Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I'll Never Let Them Hurt You

Thirteen

by thatcrazedfan 2 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2010-04-21 - Updated: 2010-04-21 - 630 words - Complete

0Unrated
Nikki's POV

Jacob pulled into the driveway and smiled at me, "I'll see you tomorrow."

I nodded and started to open the door, but I paused and turned to look at him again, "Do you want to come inside?"

He gave me a puzzled look, but didn't say anything.

I smiled, "My dad wants to meet you."

"Are you sure that's a good idea?"

I nodded, "Positive."

He looked at the house and then turned back to me. He took a deep breath and parked his car. I smiled and climbed out of the car. I walked to the driver's side and when he got out, I grabbed his hand and pulled him inside the house.

Thankfully, everything was clean. My dad was sitting in the living room watching the news. I could smell pasta salad from the kitchen, so I figured Frank was busy cooking. I smiled. My life was almost finally back on track. I walked over to my dad, still holding Jacob's hand, and tapped him on the shoulder. He turned around and smiled.

He stood up and faced us. He grabbed Jacob's hand and shook it, "I'm Nikki's dad."

Jacob nodded and smiled, "I'm Jacob."

After that we all kind of stood there. Nobody said anything or moved which made the situation even more uncomfortable than it should have been...

After about five minutes of standing there, I leaned over to Jacob and whispered, "How about we go to my room?"

Jacob nodded and I led him down the hallway to my room. I had just shut the door when it was being opened again. My dad was standing in the doorway with his arm around Frank. Frank was holding a bowl of pasta salad. They both smiled, "Nik, we're going Uncle Mikey's for dinner... Do you want to go, or what?"

I looked from my dad to Jacob and then back to my dad. I shook my head, "We can manage."

He nodded and they left, shutting the door behind them.

I sat down on my bed next to Jacob and he laughed, "He seemed a little weirded out to leave us here alone. Don't you think?"

I nodded, "His only like that because he doesn't know what we'll do." I shrugged, "I've never had a boyfriend before..."

He smiled and wrapped his arm around my waist, "That's interesting to hear. A girl as beautiful as you should have had lots of boyfriends."

I could feel that I was blushing and I shook my head, "I'm not as beautiful as you say..."

He shook his head, "You're in denial."

I laughed, "Maybe I am."

He smiled and looked me in the eyes. We sat like that for a few seconds before his lips were on mine. I put my hands on his shoulders and he wrapped his other arm around me. He moved me back onto my bed and straddled me. I felt his fingers starting to undo my jeans, and I sat up. He looked at me, puzzled.

I shook my head, "I don't know if I'm ready for that..."

He grabbed my hand and squeezed it. He nodded, "That's fine by me."

I smiled. Every time he said something like that it was hard to think that I had had second thoughts about us being together.

I pressed my lips to his, only for a second. He smiled, "If I have to live with that, I don't care."

I smiled wider and I felt myself blushing. He wrapped his arms around me, pulling me into a hug. The moment would have been perfect if it wasn't for my empty stomach growling.

He laughed and let go of me, "I think that maybe we should eat something."

I nodded, "I've been starving..." I laughed.
Sign up to rate and review this story