Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

The Last House on the Right PART 3

by XxSystemOfADownXx 0 reviews

WOULD YOU BELIEVE YOUR EYES IF 100000 FIREFLIES...and the rest.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2010-02-28 - Updated: 2010-02-28 - 247 words

-1TrainWreck
Gretchen let go of me and grabbed her face while I tried to escape. Then a whole bunch of shit happend and we crashed in to 100 tress(HYPERBOLE:AN EXTREAM EXAGERATION: THANKS MRS. DONNELLY.

Then the car finnally stopped. Paige slowly climbed out and Buchanan got out. "YOU STUPID LITTLE WHORE!." Screamed Buchanan while kicking Paige. Next Frank got out and looked at his reflection in the car window, he had a broken nose. "YOU FUCKING HO BAGGY!" Frank screamed over and over while kicking her over and over (REPITION: REPEATING OF A WORD: THANKS MRS.DONNELLY.) Then I slowly climbed out and Buchanan hit me then grabbed me."

"It's gonna fucking scar!" Said Gretchen loudly. Justin quietly got out and sat by a tree. I gave him a sad look. Then Paige started running, she must of gotten away(No shit Sherlock)

"RUN PAIGE!" I screamed very loudly. "AFTER THEM." Said Buchanan to Frank and Gretchen

------------------

Paige started running in the forest (LOL FOREST GUMP)

"YOU FUCKING CUNT!" Screamed Gretchen running after her.

She hid under a cliff. "We wont hurt you." Said Frank

When they were out of sight she ran to the end of the forest and she saw a construction site and started brining attention to her self like a retard.

Because she was so stupid Gretchen caught her and held her down and Frank pointed a gun at her.
"No Frank, Buchanan said bring her back." Said Gretchen with a smirk.
Sign up to rate and review this story