Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Dirty Little Secret

by BrightLights 15 reviews

Frank has a thing for his step-sister's boyfriend. [Frerard]

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2010-04-06 - Updated: 2010-04-06 - 434 words

2Exciting


I groaned as the show went onto another commercial. Those things are so annoying, I really don't give a crap about my credit score. I grabbed the remote, in search of something that was somewhat stimulating. I ended up watching Spongebob, it was the F.U.N episode. Love that one. I grabbed a pack of skittles from the pile of junk food I had sprawled across the coffee table. This is just another Saturday in the world of Frankie. Pretty boring, I know.

I was distracted from Spongebob's lovely singing by Cassandra as she came down the steps; the phone held between her shoulder and head. I swear, from the time I've known her, not a day goes by where I don't see her with that thing glued to her face. For twins, her and her brother are nothing a like. She's really loud, out-going and obnoxious, while he's sort of quiet and shy.

She gave me a slight wave which I didn't return. I looked back to the t.v. to see it had gone on to another commercial. Damn.

There was a knock on the door. I looked around to see if anyone would get it. Cassandra was on the phone, Jaden was somewhere doing something and our parents were at work.

I lifted myself off the couch and went to the door, twisting the cool knob before opening in it.

There was a boy around seventeen years old. He had black, shoulder length hair that fell messily around his face and he was quite pale. His eyes were the one thing I found most amazing bout him. They were a brilliant shade of hazel, with a sort of sea-green undertone. He was pretty good-looking.

God, who am I kidding, he was gorgeous.

He gave me a warm smile, which I awkwardly returned. It was then that I became horribly aware that was only wearing boxer shorts.

"Hey Frankie" he said, still smiling at me

"Hey" I replied through the curtain of hair that covered my face

An uncomfortable silence soon grew between us, as we just sort of looked at each other. I felt myself blush as his eyes studied my near nude body. Our moment was short-lived though, because Cassandra soon appeared behind me.

"Gee!" she squealed

"Hey Cassie" he replied, a lot less enthusiastically I might add. She tackled him in a hug and he wrapped her in a tight embrace. Ew.

I walked away not wanting to see where that would lead to.

Yea

That big ol' hunk of man candy was taken.

***

What do you think?
Sign up to rate and review this story