Categories > Original > Romance > My Behest

Sex and Candy

by bambi4real 1 review

(M/M slash) rated for future chapters. This is a story of unrequited love, and not always wanting what you have. Rayne Phelps may be unattainable but Edward Mason never said he didn't live with his...

Category: Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2006-04-20 - Updated: 2006-04-21 - 1476 words

0Unrated
"Ward, I'm going to kill you!" Christian gritted between clenched teeth. His head was to the ground and his hands cupped his crotch. From my position on the bed, I could tell he had gone red in the face and was taking deep panting breaths.

Now being a guy myself, I knew it had to hurt, but he deserved it. I leaned back against the head board drawing my knees up slightly parted slowly. I can't say why I was provoking him at this point, because deep down I knew that I might not be able to deliver. Everyone hates a tease. But then again if I am a tease doesn't that mean I don't ever plan on delivering? Hey, I happen to know for a fact that blue balls are not a fashion statement. If I'm ever going to do the deed I guess now would be it. I really wish I could talk this over with Kara. She would understand my dilemma. I wanted my first time to be romantic with Fabio(i.e. Rayne) not an after thought. By the time I looked up from my all engrossing thoughts, Christian had gained his feet and stood leering over me.

"Why Eddy, is that an open invitation?" Some one really had to get this guy pointers on his one liners.

"Uhmm, wait a sec. Maybe we should talk about this..." I hedged attempting to lower my legs. Christian was apparently not having any of that because he fell on me catching my knees in the crook of his arms.

"Baby, I think we can both agree we've done enough talking." Now would I suggest a conversation at a time like this if I could agree that we've, talked enough already?! Lord preserve us!

"Chris, I'm serious we really need to talk." I said stilling his creeping fingers on my thighs. He looked up giving me the cutest puppy dog eyes ever. Who knew he had it in him.

" Fine what do you want to talk about?" He sighed running one hand through his hair he took several deep breaths squeezed my thigh briefly before sitting back on his legs. With the little bit of breathing room I found myself getting nervous. For all my big mouth I was a virgin. How do I tell my rather experienced boyfriend the truth? Do I tell him the truth? Maybe it will just come to me and he won't notice. Arrgh! Girls have it so easy, there is always the standard excuse its that time of the month.

"Mr. Ed, I'm waiting." Christian was pinning me to the mattress with lust laden eyes. My palms were clammy and no amount of rubbing on the comforter seemed to help.

"Well, uhm...do you have protection?" Doh! How could I ask that. Now I sound uncool as well as gauche.

"Sure. Was that all?! Trust me, I'm very careful and safe always. I'll take care of yah." I couldn't help the blush that stained my cheeks at his words. Now that just made me sound like an anal chick. No offense. He leaned over to gently kiss my lips. My lids closed on the warm sensation.

"Did you know you purr when you enjoy something?" He whispered in hushed tones against my lips. My eyes popped back open.

"What?! No I don't!"

"Yes, you do. Don't worry, baby. It's cute. You're like my own personal sex kitten." He cooed slipping in a playful lick of my lips.

There's that word again. Sex. I can't seem to get away from it.

"Christian...wait a sec." I placed my hands on his chest to hold him back. Umm, I almost forgot how rock hard my man was. Just give me a sec to savor it. Mmm. And he won't stop with those delicious nibbling kisses on my neck. " Christian, I have to tell you something hon. Uhh. Ohh! Right there. Hmm, that's good." I murmured entranced by the erotism of his kisses. I could feel the rat bastard smiling against me. So what if I have no self-control or resolve for that matter. "Christian what I'm trying to tell you is that this is new for me." His only response was an incoherent mumble. "Are you listening to me?"

"Uh huh. Sure babe. Tip you head back a little more."

"Christian, I just said that you're my first." I gave his hair a slight tug to emphasize my point.

"You're my first too, baby. It's never been like this for me before either."

"You're a virgin?" I nearly shrieked. Now that was something I never expected.

"What?!"Christian exclaimed, his head popped out from the crease in my neck.

"Ouch! You bit me." I yelled clamping my hand to my neck.

"Who said anything about...about virgins?"He stammered.

"Calm down." I tried to sooth him but he irritably shoved my hand away.

"Wait a second. What are you talking about?" He said shaking his head.

"I just told you I'm a virgin and you said you are too." I retorted with exaggerated patience.

"I never...you're a vir...you're a..." He sputtered gulping loudly. His expression would be comical if the whole situation wasn't so embarrassing.

"You can say the word you know. It won't contaminate you. I'm a virgin. And by your reaction, I assume you aren't." A cold sweat broke out on his forehead. I could see his mind working a mile a minute trying to develop a solution. I almost felt sorry for the insensitive brute.

"Don't get snippy with me, Ward." He said firmly getting off the bed to pace. "We can deal with this. We'll just have to take it slow that's all." He looked up and gave me what I think he thought was a reassuring smile. The dolt made it sound like open heart surgery. I mean how hard can it be? You just stick the hard parts in the holes everybody knows that.

"Christian...this isn't how I pictured our first time together. Honestly, I don't think it's too much to ask for some romanticism, enthusiasm, and sensitivity from my boyfriend. I mean yeah we're guys, but come on ...we're fags first!" I said rolling my eyes at the brute. Christian stopped his pacing to stare at me slack jawed.

"Ward, I do believe this is the first time since we've been together that you've been so coherent. Little did I know that to get you to talk to me all I had to do was piss you off and withhold sex." A sly grin creeping across his smug face was the only warning I had before I was buried under 170lbs of Christian and loving it.

"Umph!" I choked out clinging to his broad shoulders. Christian leaned up on his arms and stared down at me withheated grey eyes alight with their own inner flame.

"I like it! You're so hot like this I can't keep my hands off you. It's a little late for candles and rose petals but I promise you, Gypsy eyes, I'll give you the ride of your life. Damn it all to hell...we're still fags and I'm going to plug you right!" There's my crude loveable Christian! I wanted to hug him bad lines and all.

"That's what I like to hear. A man in my bed a teddy in my arms...kiss me." His lips covered mine, catching the breathy little moan that escaped as one hand clenched in my hair.

My hands were on his shoulders and I knew Christian was on the edge of his control. He pressed his tongue to my lips, sinking into the warm cavern of my mouth as I shuddered against him. My nails bit into his shoulders, my tongue tangled timidly with his, drawing him deeper in the maelstrom of pleasure that touching him evoked.

I wanted him until I couldn't breathe. His muscles were hard, his moans of pleasure heady, as he pulled my shirt from my shoulders, tossing it to the floor. My cry was mingled with shock and pleasure as he lowered his chest to mine, pressing the hard points of my nipples into the rough fabric of his shirt. His lips were at my neck, nibbling, licking the fragrant skin as I trembled and gasped in his arms.

"I could eat you up," he growled, kissing a soft line to the rising points of my collar bone that tempted him. "Like candy, Gypsy Eyes. Like a man starved for the taste of you. Just you."

The intensity of emotions welling up in me gave me pause. I always imagined my first time with Rayne not his best friend. Does it make me a fickle slut that while in the moment with Christian a little part of me regrets that it isn't Rayne instead?
Sign up to rate and review this story