Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I See You Lying Next To Me

Angered By One Touch

by XxZanxX 7 reviews

Who knew one little touch could hurt so much.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2010-02-24 - Updated: 2010-02-25 - 2045 words

1Exciting
This story is 100% fiction, Lynna is amade up character who has no relation to Bob Bryar, or any sort of relationship with My Chemical Romance.

So as of the next chapter I'm going to be adding a wee bit of a girlfriend for Frank. I know, sad right? But it will all work out. :D So what I need from you are suggests on her. Whether it be someone you know, yourself, or someone you made up in your mind. I need, a name, description, personality, etc etc etc.




I rolled over in my bed trying to wake up, it was odd that my alarm hadn't gone off yet. But then again Ididn't have a clue what time it was. I felt someone sit on the end of my bed, who was in my apartment? A sharp ounce of panic ran through me before I remember I was in mine and Bob's hotel room, not my apartment. I pulled the blankets over my head and tried to curl into a ball but my shoes got in the way. I hadn't had a chance to change last night because I had fallen asleep on the way home and Frank had to carry me all the way. I kicked off my shoes and curled up into alittle ball.

I felt someone moving around on the bed, that's when Bob decided he was going to start jumping on my bed to wake me up. I let out a loud groin and Bob started laughing.

“Time to wake up Lynnaaaa, we have a show today and we have to get down there for a sound check soon, then we're going to walk around before the show, so you have to come with us.” He started bouncing right by my head. I reached out from the blankets and grabbed a pillow, placing it over my head. I heard our door open and close, followed by Ray's voice.

“Sweet, is it bounce on Lynna day? I wanna join!” I felt another pair of feet climb on the bed and start bouncing right below my legs. “Dude this is fun!Do you always wake her up like this?”

“Only when she refuses to wake up. But if she doesn't get up soon I'm going to call Gerard and Frankie in here. You know how they love giving wake up calls.” My eyes shot open at that. I flung the blanket off of me and jumped out of bed nearly knocking Ray over in the process. They started laughing.. “I thought that might get her moving, it's almost ten-thirty the guys wanna leave at noon. You better get a move on.”

“Oh ya that's what I came in here for. Gerard wants to leave a little early, like eleven. Sooo we gotta get a move on...” Ray said. “You might wanna hurry up and get ready Ly were meeting at the bus in twenty.” Igroined and trudged off to the bathroom to start getting ready. Iwalked into the bathroom and shut the door behind me.

After peeing and brushing my teeth Iput on some make-up and threw on some black cargo shorts, my 'nerds make better boyfriends' t-shirt and a pair of plain black flip-flops. My hair was a mess but I didn't have time to do much with it so I put it in two sloppy braids that trailed down almost past my boobs. My bangs laid heavily over my left eye, covering almost half of my face. I sighed knowing this was as good as it was going to get.

I shut off the bathroom light and walked out to find Bob sitting on my unmade bed waiting for me. He got up and grabbed our room key and started heading out of the room. I grabbed some money and my ID out of my purse and slipped them in my back pocket. I shut our door behind us and we started heading towards the door.

“Well we're in sound check and playing the show you can hang out backstage. It'll be a little dull but you'll make friends I'm sure.” He said as we ride the elevator down. When we got out we headed out to the bus. Gerard was leaning against the side of it smoking a cigarette with Frank. I felt my heart stop for a short moment when I saw him. He toke a drag of his cigarette then dropped it on the ground and stomped it out. He started walking over to Bob and I.

“Hey Ly, how was your nap on my back?” He said with a killer smile, he had his eyes partially closed cause the sun was blaring in his face. His eyes were shining bright, they had a green tint to them today. I felt my knees growing weak.

“Um pretty good. You have asquishy back, you might wanna consider working out some time.” We started walking on to the bus. It was a pretty big bus, there were three rooms big enough for a bunk bed and a few suit cases, akitchen/living room a small bathroom, and then the front of the bus were the driver was. I walked into farther and plopped down on the couch, Frank close on my trail.

“How about a little Invader Zim on the way.” He said more as a statement then a question. He walked over to the small TV and put in a DVD, after a moment or two the first episode from the short lived series started playing. It was one of my favorite shows. Frank sat down on the ground next to me with his back against the couch. I could feel the body heat from his torso against my calf. It was driving me crazy. I crossed my legs up onto the couch so I wouldn't be touching him any more, he had no clue what the littlest touch could do to me. After a few minutes of sitting like that Frank laid his head on my knee. My stomach started doing somersaults, did he have any clue the effect he had on me? I highly doubted it. After a moment or two his touch was driving me to the point of breaking. When there was only the TV to focus on it was so much harder to not make a move, but when we were walking, it was easier to distract myself. I suddenly jumped up cause Frank to fall over onto his side. I stood there for a moment well he looked at me like I was insane. I started looking around for an excuse.

