Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Nothing Bad Is Going To Happen

Part Two

by thatcrazedfan 1 review

I know I originally wrote this as a One-Shot, but the other day I had a great idea for another part for it. It explains why Mikey did what he did a little more :)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2010-03-25 - Updated: 2012-05-26 - 1318 words

1Ambiance
Mikey awoke in a cold sweat. He glanced over at his husband, Frank, who was sleeping soundly beside him. Mikey took a deep breath and moved closer to Frank. He wrapped his arms around him. A few moments later, Frank turned and faced Mikey. He smiled and pressed his lips to him.

“Good morning,” Frank smiled.

Mikey shook his head, still trying to get the images of his dream out of his head.

Frank frowned, “What’s wrong? You look white as a ghost? Did you have another bad dream?”

Mikey nodded, “Yea, this one was different. It was about you and my brother. You and him were married… and I killed you.” he paused, “I broke into your house and killed you…”

Frank wrapped his arms around Mikey, “It was just a dream. I know you would never do anything like that.” he laughed, “Besides, why I would I be married to your brother. You know that the only person for me is you.”

Mikey smiled, “Yea, it just seemed so real…” The sound of thunder echoed through the house as he spoke. Mikey shook his head, “That’s strange… it was storming in my dream.”

Frank laughed, “Mikes, it’s just a coincidence. Don’t worry about it.”

He nodded and sat up. Looking at the clock he sighed, “I have to get up in 20 minutes anyway.” He stood up and walked to the closet. He grabbed a shirt and a pair of jeans.

Frank sat up in bed and smiled, “Since we’re both awake, I’ll make breakfast.”

Mikey smiled and nodded, “Scrambled eggs and pancakes, please.”

Frank smiled and climbed off the bed and walked to Mikey. He pressed his lips to his and then left the bedroom.

Mikey threw the clothes on the bed and walked across the hall to the bathroom. He turned the water on in the shower before stepping in. He just stood under the water for a few minutes before he grabbed the body wash and quickly scrubbed his self. When he finished, he grabbed his shampoo and quickly washed his hair. He stood in the shower a few extra seconds before stepping out because the hot water was helping him wake up, and it was also helping him get his mind off the dream he had.

He stepped out of the shower and grabbed a towel. He quickly dried and walked back into the bedroom. He dressed and headed back into the bathroom. He brushed his teeth and ran his fingers through his hair. When he was satisfied, he walked towards the kitchen, smells of eggs filling his nose. When he entered the kitchen he smiled at Frank standing in front of the stove. He had a plate of eggs sitting on the counter and was in the process of cooking pancakes.

Mikey grabbed a fork from the drawer and grabbed the plate off the counter as Frank placed two pancakes on it. Mikey carried it to the table and set it down before walking to the cupboard and grabbing the syrup. He took the syrup to the table and set it down next to his plate before he sat down. He picked up the syrup and poured it over his pancakes. When he was satisfied with the amount, he set it down and picked up his fork.

Mikey was almost finished with his pancakes before Frank sat down next to him. Frank put his hand on Mikey’s shoulder and smiled, “Looks like you’re over that dream.”

Mikey nodded, “Yea. It was just a dream after all.”

Frank nodded and stood up, leaving the kitchen. Mikey quickly finished his breakfast. He walked to the front door, grabbing his coat from one of the hooks. Frank walked up from behind him and Mikey pressed his lips to Franks, “I’ll see you when I get home.”

Frank nodded, “I love you.”

Mikey smiled and started out the door, “I love you too.” Mikey closed the door behind him and ran to his car, trying to stay as dry as possible.

---

Mikey glanced out the window, it was still pouring down rain. He sighed and shook his head. He had told Frank that he would be home a little later tonight because of a meeting, but the meeting ended sooner than he thought.

As Mikey raced through the rain to his car he thought of dinner. He hadn’t had time to eat lunch and all he could think about was eating. As soon as he was in his car he started it and sped off towards his house.

Before he knew it, he was pulling into the driveway. He parked and ran into the house. He took his coat off and put it back on one of the coat hooks, “Frankie! I’m home!” he called.

No answer. That was strange. Normally Frank would be right there to greet him… Mikey walked into the kitchen, Frank wasn’t there either. There was no food cooking, and there was no food on the table. He checked the fridge, nothing there either, nor in the microwave. Again, very strange.

“Frank!” Mikey called again, as he walked towards there bedroom.

Still no respond. As he approached their bedroom he noticed the door was shut. That was very strange of Frank, going to sleep before Mikey was home.

Mikey pressed his ear against the door and instead of hearing silence, he heard soft moaning, from two people. He shook his head. It had to be his imagination. Just to be sure, Mikey went out the back door and around to the window that was above their bed. The shades were pulled and no light was coming through.

Mikey took a deep breath, fearing the worst and walked back into the house. He walked back to the bedroom door and quietly opened it. He peeked in and the sight that filled his eyes made me want to fall to the floor.

He quietly shut the door and fell to the floor. Frank and Gerard were all over each other… That explained why Frank was always too tired to do anything with Mikey every day after Mikey came home from work.

He tried to clear the images from his head, but he knew what was going on in that room, on his bed, and he couldn’t stop thinking about it.

After a few more seconds he took a deep breath and flung the door open. The door banged against the wall as it opened. Frank and Gerard both stopped what they were doing and turned to where Mikey was standing. Frank’s face fell and him and Gerard pulled the blankets over themselves.

Mikey shook his head, “Frank…?”

Frank sighed, “I’m sorry Mikey… I really am.”

Mikey shook his head again, “Get the hell out of my house. Now. You too, Gerard.”

Frank’s jaw dropped, “Mikey…”

“No. Get out.” Mikey said, coldly.

Gerard leaned over and whispered something in Frank’s ear. After that they were both up off the bed picking up clothes and quickly getting dressed. Mikey moved over, letting Frank and Gerard pass out of the room. He followed them to the front door. He stood in the doorway as he watched them climb in Frank’s car and pull out of the driveway. Mikey caught Frank’s look through the window, and tried to look away, but the sadness in his eyes made Mikey continue to look.

He slammed the door shut and walked to the living room. He sat down on the couch and put his head in his hands. How could Frank have done that to him? Just that morning he was saying that Mikey was the only person that Frank loved. Mikey shook his head, remembering his dream. Tears came to his eyes as he realized what he had to do.
Sign up to rate and review this story