I don’t need to know your guys sex life, k thanks,” I pointed out.
“No no no, there must be a reason for this,” Hiro said.
“Oh my gosh! Are you pregnant!?” I chimed in.
“No,” Megan whispered.
“Liar!” I yelled pointing at her.
“Why didn’t you tell me?” Hiro asks.
“I was afraid you wouldn’t like it,” she said.
“Are you serious? This is amazing!” he exclaimed. Grabbing her and pulling her up into a hug. They started kissing so I decided to leave.
I went back into the living room. I sat on the couch. I got all sad. “Marshall was supposed to come back today for my birthday,” I mumbled to myself, while looking at the ground. A few seconds later my phone started to ring. It was Marshall, speak of the devil. Haha just kidding. “Where are you?” I asked without saying hello.
“Somewhere,” he answered. “Just go outside,” he said.
“Why?” I asked, I was kinda mad cause he didn’t tell me where he was.
“Just go outside!” he demanded.
“Fine!” I yelled into the phone. I got up and walked out the back door. There was a blue mustang sitting in my driveway. “Why is there a mustang?” I asked standing in the porch.
“I don’t know what you’re talking about,” he said confused. I pushed the door open, I walked down the sidewalk to the car. There was a card stuck in the windshield wipers. I pulled it out. It said Happy Birthday on it. I smiled. I heard a click on the phone. “Happy Birthday baby,” Marshall said from behind me.
“Ahhh!!” I screamed jumping into his arms, he picked me up and held me. “You got me a car!?” I asked. He nodded. We both smiled at each other. I kissed him, he kissed back.
“Can I have it?!” Megan interrupted.
“NO!” I screamed.
“Well then, Shotgun!” Megan yelled loudly I stopped and looked behind me Megan was standing there. Marshall glared at her. She opened the car and got in. Hiro just kinda stood there.
“I thought you weren’t gonna come,” I said hugging him, he set me down and hugged me back.
“I promised, remember?” he asked. I didn’t answer I just hugged him tighter. “I missed you so much,” he whispered.
“I missed you more,” I whispered back. We kissed again.
“Are you two gonna make out all day or are we gonna go for a ride!?” Megan asked while petting the mustang as if it were a cat or something.
“I like to make out all day,” Marshall said quite enough for only me to hear, which made me smile.
“Yeah, lets get some lunch,” Hiro said getting into the backseat behind Megan.
“Ok. Gimme the keys!” I said digging in Marshall’s pocket.
“They in the car,” he said pointing.
“Oh!,” I giggled running towards the car and getting in, Marshall got in behind me. “Ok where we go?” I ask after starting the car and turning on the radio, the buttons were already programmed to the local rap stations and one mixed station and one country station. I left the radio controlling to Megan. She picked a rap station.
“I like Taco Bell,” Megan said after buckling her seat belt.
“Me too,” Marshall said.
“Ok sure,” I said pulling out of the driveway.
We went through the drive thru. Marshall paid for it. Duh. We took it home so no one would see Marshall and be like hey! Once we got back we picked out a movie to watch which was The Ring. We ate our food. (well duh!!) Then I cuddled up to Marshall by laying on the couch with him. I was so happy to have him back. “I want…blanket,” I said.
“Ok, I’ll go in the room and get one,” Marshall smiled. He got up, which made me sort of fall on the couch cause I was laying on him. He came back a few seconds later with my blanket. We readjusted, and pulled the blanket over us. I set my hand on his chest, he grabbed it with his free hand that was not around me and laced his fingers with mine. (Eminem on TV hehe) “Later tonight you’re coming over, and Imma make you dinner,” Marshall whispered in my ear.
“Ok,” I said looking up at him smiling. He smiled then kissed me lightly on the lip. I few seconds later, I pulled away and rested my head on his chest and continued to watch the movie.
Later we left to go to Marshall’s place. Once we got there he opened the door for me and I walked in. “Here, sit in the living room. Here’s this, and watch TV,” he told me he said handing me the remote. I sat down on the couch and changed the channel to the news, it was about 6:00, so the 6 ‘o clock news was on. Duh. Marshall disappeared into the kitchen. I sat and watched the news, it was about 6:45pm when Marshall pocked his head out the kitchen doors. “Do you like wine?” he asked.
“Depends… I guess its ok,” I said.
“Well you’ll like this wine,” He said holding up a bottle, it looked like it would be expensive. “Dinner is almost done, you better be hungry,” he told me with a slight smile.
“I am,” I assured. He went back into the kitchen… He came back about 10 minutes later.
“Dinner is ready,” he smiled, shutting off the TV. He took my hand and led me into the kitchen. The table was set up in candle light, he had made chicken, some fancy looking rice, and he had made some sweet corn. He pulled the chair out for me and I sat.
“Looks good,” I said as he sat across from me. He smiled.
