Categories > Celebrities > Aerosmith > Dream Until Your Dreams Come True

Gotta Love It

by devilsgyrl 4 reviews

Joe and Lisa find some things to do on their last few days together. :)

Category: Aerosmith - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2010-04-17 - Updated: 2010-04-18 - 2319 words

1Funny
Thanks so much for the last two reviews! I'm really glad you are liking this so far. It's so fun to get reviews and to know that someone is actually reading this. :) Please keeping reading and reviewing if you get time. I really appreciate it.



As soon as school was done, I grabbed Joe's arm and towed him outside with me. I was dying to get out of the hot, stuffy school and out into the fresh, spring air. The school day had seemed to drag on and on until I could barely contain myself. It seemed so stupid to be wasting time listening to the teacher droning about some stupid war from centuries ago when I could be spending time with Joe somewhere special. Plus, I had gotten a lot of funny looks from people today. I guess I had pretty much made a mess of myself after crying earlier. So much for the makeup I had carefully put on this morning!

Joe let me tug him outside and followed me unquestioningly behind a tree outside the front of the school where nobody else was standing. I wanted some privacy with Joe. As soon as we were alone, I pulled Joe to me and gave him a long, tight hug before saying, "I can't believe this is happening. I never thought I'd ever end up moving. I just don't know what to do!"

Joe took my hand and replied, "It's going to be okay, Lisa. But seriously, let's try to make the best of things. I want my last memories of you to be happy ones, not tear-filled ones." I quickly blinked my eyes to force back any tears that might've been forming in them, and asked, "So what kind of memories do you want to make?"

Shrugging his shoulders, Joe said, "I don't know. But we can definitely come up with some things to do. Come on," Joe gripped my arm and started leading me away from the tree and onto the street. I trailed after Joe, wondering where we were going. As we walked along the sidewalk, I noticed a few students giving me odd glances.

As soon as they were out of earshot, I turned to Joe and asked, "Why do people keep staring? That has to be the fifteenth person who's given me a weird look today. Do I really look that bad?" Joe didn't even bother to look at me as he answered, "Of course not! You'll always be beautiful in my opinion."

Knowing that Joe's opinion wasn't the same as anyone's else, I fumbled around for my compact in the front of the school bag as I continued to follow Joe down the sidewalk. Once I found it, I pulled it out of my bag, flicked it open, and stared into the tiny mirror. As soon as I saw my reflection, I gasped. I looked bad. Worse than bad...terrible! Dark black streaks of mascara had dried on my cheeks, my eyelids were puffy, and my hair looked like a rat's nest.

"Joe!" I exclaimed loudly, shoving the compact angrily back into my bag. Joe looked over at me innocently and said, "What?" I frowned at him, "God, Joe! Why in the world did you let me walk around school looking like this all day? I look horrible. No wonder people were staring all day long. Next time, tell me when I look like shit, okay?"
"You do not look like shit!" Joe retorted. "But okay, next time you have a hair out of place, I'll tell you so you don't freak out." I continued to glare at him, "This isn't just a 'hair out of place'. I look downright ugly." Joe rolled his eyes and stepped in front of me, forcing me to halt midstep and look into his eyes.

"Lisa, I don't wanna argue with you," Joe pleaded with me. "Let's just have a good time, okay? I could care less if your makeup isn't perfect or whatever." That's what I loved about Joe; he loved me for who I was, not for my beauty like most guys. But again, that would only make sense because Joe was not like most guys. Joe was very different from most guys. He was one-of-a-kind and could never be replaced.

"Okay, let's not argue," I agreed, feeling a little happier. "By the way, you never told me where we were going." Joe took a right turn and pulled me into a familiar driveway. He motioned towards his parent's house and said, "Doesn't this place look familiar to you? This was just a shorter way to get home."

I looked up at Joe's house. It was a medium sized gray house with flowers arranged all around the doorway. For some reason, it felt more welcoming than my own home. This was my favorite place in the world to be. I skipped up the driveway and waited for Joe by the front door. Joe laughed and ran to catch up to me, "In a hurry, are you?"

I shrugged as Joe pulled a key out from his pocket and unlocked the front door to let us in. The door swung open and Joe and I stepped inside. I was immediately greeted by the smell of cinnamon. Joe's mom, Mrs. Perry, was always baking things so the house always smelled good. The aroma of cinnamon wafted into my nose and I inhaled deeply.

Joe shut the door behind me, pulled my backpack off my shoulder, and set it onto the wooden table in the center of the living room. I turned to Joe and asked, "What smells so good? Did your mom bake something?" Joe nodded, already disappearing into the kitchen to see what his mom had baked, "Yeah, she was baking this morning before I left for school."

I followed Joe into the kitchen and paused in front of oven. A large tray of warm cinnamon rolls with heaps of glaze on top of them sat on top of the oven. Licking my lips, I asked, "What are these for?" Joe, who was opening a cupboard to pull out some paper plates, replied, "My mom is having friends over tonight. But I'm sure she won't mind if we steal just one."

My face fell. Joe's mom was having friends over tonight? That would mean I would have to leave Joe's house when the guests arrived. Hoping they wouldn't arrive until late tonight, I questioned, "So when are your mom's friends coming over?" Joe selected a cinnamon roll from the tray and popped it onto one of the paper plates. After cutting it in half, he put one half on the other plate and handed it to me. He finally answered my question, "To be honest, I have no idea. Hopefully, not very soon."

