Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Only Hope for Me Is You

Rush

by anotherMCRcrazedfan

Explicit!! I hope that I did okay, I haven't written this stuff in forever. Once again, explicit!!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres:  - Warnings: [!!!] [X] - Published: 2010-02-21 - Updated: 2010-02-22 - 860 words - Complete

?Blocked
Frank POV

"Don't be sorry..." I whispered to him.

I moved my arms to they were around his neck. He had a little smile on his face as he placed his lips to mine once again. He started to move them against mine but he stopped.

"Are you sure? I mean I don't want to rush things especially after what just happened, and..." I cut him off by placing my finger over his mouth.

"Let's not talk about that. And yes, I am sure. I've been thinking about it for a while, and I want this; more than anything." He started to say something else, but again I stopped him.

"Gee, shut up and kiss me," I whispered. He smirked at me and replaced his lips.

He moved his legs so they were in between mine. He slowly moved his hands down my sides making me shiver. He played with my shirt for a while before he started pulling it up. I sat up so he could take it off of me. I did the same thing, pulling Gerard's shirt off. I gazed at his bare chest, illuminated by the lamp on the table beside his bed.

I brought my hands up, running them from his shoulders down to his stomach. He groaned when I reached the hem of his pants. I started to play with them; unbuttoning them and pulling down the zipper. He reached down and did the same thing to my pants.

"You know, I've never actually seen..." I didn't finish my sentence. He just smiled at me.

"Want to?" Gerard asked me. I smiled back and shook my head. He got off of me and pulled me up with him. He started to pull them down, and I did the same thing. As soon as we got them off, he walked over to me. He put his hands on my waist, slipping his fingers inside my boxers, playing with them. I shook my head, urging him to go ahead, and he did.

He looked me up and down, smirking the whole way. I could feel my cheeks getting hot. Nobody's ever seen me... Well I guess I can't say that. I looked up at him and he winked at me. He took his briefs off, never looking away from me.

Wow.

He walked back over to me and wrapped his harms around my waist. I moaned as he pressed himself to me. Gerard swayed us back and forth; we were dancing. I put my arms around his neck once again as he moved us back to his bed.

He laid me down and placed himself between me. He grabbed the sheet that was on his bed and wrapped it around us. I'm glad he did that. I was feeling really exposed and it was making me a little nervous.

He reached over to the table and opened the drawer. I knew what he was looking for, but he didn't find it.

"I am clean. My mom had me checked," I told him.

"Me too. So, it's alright?" he asked me. I smiled and shook my head.

He reached back into the drawer and pulled something out.

"This is gonna help," Gerard said. He put some on and positioned himself. "This is gonna hurt a little bit."

"I know. I'm ready," I said. He grabbed my hands and laced out fingers together.

"Just squeeze my hands. If you want me to stop, tell me, okay?"

"I promise," I said, anticipation coursing through me.

He slowly pushed himself into me. I groaned and clenched his hands; it hurt more than I thought. He went in a little deeper, and stopped. Gerard didn't move for a while, letting me get used to him.

"Keep going," I said to him, after a little bit. He shook his head, and obliged.

He pushed into me all the way, and he waited for me again. He kissed at my neck, and ran his thumbs up and down my hands. It was really taking my mind off of it, and it didn't hurt as much anymore. It actually felt good.

"Gee, take me further..." I whispered to him. He looked up at me and smiled, placing his lips to mine.

He started moving, slowly. He didn't want to hurt me. My breathing started getting heavy again, as it started to feel really good. He went a little faster, after I let out a moan.

"Shit!" I almost yelled. Gerard hit something inside me and it felt so amazing. I heard him laugh and he did it again. I really hope Mikey doesn't wake up...

It wasn't long before I felt something deep in my stomach. It felt like I was going to explode, and so did Gerard as he told me.

"Frankie..." Gerard moaned as I felt him release inside me, prompting me to do the same.

*

He cuddled up next to me, wrapping his arms around my waist. I was still coming down from my high. I couldn't believe what just happened. It was so amazing; I just want to stay like this in Gerard's arms forever.

"Marry me, Gerard," I said.
Sign up to rate and review this story