Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > The Lost One

The Lost One

by Dariadarr 0 reviews

What happen's in Naruto when there's a new charater? Meet Akane and if she was an Naruto charater well then read her story and go right from the start to when she was little and dreamed to be a amb...

Category: Naruto - Rating: G - Genres: Fantasy,Parody - Warnings: [!] [?] - Published: 2010-03-01 - Updated: 2010-03-07 - 1279 words

-1MarySue
"Yay! Yay! I hit it Daddy I hit it! Did you see it Dad did you?" I had just hit the target with my Kunai knife.I impatent for his anwser. "Yes. Congatulations princess!" He said pulling me up into a big bear hug.
"Daaaaaaaaaad." I whined "I'm not a little kid anymore so don't call me princess." I said crossing my arms.
"Oh I'm sorry." He said putting me down. "I just thought that I could call you princess if you could call me Daddy."
"Aww ok!"
"Come on Akane it's about time we go home. Mum's got rice cooking and I have to get some stuff from the shop's so we don't want to be late."
"Yeah! Do I have to come to the shop's with you?" I asked. Shopping wasn't my sort of thing even if it was grocery shopping.
"No you can go home. I don't want my favourite child to suffer just because there Father is."
"I'm your only child Dad." I laughed as we walked out of the training grounds.
"Oh right that, your Mother and I are going to talk you about that tonight." My eye's grew wide and I had a big smile on my face. I'd always wanted a little brother or sister. "Run along now unless you want to come with me."
"Uhh no thanks!" I said starting to run home.
"Ok don't get lost!" Dad shouted to me.
"Don't worry I won't!" I shouted over my back and ran down the road. How could he think I'd get lost again? It was only one time and I couldn't see properly because it had gotten dark and the street light's weren't working. As I walked past the park I saw Naruto sitting there. All alone on the swing set. He was always alone. I wanted to go over and talk to him but Mum and Dad alway's tell me not to talk to him. That he's no good. Strange and weird. As all the others in the village say. Just then I felt the bandage around my right hand untighten and fall off. I sighed. No matter how many times I try to cover them op they just chew on the bandge and it would fall off. They just wanted to be free. I brought my right hand up to eye level. I was like everyone I met and ever will meet in someway. Then who, who else is there for me to meet who has stupid mouth's on their hands! They alway's annoyed me and there was no point in having them. They never talked back, they alway's ate everything and they keep liking me and making these scary noises now and then! The only good thing about them was that whenever I was attacked they would bite them so I could run for help.
"Akane?" A fimiliar voice asked. I turned around facing the wind making my dark brown hair blow over my eye's. It was him.
"Yeah? Oh hey Naruto." I replied trying to make it sound as if it were a normal day to day thing.
"Do you want to play?" He asked his voice hopeful that he would a friend tonight.
"I'm sorry." I apologized. "I have to go home for dinner." Naruto looked down trying to hide his sadness. "But uhh how about tomorrow?" I asked.
"Okay sure!" He said his mood cheering up.
"Okay cool I'll see you tomorrow!" I laughed as I carried on home. It was coo to have Naruto as a friend. He wasn't as bad as everyone say's he is. He's really nice and he's not even scary, infact I'm the one who's alway's scaring him.
I heard a crash as I enterd my house. I quickly looked up snapping out of my daydream. "Mum?" I called as I walked through the hall and into the kitchen. I saw her there lying on the floor. Her face consumed my her hair in the middle of the blood splattered rice. The pan on the floor it was still hot.
"Mum!" I screamed as I ran over to her. I picked her head up and moved her light brown hair away so she could see. But I was too late. She was gone and there was nothing I could do.
"MUM!" I screamed. "Wake up! Wake up!" But she wouldn't. As I realized this tear's started rolling down my cheeks. I quickly wiped them away with shakey hands remembering that Ninja don't cry. Just then Father came rushing into the house.
"Akane! Run leave while you can and don't come back until I get you!" He screamed at me.
"What? No, but Mum I don't want to leave her." I said not accepting the fact that she was dead.
"Akane listen to me." He said kneeling down. "You need to leave there is someone after us. Go run away and stay there until I come looking. Ok?" I nodded tears now streaming down my face. I turned and ran.
I went to the only place safe I could think of. My room. . .

I hid under my bed, the worse mistake any kid could make when their clan was under attack but I wasn't the brightest cookie in the jar so I thought it was a good idea at the time. But that time passed quickly when I hear the loud bangs and crashes down stairs. It seemed forever but since I had the clock with me under my little single bed it was only really ten minutes.
When it stopped I heard foot steps coming up the stairs. I prayed desperately for that to be my Father. I heard the door handel moving and the door opened. Who it was that walked in wasn't my Father. The moment I realized this my heart started to beat fast and I telt tears coming when I heard a familiar voice. "Are you sure there's another one?" The man asked. I didn't know who it was but I heard it somewher before. "Yes I know, trust me I've seen her." Another voice anwsered. This one more familiar.
"Ah ha found her." Tyhe first one said coming closer to the bed reaching down and draging me out by the hair. I screamed unable to see through my tears at the man draging me. But that was the only glimpse of him I had.
"She's week," I heard the second voice say. "just throw her out the window onto the rock, she'll brake her back and die." Then I was being draged again, I held onto my hair hoping it wouldn't make it hurt so much. He then lifted me off the ground I started kicking and screaming. He opened the window and tossed me out like I was rubbish. Iscreamed as I hit my head on the top of the window sill. I closed my eye's not wanting to see the man who was killing me when BANG! I landed perfectly on the rock. My back should of broke and the pain should of hurted like hell but I felt numb like it was a dream.

I awoke on the ground sharp pieces of the rock lying under me, it broke. I got up. A sharp pain in my back. Why was I alive? I should of died when I hit that rock. My back felt wet. Did it rain? No, or I would be wet at the front is well. I heard voices, was it their voices? The voices came closer and closer, I found my self getting up and running for my dear life. Running into the dark, into my own nowhere.
Sign up to rate and review this story