Nodding, I plopped down onto the soft, cloth couch on one side of the living room. Joe flicked on the television that was across from the couch so we could watch TV while we ate our cinnamon rolls. Not able to wait any longer, I took a big bite of it and let the sugary glaze dissolve on my tongue. Joe's mom was certainly a master chef!

"So Joe," I started, "What should we do on Saturday? It's really our last day together since we have school tomorrow and my parents want me to be around on Sunday so I can help them with last minute packing and stuff." Joe took a bite of his cinnamon roll and stared at the television in front of us instead of looking at me.

"I don't know," Joe stated, still not looking at me, "What do you want to do?" After taking another couple bites of warm, tasty treat, I rolled my eyes and said, "You know I hate it when you ask me that. I want to do whatever you want to do. Don't you have something in mind? You always do."

Joe still didn't answer. Something told me that he did indeed have something he wanted to do on Saturday, but he just wasn't telling me what it was for some unknown reason. I tugged playfully on one of Joe's dark locks of hair and urged, "Come on, Joe! I know you have something in mind. Tell me what it is!"

Joe finished his cinnamon roll in silence and then finally looked over at me. I raised an eyebrow at him, waiting for him to speak. That's when I ended up bursting out laughing. Joe had cinnamon roll glaze above his lip. It looked pretty funny. I slid across the couch and licked the glaze off of his lip and said, "You make a mess when you eat."

Laughing, Joe pushed me gently back onto the couch so I was lying on my back. He crawled on top of me and started kissing my neck gently. Shivers went down my spine as his lips moved over my skin. Even though we had kissed several times, it still made my heart race every single time. Joe and I were perfect for each other. That must be the explanation.

I pulled Joe closer to me and let my lips brush lightly against his. When we parted for air, I restated my question, "You still haven't told me what you want to do on Saturday." Joe paused for a minute, still lying on top of me, and blushed slightly, "Oh...um...well..."

I kissed Joe's lower lip and said seductively, "Just tell me! There's really no need to be shy." Joe's cheeks turned even more pink as he looked into my eyes. Finally, he glanced away from me and said in a nervous voice, "Well, Saturday is probably going to be our last time together for a while so I was wondering if...um...you wanted to go all the way?"

My eyes widened with shock. This wasn't at all what I had been expected Joe to say. So he actually wanted to have sex with me? I had always figured we would do it at some point, but I had never expected to do it so soon. I mean, I was only fourteen after all. But to tell the truth, I had dreamed of doing this with Joe for my whole life.

When I paused before speaking, Joe quickly rushed on, "But if you don't want to, I totally understand..." I grabbed Joe's shirt collar and pulled him down so our faces were only centimeters apart, "Of course I want to. I've wanted to do it my whole life. But how exactly are we going to do it with our parents around and stuff?"

Joe frowned and stroked my hair as he considered my question, "My parents are going out on Saturday night. You could just stay over at my place and they would never know. What do you think? Are you busy then?" Without stopping to even think, I automatically replied, "No." Even if I did have something going on, I would do whatever it took to get out of it. Sleeping with Joe was the at the top of my list of priorities right now.

"You're sure you want to?" Joe asked once more, "I don't want to think I rushed you into anything. I only want to do whatever you want to do. But if you're not ready or whatever, we can wait." I rolled my eyes, "Um, no, we can't wait. I'll be gone by Monday and then you might not see me again for years. And no, you're not pushing me into anything so just shut up and kiss me already." The worried look on Joe's face quickly dissolved into a big grin as he reached down and slipped his lips over mine.

I loved the feel of Joe's mouth moving over mine - it felt so right, so perfect. I was just starting to kiss him back, when there was the sound of a door creaking from across the room. Joe and I quickly separated guiltily. Joe's parents didn't need to find us entwined on the couch talking about having sex.

Joe grabbed a newspaper that was lying on the coffee table and pretended to be reading it. Mrs. Perry walked into the living room and called, "Hi Joe, how was school?" Then she noticed me and saw the guilty expressions on our faces. Narrowing her eyes, Mrs. Perry added, "I didn't know you were here, Amy. So what have you two been doing?"

Joe and I exchanged nervous glances. Joe finally said, "We just got back from school and I was reading the paper." To try to distract Joe's mom, I added, "We tried one of your cinnamon rolls. I hope you don't mind. It was really good though! You're very good at baking. My mom should take lessons from you sometime!"

But Mrs. Perry was not to be distracted. She walked behind the couch and said, "So you're reading the paper upside down. Joe?" Joe blushed and that was when we both realized he was holding the upsidown. Neither of us said anything. Sighing, Mrs. Perry said, "I don't have very many rules, but I do hope you two behave yourselves when we're not around. Anyways, I have guests coming in about five minutes from now, so..."

Mrs. Perry didn't finish her sentence, but I could tell that she wanted me to leave. Reluctantly, I stood up and trudged over to the doorway. Joe followed me and kissed my forehead innocently once his mom had turned his back, "I wish you didn't have to go. Call me later tonight, okay? Can't wait for Saturday."

I nodded and gave him a devilish grin as I stepped outside, "Me neither!" Joe shut the door and I started back home, feeling much better than I had earlier. As I walked along, my thoughts were filled with Joe, Joe...and Joe
Sign up to rate and review this story