Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > And If I Never See You Again?

Twelve

by thatcrazedfan 1 review

Comment? :)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2010-04-08 - Updated: 2010-04-08 - 459 words - Complete

0Unrated
Frank’s POV

Three days Later

I shook my head, “I know, mom. I mean, I am excited that he is coming home tomorrow, but he just seems really different. He doesn’t seem like the same Gerard that left...”

She sighed, “Frankie. War does that to some people.”

I sighed, “Mom... That’s not what I mean...”

She shook her head and sat down next to me on the couch, “Honey, are you still worried about him having cancer again?”

I nodded, “I’m extremely worried...”

“He told you himself that he just had food poisoning.” She smiled.

I nodded, “I know, I don’t believe him though. Even when he told me it was just food poisoning, he sounded different.” I sighed, “And he hasn’t said ‘I love you’ for about a week.”

She shook her head. She was frowning. I knew she probably thought I was just over reacting, but last time we blew it off and it turned out to be serious. We almost didn’t catch it in time. I don’t want it to happen again...

“Frankie... He’s fine.” She laughed, “You’re the one I’m worried about.”

I shook my head and smiled, “I’m fine mom.”

“Are you sure you don’t want me to take you to the hospital?” She smiled.

I froze. She knew I didn’t like hospitals. Even the mention of the word scared me beyond belief. Ever since Gerard almost died with brain cancer, I had been scared of anything that reminded me of hospitals. When I didn’t say anything she gasped.

“Frankie, I’m sorry... I forgot...”

I nodded, taking a deep breath, “It’s okay.”

She smiled and squeezed my knee, “You know, when Gerard comes home tomorrow and you see that he is perfectly healthy you are going to want to smack yourself for worrying so much.”

I laughed, “You’re probably right.” I shook my head, “I get my worrying from you, you know.”

She nodded, “I know. It’s one of the bad genes you have.”

I laughed, “One of many...”

She shook her head and smiled, “At least you’re not all bad. You get a lot of those good qualities from your father.”

I nodded, “I know, mom. Because you were the bad one.” I laughed.

She nodded, “That’s right.”

I shook my head. Sometimes I wondered if my mom was on drugs. She could be so weird sometimes, then I would just remember that she was like that all the time. I was just waiting for the day that all of her weirdness would rub off on me, and then I would be weirder than I already am. I laughed at the thought.
Sign up to rate and review this story