Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Fatal Facination

Control

by BandiitMarie 3 reviews

"I need to show her who is boss, I want her to be scared for her fucking life."

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama,Horror - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2010-04-12 - Updated: 2010-04-12 - 1951 words

5Exciting

It is finally here lovelies! Sorry it took me forever to update! I hope I have not lost any readers to the gap!! Also I believe I am getting a better feel for this story and I hope to start writing long chapters like these! We will be going back to Mikey occasionally to catch up on his end! Rate and Review!!







I keep getting these horrible head aches, it makes me wonder if Alyn did something to me. It could be my lack of sleep. If I ever do sleep I'm not doing it for long. I wake up all the time, I have to check on Alyn when I can, I can not let her out of my site for very long. It makes me think, Why am I even doing this, why am I keeping this going? I know I want to but I have no idea why. It pisses me off to even think about Alyn, although she is always on my mind. I wish I could just kill her and get it over with.


Until I can figure it out I will just keep my self riding the high I can get form these pills people keep giving me. Depression, Anxiety, anything they can diagnose I guy with they will, to make a buck. Doesn't bother me any, I get these pills free on account of the county shit, making laws on people who "cant afford" them. So what ever they hand to me I will take. They try to get me to talk about all my feelings, but If I did that where would I be... locked up, or in jail. There is no way in Hell I could deal with being somebody's bitch. I do need to get maybe one nights sleep, good sleep. I cant afford it though. I feel the affects every time I move. Riding the high just gives me enough energy to, "deal" with the world. Well, my world anyway.


Sometimes I hate my job. I want to make art, make a masterpiece, but then I have to clean it all up in the end. Its sort of disenchanting to think of having to clean up after I am done, so it sort of takes a bit of enjoyment out of it. I could hire a maid or something, but then I would have to kill them too, hire a new one and then the whole cycle starts over. Its going to get horrible. So its better off if I do it myself, save myself the worry of getting a maid and making sure they stay. Without me having to like bolt their feet to the floor to clean up. But that takes the fun out of location. It is just too much work.


I can't take this head ache anymore I need to fucking go to sleep, but I can't. I need to make sure Alyn is gonna stay put I cant have her running off. I do like when she puts up a fight, so this shit with her being all needy is boring. Its taken a real short amount of time for her mind to go through this coping thing, and I can't stand it, I need to show her who is boss, I want her to be scared for her fucking life.



Gerard walked to his cabinet and pulled out a bottle of pills, he took out about three, and grabbed a bottle of water. He held the pills in his hand, with the bottle in the other. He put the bottle in the bend of his elbow to open and push the door open. He looked at Alyn, All stitched up, all done crying, sitting there with nervous energy. Her eyes bloodshot at no sleep, her cheeks wet with salty tears. She looked exhausted yet she looked wide awake. Either way She would get to sleep tonight. He handed her the water to which she took right away. He handed her some pills.

"What are these?" She looked at them trying to see if she recognized the pill.
"Does it matter? Just take them." He wanted to get her worked up. He liked her feisty anger.
"She looked at them again, and them popped them in her moth drinking half of the water in the bottle in one drink. This made Gerard mad, she was supposed to get pissed off, why was she following directions!? He took the rest of the water from her while she was still drinking it. Some of it spilled on her cloths but he didn't care, he walked out of the room pissed off.


He locked the door from the outside and he walked to his desk. He set the water bottle down on it and sat down in the chair. He put his arms on the arm rests and he felt his headache get worse. It was splitting in his head he felt like his brans were seeping through the cracks of his skull, made by this pain. He gripped the sides of his head pulling at his hair. He was breathing heavy, angry breaths. He stood up and rummaged through the cabinets looking for anything to stop the pain, he swiped his hand through the shelves knocking anything he didn't not need to the floor. He found a small orange bottle of pills and he opened it and poured half of it into his hand. He stopped and looked at all of them and he dumped all but two into the bottle. He took the rest of the water in the bottle and downed it with the pills. He threw the empty bottle across the room and he sat down hearing the plastic bounce of the concrete floor.


