Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Midnight-An Epic Love Story?

Stellanapped!

by SmashAuthority2 3 reviews

Stella wakes up in an unusual place...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor,Parody,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2010-04-18 - Updated: 2010-04-18 - 1816 words - Complete

5Exciting
Random fact: I managed to bake a cake today. A miracle considering every time I walk into a kitchen something blows up!!
Okay, here's the story.


I awake lying on the floor in a darkened room. It takes me a full minute to get my bearings and remember that my ass is in major trouble. I turn around slowly and bang my hip into a golden pole. I look at it in confusion, wondering what the hell a gold pole is doing coming out of the ground.

"You're awake," a soft voice calls from somewhere in the darkness.

I immediately close my eyes and pretend to be unconscious again. "Don't pretend with me, little girl. I know from the sound of your heart you are awake."

I sigh quietly and sit up. The room I am in in is completely shrouded in darkness. I see windows on the far side but they are boarded up, blocking the sun from coming in. I get to my feet and hold onto the pole for support as I feel a little dizzy. Only then do I realize that I'm standing on a stage of some sort.

Looking around me I can make out a huge mirror covers the wall behind me which is just weird. What kind of perverted place am I in?

"Where am I?" I ask the body-less voice.

Without warning the lights are turned on. I blink and gasp when the room becomes clear to me. There is a empty bar in the corner of the room and lots of round table and stools scattered all over the place. Pictures of naked ladies adorn the walls, which are painted a dark red color. It dawns on me I am in a strip club, which explains the gold pole. I let go of it quickly and wipe my hands on my jeans.

I have no clue why I've been brought here of all places but I'm not going to stand around to find out. I jump off the stage and start to weave my way around the tables. I'm half-way across the room when a woman appears out of nowhere.

"Where do you think you are going?" she whispers as I stop in my tracks.

"Erm...home?" I reply staring at her.

She has long blond hair, really pale skin and eerily pale blue eyes which give me the creeps. "Home?" she repeats with a small smile. "I don't think so."

"Who the heck are you, anyway?" I ask her.

"You mean you don't know?" she asks with wide eyes.

I silently contemplate her question. I know Ava is on the loose but from what Gerard told me she had black hair, this chick has blond locks. Are vampires vain enough to dye their hair?

She hops off the bar and begins walking towards me. I hold my ground-barely. She is taller then me but really skinny. I think I can take her. If she's a human. "Oh, Stella," she sings. "Hasn't Gerard told you anything?"

"About what?"

"About me, silly," she replies and smiles revealing sharp white teeth.

My heart stops beating and I nearly pass out on the floor. It's her. It's Ava, otherwise known as that crazy ass biatch. It occurs to me I may not make it out of this situation alive.

"Ava?" I whisper.

She nods, looking pleased. "Yes. Ava. I prefer being referred to as Gerard's soulmate, but whatever works for you," she says and her eyes flash dangerously.

"What's with the hair?" My voice trembles and it's an effort to stay on my feet. For the first time ever I'm actually afraid to be in a vampires presence.

"Oh, this?" she giggles, flicking her blond mane over her shoulder. "It was a sort of disguise."

I try desperately to locate an exit but can't see one anywhere. I am so dead. "You'll never find your way out," she says softly, apparently reading my mind. "Because I won't let you."

"Why are you doing this?" I demand.

"Why am I doing this?" she shrieks suddenly. "Why?" She takes two steps and is in front of me. I try not to flinch at how close she is. "You steal my mate and then have the nerve to ask me "why are you doing this"?" she spits, imitating my voice.

"I've got news for you, honey. Gerard is not your mate." Maybe it's the after effects of being unconscious or something, because I don't know where I just got the courage to talk to her like that.

"What did you just say?" she hisses.

"Erm? I said, your hair looks lovely, honey," I reply hastily. She's crazy, maybe she'll buy it.

She stares at me for the longest time then nods her head. "That's what I thought."

I sigh inwardly with relief. Thank God she's utterly loopy. "Yeah, blond suits you perfectly."

"Thank you," she smiles and perches on a table. I wonder if I can make a run for it.

"Why are we in a strip joint?" I want to take her mind off killing me.

"Isn't this where you humans like to congregate?" she asks looking confused.

"Only the ones who can't get a girlfriend."

"Oh, well," she laughs. "You won't have to put up with it too long."

"Why?"

"Because I'm going to kill you, silly," she replies with a child-like giggle which makes me shiver.

"Right, right. Why can't we just talk for a while instead?" I offer and sit on the table opposite her.

