Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Why do you all hate me?

This is awkward

by lovingMychem 0 reviews

... After the fight Gerards an angry Way..

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2010-03-14 - Updated: 2010-03-15 - 781 words - Complete

0Unrated
Me and Mikey sat in the back.. I took in his damage, he took in mine.

"Frankie.. I didn't know you could fight so well"
"Me eather" I said as we both laughed about it.

"you two find this funny?" Gerard spoke up from the drivers side.
"...Well a little bit yeah"
"Frankie! whats funny about it?"
"He use to tourment me evey minute of everyday and now karmas bit him in the ass" I said smiling.
"Frank, you could have gotten seriously fucking hurt.. You too Mikey.. If anything had happened to eather of you... You- fucking hell!" he said as he started
the car.

I could tell he was pissed off. and I felt really bad.. I didn't mean to make him angry... I didn't mean to do anything.
But as soon as he dissed Gerard there was no way I could stand there and take it.. of course I had to act on it.

Gerard turned on Bouncing souls and I rested my head on the window continuing to feel bad..
God he was gonna hate me now.. Fuck he's only been my Boyfriend not very long.

"What are we gonna do for dinner? I could do my pasta?" Mikey said looking at us both.
"Sure thing Mikes, It will be good"

"Frankie"
"....Yeah?"
"you dont have a problem with that?"
"No, I just dont eat meat"
"Ok then" Mikey finished saying as I rested my head back on the window

We sat in silence all but The Bouncing Souls playing.

I could feel Mikey and Gerard looking at me... I didn't want to look at eather of them....
We pulled into the drive and I silently got out of the car and stood infront of the door.
Gerard gave me a smile.. But it wasnt a real smile.. it wasn't a Gee smile.
I looked to his eyes then looked down... I Felt like Gee was my Mom or Dad, Not giving me acception for doing what I wana do... For not being me.

I walked in after Mikey and Gerard...

"I'm gonna go lye down" I said with my eyes fixated on my feet as I walked up the hall into the room that was allocated mine my first night.
I walked in the door looking at Pansys case.

I shut the door double checking it was shut

"Pansy..... I've fucked up for sure... I- I didnt want him to hate me..I dont want him to hate me.... Pansy I honestly fucking love him so much"

Some one knocked at my door.

"Frankie... Honey can I come in?"
i pushed my sobs to the back of my throat.

"y-yeah come in Gee" I said wiping my noes and eyes.

I looked at him and felt like breaking down...
I wanted to fall apart in his arms and have him fix me..

"Baby, whats wrong?" He said sitting next to me.
His hand took mine and I pulled away as soon as he came in contact with me.

Gerard looked into my eyes. Pain struck his face.

"I'm really sorry Gee.. I didn't mean to lose control like that.. I did it because he said you were nothing but a hopeless fag" I said looking down in my lap.
"Baby, I don't care if he called me a girl. you put YOURSELF at risk.. Frankie you could have been hurt. Do you have any idea what I would have done if he'd hurt you"

"I'm sorry Gee, I wasn't thinking about that. I was thinking about you... I shouldn't have done it I know.. If you hate me I guess I understand" I said with
tears falling from my face.

"..Baby" he said as he kneeled infront of me so we were eye to eye.
His arms wrapped around my chest as he pulled me softly backwards into the pillows.

"I will never ever fucking hate you... I love you more than life its self" Gerard said pushing my fringe behind my ear.

His hands cupped my face and he pushed his lips against mine.
It was a comfort kiss. I knew what it ment...
he wanted me to be safe.. He wanted to protect me.

I forced my tounge in his mouth.
But Gerard had to fight with me

"guys.. Dinners ready.. I could- I could put it in the microwave....'Hello?.. Alicia"
Gerard raised an eyebrow and I shrugged it off.


"no, I don't want you to come around. I don't even want to be acossiated with you anymore" I heard Mikey finialy say.

"Gerard.. What am I gonna do with your dinner?" he said pressing his phone against his chest
"We're coming Mikes"
Sign up to rate and review this story