He sat down in the chair, he felt his skin was sticky with sweat. He layed his head back staring at the ceiling. His eyes felt blurred. He gripped the chest of his shirt at the pain in his head. He felt his breathing get relaxed, His hand stopped gripping his shirt. His head felt lighter, better. He closed his eyes, promising it would be only a minute. Almost like blinking. Instead he fell asleep.


Gerard opened his hazel eyes to the world. His warehouse a dreary place. He sat up in the chair but couldn't move. His hands were ties t the back of the chair, and his feel to the bottom. This was not his office desk chair. It was the little metal one. He looked around while his eyes still attempted to adjust to being awake. He spotted a girl, beautiful, She was holding something he could not quite see.
"Alyn?" He tried to keep his cool in all of this. He could be smarter than her.
"What, Gerard?" She smiled at him through fierce blue eyes. A a look that could peel the skin off of you and make it burn. She was holding a small knife. His knife. She opened the buttons to his shirt and ran her finger down his bare chest. He could smell perfume that intoxicated him. He felt a chill as her fingers left ice cold paths across his chest. Why was he in the chair, why was she the one on control of him now? She frowned at him, because of his confusion.

"Wipe that stupid look of your face." He didn't move a muscle and she slapped him across the face, leaving scratches from her nails. He was angry but felt more of a scared feeling. He was not himself. He was different. He was acting like he was when he was young.

"You thought you were the shit, didn't you. You thought you found me and I was just a little pretty Psychology student. So intrigued with you. You thought I was just another naive girl unaware of you. Thinking you were gone, you were dead. Perverted in my own mind. Wrong. I'm just like you. Your just like me. Scared, stupid, sick, small. disgusting. Your nothing but a runaway. Poor Gerard... Sad, sad, Gerard. You think I should love you? You think I should feel sorry for you? Poor little abused Gerard. Fuck you. Fuck everything about you you sick mother fucker." She whipped her hand across his face, it stung more than usual. He felt warmth coming from his face. It was a gash across his left cheek, oozing blood. He opened his mouth ans shut his eyes tight at the pain. He felt the air in the cave in his cheek. He tried not to cry out.

"Are you going to cry now? Hmm? Sad Gerard? Did I hurt you? Good, I am teaching you a lesson. Your horrible, your nothing, your worthless." She spit at him. "I hope you burn in hell. I won't have to worry I know you will be there. Remember what daddy said to you? He was right. Women are nasty, we will stab you in the back, we will kill every inch of your soul, suck all your life out, and leave you limp and dying on the floor. Leave you broken empty handed. Arms stretched. He was right Gerard." She cut at his arm. He wanted to cry out loudly but all that came out was a quiet aching breath. She pulled his head back by his hair. Him facing the ceiling. She leaned over him with the knife dripping his blood. She showed it to him, and placed the blade to his neck. He began to cry loudly.

"No, no please,God no! Please!" His words were a mix of crying and stuttering. Alyn made one quick swipe of the blade.




Gerard woke up, sweating. Feeling his face, and his neck. He was not bleeding. He was in his chair. Not tied. He sprang up from his chair and walked to the door that he had locked, and found it still locked. He looked inside through the window. Alyn was passed out on her bed. Arms sprawled out. He wiped his sweat on his rolled up sleeve. His face turned from scared to angry. He lost his cool. For a moment in time he was not in control. Whether it was in a dream or not, the feeling of not having control was sickening.


Gerard got up and unlocked the door. He stood over Alyn's sleeping body. He stood over her for a second. As the light was shifting, with his swaying back and forth, she woke up. Then right as she began to stretch out her arms Gerard grabbed her by her wrist. He pulled her off the bed and dragged her across the floor. She screamed as she tried to get out of his grip. When he got into the open part of the warehouse he threw her on the ground. She began to sit up holding her back. Gerard straddled he waist pinning her arms down.

"You can't fool me. You wont fool me. I am in control." Alyn was trying to rip out of his grasps feeling the pressure of his hands around her arms every time she did. She looked at him, He was smiling. His smile was like acid to her dignity. He was in control of her again, watching her like a fish on a hook. He had her. She was scared.

"I am not going to let you pull any shit with me. I am going to show you who is the boss around here. I own you! You belong to me!" HE stared at her blue eyes. This is what he wanted. It was feeding him. He was going to get all the control he would ever need.





Sign up to rate and review this story