Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Demolition Lovers

See You Again

by AnythingButThis 0 reviews

Four years apart, start new, and something you never saw coming your way. With or without problems.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2010-04-25 - Updated: 2010-04-26 - 1087 words

0Unrated
Disclaimer: I do not own the MCR people or any other famous people that will be mentioned. But I do own my own characters. REWRITE TO MCR STORY.

Picture of Girl
http://s161.photobucket.com/albums/t222/Celtic_Maiden/?action=view&current=guitar__by_smokedval.jpg

http://s161.photobucket.com/albums/t222/Celtic_Maiden/?action=view&current=lontana_da_qui__by_smokedval.jpg

Preface:

Hi my name Avery Helena Toro Ortiz and I am 20 years old, well I just turned 20, two days ago. My brother is Ray, he is my older brother and he is 27. I haven’t seen him for a while since he started touring, what four years, long huh. And not so long ago my mom finally kicked my dad out. I’m just hoping I get to see Ray again I miss him so much.

Chapter: See You Again

I was sitting in my spot a usual here in the park. Taking every breath in and smell of the cool outdoors. As I sketch a picture of sad little girl hugging her teddy bear, like she were lost. The park is very lonely around this time and I love it cause it has peace to it, with nobody bothering you.

Well that what I thought. But likely I was not alone at all. I heard voices coming from the bench from the other side. But didn’t bother to deal with it at all. As long as they didn’t break my concentration then it will be all-okay. But the thing is I couldn’t help by eavesdropping. Yes I know it is bad and not a good thing to do. But hey they’re like the only ones here besides me.

“Dude, you have to call her. I bet you she thinks you don’t lover anymore and you said her birthday was two days ago.” Mystery dude with tattoos on says.

“But what if I call and she says why the hell am I even talking to her. When it has been years. That's why I have never tried to even call her these past four years, just to ask how she is.” Afro dude says. Wow if I were in that situation, well I kind of am. But I wouldn’t hate my brother, I would be crying for hearing him for the first time in a long time.

“Dude who the hell do you thinks you are!” Mystery dude with tattoos says. Damn, I thought. He said something but I couldn’t here it at all.

“Dude you got to speak up.” Tattooed dude says. Wow now who does he think he is to boss people round like that.

“Ray Toro.” The Afro guy screamed, that I even heard. Hold on wait did he just say Ray Toro. Can it be that my brother is here in this same park as me and not even notice and me, me? Well yeah it has been a very long time and crap. But I mean I haven’t changed. I didn’t do anything stupid to myself that I know of.

I got up and walked towards them. Man I think I even almost cried just by getting close to my brother. That’s when they looked up and saw me approach them. The tattooed guy stared in fear and I just rolled my eyes at him and he stared in confusion of it.

“Dude I am not going to F***G jump on you if that what you think.” I said crossing my arms and looking back and forth at the two. “I only came to ask a damn question and that’s it.”

“Sure go right ahead!” Ray said. I still don’t remember what the tattooed dudes name is. Dammit why can’t I F***G remember it.

“Don’t you remember me?” I said and he was confused. “Oh come on Ray think back four years ago.”

“Oh my gosh dude, you have this beautiful lady in front of you and you don’t remember her.” He said I blushed. Nobody has ever referred me as beautiful and this is the first.

“I wouldn’t say that if I were you. Mister married man.” I said looking at his hand and marriage band on his finger.

“Yeah Frank, you don’t want Jamia thinking your cheating on her.” Ray said. Oh so that what his name is.

“Oh so that what your name is. Man and I were breaking my brain just to remember that.” I said, he laughed, what am I a clown now. “Come on Ray, you got to remember or I am going to have to tell your dirty little secrets, just so you can remember and I know how this guy is and you don't want him telling the rest of the band and to tease you of it. I still remember the first time I told mom and she just busted out laughing.” Oops I wasn’t suppose to say that much and put my hand over my mouth to shut-up.

“WHAT!” He said. I ran behind Frank for protection.

“I’m sorry, but what you did that day a long ass time ago and was so funny I had to share with her.” I said still hiding.

“No, not that, of how you know about my you know secrets.” He said almost whispering.

“Oh and I thought you were going to try to murder your little sister.” Dammit not again I wanted to have fun with this.

“What!” He said.

“Fine I’ll explain, before you head explodes with confusion.” I said and started digging in my pockets. Ah yes my bag of skittles, I took them out and popped one into my mouth. “Oh come on do I really have to tell you my name, so you can remember your own sister.”

“OH MY…Avery Helena Toro Ortiz…and watch your language too.” He said and cam around and gave me a hug.

“Oh boy… Dude you going to have to let me breathe.” I said.

“Damn Gerard is going to be happy to know your sister. We should bring her with us to meet the rest.” Frank said and Ray said he was cool with it. I said okay. Well they walked here and I did to.

“Hey wait I have to go get my sketch book.” I said and ran back to them. “Okay let’s go, lead the way gentlemen.” I said being all formal and stuff.
Sign up to rate and review this story