Categories > Original > Romance

Night Sky Love!

by pume19 1 review

Her and His begging

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2010-03-08 - Updated: 2010-03-09 - 721 words

1Ambiance
The night I saw her standing in the night sky looking up at the stars, I knew I had to have her as mine and only mine..... but that was going to be tough.

The night I saw him I knew I was never going to be with him, but I was sadly wrong. And trying to stay away from him was going to be tough...

Her for the begging POV....
Being the new girl in school really suck, it sucks even more if your smart. I hated that fact that I was smart everyone made fun of me. Mom told me to not think about it, but being me it's to damn hard. Ugh. Well I'm Traci-Alyssa Au-Night and I'm 16 now and what a pain it is. Forget it I'm just gonna start my stupid story thingy.
"Ugh mom why do I have to go to school?" I said leaning on the counter.
"Because it's the law." She said cutting the cake.
"Fine whatever, I'm going out for a walk." I said grabbing my jacket and waving to my mom.
"Okay behave." She said.
I walked out taking a deep breath smelling the cold night and looking up at the stars.
"Why is it I can't just be one of them, a star in the sky?! Nothing to do but twinkle at night, light the way for people that are lost and have people wish apon me every night!" I sighed sitting against my wall.
"Hey cutie!" I heard a deep voice pop out of no where.
I looked up to see some ugly old guy.
"Uh...I'm a guy sorry to let you down man." I said in a deep voice.
"Oh ummm.... I'm sorry I don't go that way." He said backing away slowly and leaving.
I smirked to myself.
"Works every time!" I giggled to myself. I went back to looking up at the sky till I heard loud laughter.
"Oh great their back!" I muttered to myself rolling my eyes leaning back and looking up at the sky....

His for the begging POV....
Getting all the girls, getting what I want. That was my life and was always going to be my awesome life. I'm Zeke Hunter and I'm 17 last year in high school thank god. I'm one of those bad boys the ones that get whatever they want. So why don't we start my story.
"Ze sweetie please don't be like that I'll take you back to my place." A college girl said to me.
"Look sweet heart I don't have time you see it's late and my mommy won't be happy that I'm coming home late again." I said with a small smirk.
"Aww fine go then I didn't like you anyways!" She scoffed flipping her hair and walking away.

"Ooooh letting another one go Ze, now why would you do that when you could hit that ass?" My friend Jared asked.
"Look I don't want a slut, anyways I'm pretty tired and don't want to have to do work again." I said shrugging.
We were all walking to my place, it was pretty late at night around 12. They guys we're spending the night like they always do!
"Ahhh Zeke your getting soft on us!! We can't hang if your like that BORING!" My friend Chris yelled the end.
"Ahh shut up if you guys wake my parents up again I'll kill you all." I said angry.
"Ahhh everyone run for your life it's angry Zeke and he's going to kill us all." Jared screamed like a little girl.
They all laughed as we walked up the street I just sighed with my hands in my pocket looking at the ground...... When I saw someone standing on the other side of the street looking up at the stars. "Hey Zeke who's that your looking at." Alex said coming to a stop.
"Huh?! Oh I dunno might be the new family that just moved in." I said shrugging.
She looked really happy looking at the stars.
"I want her she's my new goal." I thought to myself smirking.
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Here is my newest story hoped you liked it. The POV thing was only for this part.
Look for the next one ^^ coming soon haha.
Well Peace Love Skeet and Cheese to my Lovers
Haters and Masterbaters!!
Sign up to rate and review this story