“I have to pee!” Isuddenly blurted out, I all but ran to the back of the bus where Iknew there was a small bathroom. It was true I really needed to pee, so it wasn't a complete lie. Right? I peed really quick then sat there for a moment just trying to catch my breath. But knowing that I'd been trying to do that for years with out success I gave up.

I walked out of the bathroom right as we pulled in to the festival. The TV was off now and Frank was standing at the front of the bus. I stood next to the TV with my arms crossed feeling really awkward. I knew Frank knew I was there, but he didn't even bother to turn around and look. Instead once the bus stopped he walked out right away, nearly slamming the door behind him. I let out a sigh, he was mad at me, but I wasn't sure why. The thought made my knees shake, I didn't want him to be mad at me. Ever.

Bob started coming out of the back of the bus, he walked right past me and went to the door. He turned around and nodded his head at me so I would follow him. I climbed out of the bus and Bob shut the door behind me. I interlocked my arm through his and started walking.

“So What's up with you and Frank?” Bob asked with a side glance, I sighed.

“I think he might be mad at me, but I'm not sure.” I said with a shrug.

“Ya something seemed off with him, when you were in the bathroom I went out by him and he was being a dick, that's why I asked. But when I asked him what was up he just said 'nothing' shut off the TV and walked away. He seemed pissed, but I really didn't understand why. What happened.?”

“Nothing Bobart. We were watching TV, I got up to go pee, I knocked him over cause I got up to fast, maybe that's why. But other wise I don't know, then when I got out of the bathroom he was ignoring me.”

“You guys must have been . . .really close or touching for you to have knock him over.”

“He had his head on my knee . . . it was nothing.” I shrugged. We were pretty close to the stage now. I could see Mikey and Ray talking about something, Ray's hair bobbing everywhere with every word. Mikey's back was to me so Itoke the chance to scare him. I let go of Bob and started running up to them, I put my finger to my lip so Ray would be quiet, then before Mikey knew what was happening I jumped on his back. Luckily he had good reflexes so he caught my legs before I could fall off and land on my butt. I wrapped my arms around his neck and gave him a tight squeeze which he returned.

“Well hello Mikey, how are you this fine afternoon?” I asked well squeezing him.

“Pretty good, it was nice of you to just drop on by.” He said with a smile. I looked up and Frank was glaring at me. I gave him a small wave trying to get him into a better mood. He didn't return the wave instead, he just rolled his eyes and lifted up his hand, about to give me the finger I think, but he changed his mind and just walked away instead.

“Jeez, what got into Frank today?” Mikey asked putting me down. Bob walked up behind me and hugged me from behind. Despite what most people think about Bob he is a very loving brother, always hugging me, tickling me, telling me he loves me. Sure he could be a jerk at times, but he was an amazing big brother.

“I've been trying to figure that out for a while now.” Bob said still hugging me, “He's being a totally ass to Lynna. I say we gang rape him, maybe that'll make him happy.” Mikey and Ray laughed. Ray turned his head so he could get a view of Frank, he was the only one who could see him.

“I don't think we need to worry about Frankie getting any. Besides if we did that would be Lynna's job, after all she is the only lady here.” Ray said smiling. Ismacked him in the chest.

“Hey now, lady is right. I'm not just some random screw.” Gerard came off of the stage were Frank was standing.

“I'm game for Gang raping Frankie, and if no one wants to just leave it to me. “Gerard started staring at my boobs, but I soon realized it was my shirt he was staring at. “Nerds make better boyfriends ay? I'm pretty nerdy at times ya know Ly.” I rolled my eyes. “Anyways Ray's right, we got nothing to worry about, not with him nearly bang that chick on the stage right now.” He said walking right pasted us running his hand through his hair.

My feet frozen in there place, my heart stopped, and my blood ran cold all at once. Frank was fooling around with another girl, and he was mad at me. I figured out what was wrong, he was sick of me, he wanted me gone.

“I'm not feeling to well, I'm going to go lay down Bob.” I let go of Bob and started running back to the bus, away from the guys, and away from Frank. The boy who was slowly breaking my heart and he didn't even care or know it.
Sign up to rate and review this story