“Try it,” he advised. I took a bite of the chicken leg, it was the best chicken I’ve ever tasted.
“Wow! This is amazing! I didn’t know you could cook,” I said in amazement. He smiled.
“Glad you like it,” he said taking a bite. So the later convo went on about, how his tour went, it went well and the girls enjoyed seeing Europe.
“Dinner was amazing,” I said as we finished. He smiled and took my plate. He cleaned up the kitchen, by the time we were finished it was almost 8:30pm. We talked a lot. We went into the living room together. I walked towards the couch.
“Come here,” Marshall whispered grabbing my arm and pulling me into him. He kissed me, I kissed back. “Finally we get to be alone,” he said softly while we still kissed.
“Yes,” I mumbled still kissing him. We kissed for a long time. He pulled away after a while.
“You’re staying the night,” he said in somewhat of a demand. I smiled.
“Well duh,” I said and playfully hit him. He smirked, then gave me a creepy look. I screamed then ran upstairs Marshall chanced after me, I ran into his room. Then ducked behind his bed.
“Come here!” he laughed cornering me in a corner. He picked me up into a hug. I looked around his room while hugging him. His room was huge. He had this huge closet, a bathroom in the corner, a bed underneath the window. A desk in the other corner of the room. And a few dressers. “Oh I have something else for you,” he said with a smile.
“Oh,” I said confused. He walked over to his desk. He dug in a drawer, pulling out a beautiful bracelet.
“Come here,” he said softly. I walked over to him. “Here, hold out your arm,” he told me. I held out my right arm and he wrapped the bracelet around my wrist. “Its real diamonds and 24 carat gold,” he said. I smiled admiring the bracelet.
“Its beautiful, I love it,” I said giving him a peck on the lips. “I had a 14 carat gold ring once, but someone stole it,” I said softly. “My Grandma gave it to me,” I told him.
“Im sorry, did that Bruce guy do it?” he asked. I nodded. “I bet you’re Grandma hated him,” she said. I nodded again. “I hate him,” Marshall said. “If I ever meet him, I might just have to punch his face in,” he laughed. I laughed too.
“Not a good idea, he’ll call the damn cops and then you’ll go away,” I said sadly.
“I don’t want that,” he said, then kissed me, I kissed back. He pulled away after a while. “What happens now?” he whispered.
“Remember what we talked about that one day?” I asked him. He thought for a bit. Then shook his head. “Forgetter person,” I giggled. He looked confused. “That thing that you can go out an buy,” I said with a smile.
“Ohhhh,” he remembered. I smiled.
He kissed me, we made out as we slowly walked back to the bed. I pulled away and go onto the bed. I didn’t the come here sign, he smiled then crawled onto the bed on top of me. He kissed me. “Damn I missed you,” he said kissing me passionately.
“Im missed you too,” I said kissing him back and wrapping my arms around his neck. I pulled him closer to me. He sat up and slowly moved his hands down to my pants. I didn’t stop him this time. He looked surprised. (BRITHDAY SEX!!!)
“Are you sure wanna do this?” he asked. I smiled and nodded. He smiled then began to unbutton my jeans as he kissed me. I could tell he was getting anxious. He was having problems getting my pants off. So I helped him. He pulled them off and threw them on the floor. He took off his pants quickly, leaving his boxers on. He kisses my neck then slowly moved down towards my chest while sliding his hands up my shirt and unhooking my bra. I sat up and he slowly slid my bra and shirt off. He stared at me for a while. I reached up and started to play with the rim of his boxers as he took off his shirt. His body was so hot, hes so sexy. He leaned in and kissed me while he slowly slid my underwear off. He stared to stare at me again. He took of his boxers, we both stared at each other. I kissed him, he reached down and started to play with my vagina. I let out a moan. He continued to kiss me. I got this urge and pulled him into me. He slid into me I let out a loud moan of pleasure. He moved slowly inside me at first. We both started to breath heavily. He pushed deeper, I dug my nails into his back and let out a moan. He kissed me, I kissed back, he started to move faster, I pulled him closer to my body, his body felt amazing against mine. We started to give each other breathy kisses. He pushed hard, I dug my nails into his bag and he grunted. He reached down and started to play with my vagina again. I moaned loudly. We continued to kiss each other, he stuck his tongue into my mouth exploring it. He started moving faster and going harder, we started to breath heavily. We were about to climax, he gave one last push I let out a moan. I felt him cum. He kissed me once more then pushed himself off me, laying next to me and breathing heavily. “I love you,” he whispered.
“I love you too,” I said moving closer to him. He kissed me and smiled, I did the same.
We cuddle up together. He held me tight. He grabbed the remote off the side table and turned on the TV… We watched TV for the rest of the night, and feel asleep around 1am.
Sign up to rate and review this story