She shrugs. "Whatever. It's your funeral."

I ignore the rapid beating of my heart. "So, Ava. Tell me more about yourself."

She looks at her nails. "Why?"

"Because I want to know," I lie. If I can distract her long enough I know Gerard will find me.

"You know what I think" she says slowly. "I think you're trying to trick me."

She rises to her feet and marches towards me. "You. Are. Trying. to. Trick. Me!" She screams each word louder and louder until I have to cover my ears.

There is a loud crash as a table goes flying through the air and smashes into a wall. I'm just glad it's not me. "Do you think I'm a fool?" she roars, majorly pissed now. "You think I'm so stupid I can't see through your little tricks?" she screams, kicking a chair.

"No! No! That's not what I think!" I yell, utterly terrified.

Amazingly, she goes as still and as silent as a statue. I stare at her in fright, her mood swings are like being on a roller coaster-a roller coaster with fangs that is.

I continue to watch her, all the while praying Gerard would hurry the hell up and rescue me already. I wrap my arms around myself because I am shivering so much.

After what seems like hours, she turns to look directly in my eyes. I look away hurriedly just in case she hypnotizes me or something. "Do you know why you're here, Stella?"

"Because you want to kill me?" I offer stupidly. Man! I'm a dumbass!

A huge, creepy smile appears on her face. "Yessss," he drawls. "I am going to kill you. Do you want to know why?"

"Because Gerard loves me and not you?" I continue in sheer idiocy.

She nods. "When you are gone, he'll go back to loving me-the way it's supposed to be."

"Yeah," I interrupt. "If only they didn't keep sending you back to those damn mental hospitals." Do I have death wish? Maybe.

"I only murdered five people, and they were asking for it!" she snaps angrily.

"A common mistake," I assure her.

She takes a seat. "I like you, Stella. It's a shame I have to kill you. Oh, well," she sighs not looking at all remorseful.

"Gerard will come after you," I warn her.

"That's what I want," she giggles and claps her hands. "I want him to chase me."

"Erm-he'll be chasing you for all the wrong reasons, love."

"I don't care," she says angrily. "I'll seduce him like I always do."

Slut. I try not to roll my eyes, or say the word out loud.

"He has a very bad temper," I tell her.

"I know. It's soooo hot, right?" she sighs dreamily.

"Mmm." Lunatic. "So, you love him, correct?"

"More then you love breathing," she replies icily.

"And does he love you?" I ask, even coldly. I hate this bitch.

"Of course," she snaps. "You, my child, are just a distraction."

"Oh?"

"Yes. You can't give him what I can," she smirks.

"And what's that?" Vampire herpes? Slut. Slut. Slut.

"My eternal companionship," she replies, catching me totally off guard.

"You see, my dear, you will die eventually-he will live forever. Your lifetime with him will pass by in an instant, my life will never end. So you see, I am a much better mate for him."

I consider her words. Despite her obvious madness, she does have a point. I will die one day. What will Gerard do then? What if he falls in love with someone else? No! I can't let that happen.

"See?" she chuckles. "You know I'm right."

"He loves me," I say fiercely.

"You think so?" she barks. "Where is he then? Why hasn't he found you already?"

I look at the floor. "He'll be here."

"No, he won't. He's probably glad I'm here to finish you off. If I know Gerard like I think I do, he's probably tired of playing with your emotions and wants to get rid of you."

"You're wrong!" I cry.

She laughs at having upset me. "He is way out of your league. Trust me. I'm doing you a favour."

She gets up with an evil gleam in her equally evil eyes and saunters towards me arrogantly. "This is for the greater good, Stella."

I back away-right into a table and nearly lose my balance. "Get away from me!" I shout.

"I'll make it quick. You won't feel a thing," she promises.

"Liar!" Never trust an escaped mental patient!

She holds out her hands in surrender. "Okay. You got me. I'm going to rip your heart out. It was my plan all along."

"Gerard!" I scream to no-one in particular. "Help!"

"No-one can hear you," she laughs. "You are all alone."

It's hard to breath, I can't see, my hands are sweating, I want to throw up, I need to go pee, my legs are shaking, blond doesn't suit her, where's Gerard? Where's Jacob? Man, if only I owned a machine gun.....these are some of the thoughts rushing through my mind as she gets closer.

"I'm going to enjoy this," she breaths as she comes to a stop in front of me.

I close my eyes and wait for death....

Uh oh, will she be rescued in time? You'll find out soon enough....
Sign up to rate and review this story