Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > We're not okay, we promise.

Chapter 1.

by XxSarahxX 0 reviews

MCR fanfic, includes some mental illness.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2010-03-27 - Updated: 2010-03-27 - 419 words

0Unrated
What the hell was that?!
Mikey was jolted awake by a large black thing launching itself, quite accurately, at his stomach.
“Get up! School!” It yelled.
Oh. It was Gee.
“Gee! Gerroff my stomach! Don’ wanna get up…” Mikey moaned, shoving weakly and sleepily at what appeared to be a very stoned Gerard.
“What’s with the high, anyway?”
“Immoral support”
“Support? Oh Yeah! You’re a man on a mission.”
“Aww, Mike, shut up”
“Gerard and Helena sitting in a tree, KIS”
The black thing collided harder this time, but didn’t hit his stomach.
“Shut up M” Gee tried to tell his brother to shut up, but was interrupted by a shout of…
“GEE get the HELL off my crotch!”
“Bet you wouldn’t say that if I were Frankie”
“No, I would have to replace your name with his”
“Whatever. Now get up and dressed, Frankie-lover”
“Then get outta my room so I can”
Gee left, giggling, and Mikey dragged himself out of bed compliantly. What time was it? 6.30? 6 bloody 30? Gee either really liked this girl or was higher than he’d thought.

Mikey pulled on the first pair of pants he found – black skinny jeans with strategically placed rips, frayed fabric dyed red – over his superman boxers, and scrabbled for his glasses. Upon finding them, he stumbled downstairs and found his beloved hair straighteners and eyeliner. By the time he was done, it was 7.30, and finding clothes had only taken two minutes.

Gee bounced back into the room like a popped up squirrel.
“The bus’ll be here in five minutes, don’t you think you’re missing something?”
“No, what?”
“Uh, a shirt?”
He pelted upstairs, grabbed the first shirt he saw, and rammed it on over his head, closely followed by his Iron Maiden hoodie. They were out the door just as the bus pulled up. What good ‘timing’. As soon as they were on the bus, Mikey and Gerard heard Ray, Bob and Frankie hollering from the back seat, and joined them for a catchup on that weekend’s events.
“What’s everyone done this weekend then?” Enquired a very bored Frankie.
“Nothing” Came the simultaneous replies from all but Gerard, who was too busy gazing into Frank’s face, looking even more zombie-like than usual.
“Mike! Earth to Mikey!” Gee waved a hand in front of his face, making him start and pay attention just as the bus pulled up outside school.

“Looks like it’s back to hell” Moaned Ray.
Sign up to rate and review this story