Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > And If I Never See You Again?

Seven

by thatcrazedfan 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2010-02-25 - Updated: 2010-02-25 - 389 words - Complete

0Unrated
Gerard’s POV

“Hey man, can I use your phone?” Matt asked me after I had hung up with Frank.

“Yea sure.” I handed him my phone, “Are you going to call the family?”

He nodded, “Yea. The wife has me calling everyday.”

I laughed, “Nice.” I turned to around and walked over to one of the chairs, “Tell her I say hi.”

He nodded, “Sure thing.”

When he was dialing, I turned towards Mark and tapped him on the shoulder, “What, Way?”

“I think I’m going to head to the infirmary. If you don’t mind...”

He shook his head, “Go ahead. Nothing is stopping you.”

I nodded and stood up. I walked out of the tent and headed towards the infirmary. It wasn’t a long walk, considering our camp was fairly small to begin with. It only took me about fifteen steps before I was there.

I walked to where one of the doctors was standing, “I need something for this headache.”

He sighed, “Again? You’ve been in here at least seven times today...” he shook his head, “I can’t give you anything more... I’m really sorry.”

I nodded, “Okay... Whatever you say... I’ll sit here for a little while, then.”

He nodded, “You are perfectly welcome to stay here as long as you need.”

**

Frank’s POV

I set the phone down on the table and that’s when it hit me... I had been through this before... The last time Gerard had acted like this was when the diagnosed him with Brain cancer.

We were able to catch it early and they sent Gerard into have multiple surgeries, and eventually they had told us that the cancer was gone. I didn’t believe that it could be happening again, but it was too coincidentally the same.

This couldn’t be happening again, that had happened over six years ago... Why would it be coming back now, if it was coming back at all. All I knew was that I didn’t want to go through that again.

That was the hardest part of our lives together... Gerard was falling apart, and it was miserable for me to watch. But we lived through it. I knew that if it was happening again, Gerard would be able to fight it again.
Sign up to rate and review this story