Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I Like It When We Touch

Um...

by BrightLights 14 reviews

Gerard wins.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2010-04-13 - Updated: 2010-04-13 - 498 words

5Original


Mikey and I giggled as an episode of Spongebob flicked across the screen. Sure, the show is aimed toward a younger audience, but still... it was funny stuff.

"Hey Frank, can you get me a soda?" I heard Mikey ask

"Why don't you get it yourself,"

"'Cause I don't wanna,"

"Yea, but Mikey..." he gave the old, do-what-I-say-or-die stare.

"Okay, okay... I'll get it" I lifted myself of the couch and headed for the kitchen, muttering comments about Mikey being a lazy mother fucker under my breath. I bent down and rummaged through the fridge, searching for his drink.

I suddenly felt a hand brush across my backside, "Hey baby," the person whispered.

I swung my head up, hitting it hard against the top of the fridge before falling backwards and hitting the floor. I grabbed onto the counter and pulled myself up, glaring at Gerard who was in the corner of the room, laughing his ass off.

"Why is it that I always seem to get hurt whenever you're around?" I asked, rubbing the back of my head

"I'm sorry Frank... but really, you should've of seen yourself," he walked over to me and placed his hands on the countertop behind me, practically enclosing me with no escape. He pressed his body against mine and leaned over a bit. I could feel his warm breath on my skin and, unintentionally, let out a small moan. He just giggled, "You are too cute for words" He pressed his lips to my cheek, giving me a sloppy kiss.

I wiped my hand over my cheek, "Ew... Gerard germs"

He just giggled again, bringing his face close to mine and pressing his lips to my nose.

I gave him a weird look, before going up on my tip-toes and kissing his forehead. He looked a little surprised, before he leaned forward and kissed my temple.

Oh, it's on.

We continued our kissing war, brushing our lips against random places on each others faces. I made a bold move, placing my lips right at the side of his mouth.

"Oh, so that's how you wanna play," he said, his eyebrows raised.

He leaned his head closer to mine and gave my lips a light brush; so lightly that I could barely feel it. He pulled away quickly, looking down at me with a smirk on his lips, "I win" he breathed, before leaving the kitchen.

I just stood there, confused at to what just happened, but I soon snapped back to reality. I grabbed a coke from the fridge before heading back to the living room.

"Jesus Frank," Mikey said as I fell on the couch and handed him his drink, "You sure take a long time to get a soda"



***

Ooo, I hope you liked it...
I sure enjoyed writing it.
Please tell me your thoughts
x Nicole


P.S I really couldn't think of a good chapter title so if anyone has any suggestions, I'd like to know please :)
Sign up to rate and review this story