Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Ignorance is Emptiness

by mysilentromance 2 reviews

I fear thought is my deadliest destruction. (Bob's POV)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst - Characters: Bob Bryar - Published: 2010-02-25 - Updated: 2010-02-26 - 202 words - Complete

0Unrated
Sorry for this being so short. It looked alot longer on paper... But it is what it is. I just needed something to write.

I fear thought is my deadliest destruction. I lock it away, never allowing parole. But it always manages to escape. As it seeps back into my mind, it awakens the demons resting inside of me. And as the demons stir, the torment begins.
With the demons come the memories, which I must over-analyze to the fullest extent. The simplest of memories become the most complex, disaster of events. These flood my mind, destroying all recollection of times of joy.
Each time this destruction occurs I struggle to build from the remains. And each time I realize pieces from the original memory are missing; or at times the original memory has disappeared completely.
I could search for what was no longer present and find the happiness that I have been awaiting. But with bliss comes emptiness.
My thoughts and my demons keep me company. With them, I am not lonely. With them, I am never shallow. But although my thoughts bring torment, I prefer the pain over apathy.
I would rather be pensive and troubled than ignorant and blissful.
Sign up to rate and review this story