Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Demolition Lovers

Something Invisible

by AnythingButThis 0 reviews

Don't own songs...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2010-04-25 - Updated: 2010-04-26 - 1258 words

0Unrated
GERARD’S POV

Mikey was trying to make me go up to her and introduce myself. Even though I didn't want to, but it would be rude if I didn't. Then, maybe she might think I hate her or something.

As I did, I did the same as Mikey did. But when our hands touched I felt a jolt of electricity go up my hand. We let go almost instantly. But I’m with Eliza.

“I’m uh…I’m Gerard.” I said, oh wow now I’m stuttering. Why am I stuttering, I just met this girl. I know people tell me or what they think Eliza does and that she doesn't love me. That she only loves me for my looks and money. But I refuse to believe that. Maybe they're just jealous, cause I can be happy and in love.

Now I got myself staring at her again. Wow those eyes are so beautiful; they're like nothing I have ever seen in my life. But this is Ray's little sister we're talking about. I can't feel something for her if I am with Eliza and I love her with all my heart. All I have to do is avoid. Avoiding her is a good thing right.

I broke this eye starring, which felt more like a contest to me. But starring into those lovely eyes are, I don't know how to put it. "Um, I going to call Eliza and see how she's doing, I'll be back."

As I left to go to my room I heard her say, "Whose Eliza?"

"Gee's girlfriend, well fiancé. But we don't like her. I get a bad vibe from her." Frank said. Gosh why can't they just be happy for me?

I went down to my room and picked the phone and dialed the Eliza number. She doesn't know I'm already here; I want to surprise her when she picks up. I know she doesn't have caller ID so it will be an even better surprise. It rang a couple of times and until I heard it pick up.

"Melissa....uhhhhh......I thought you we'rrrrrreeeeeeee.....oh f**k Bert.....Bert uhhhhh..." She said moaning through the phone

"WHAT THE F*K ELIZA.... WE ARE THROUGH..." I screamed and hung up before she could even answer. I can believe she would actually cheat on me and with my enemy Bert. I should of listen to them, but NO. I was so damn blind not to see it. I loved her and this is what she does to me. Man, how f*ked up am I. I started to cry and didn't even now how long, that I ended crying myself to sleep.

NEXT MORNING

I thought you’d come around when I ignored you
So I thought you had the decency to change
But babe, I guess you didn’t take that warning
‘Cause I’m not about you look at your face again

Can't you see that you lie to yourself

You can't see the world through a mirror
It wont be too late when the smoke clears
'Cause I, I am still here

As I got up and changed I could still hear her voice. It was beautiful and soothing and a Avril Lavigne fan. I wonder who it is cause Eliza has a terrible voice. Oh gosh how much I hate her right now. When I went up the stairs and closed the door. I saw a note.

Gee honey
We didn't wake you or bother you last night
We heard you scream and I'm so sorry
Well the rest of us went out to eat, me and your dad
Went with them to catch up on things
Oh but Avery stayed behind to keep you company
And she's a great cook too.
See you soon
LOVE MOM

When I finished I folded the not and put it in my pocket and looked around searching for her. When I smelled something really good and a different song humming that I never heard of before. I listened carefully and walked toward the sound. I got to the kitchen and leaned on the wall and when she started to sing. I was so beautiful. She didn't even notice that I was even there. I just listened and watch as she cooked.

I'm standing on the bridge
I'm waiting in the dark
I thought that you'd be here by now
There's nothing but the rain
No footsteps on the ground
I'm listening, but there's no sound

Isn't anyone trying to find me?
Won't somebody come take me home

It's a damn cold night
Trying to figure out this life
Won't you, take me by the hand,
take me somewhere new
I don't know who you are but I, I'm with you
I'm with you
(Mmm..)

I'm looking for a place
I'm searching for a face
Is anybody here I know
Cause nothing's going right and
Everythings a mess
And no one likes to be alone

Isn't anyone trying to find me?
Won't somebody come take me home

It's a damn cold night
Trying to figure out this life
Won't you, take me by the hand, take me somewhere new
I don't know who you are but I, I'm with you
I'm with you
Yeah, yeah

Oh!
Why is everything so confusing
Maybe I'm just out of my mind
Yeah, yeah, yeah
Yeah, yeah
Yeah, yeah
Yeah, yeah
Yeah!

It's a damn cold night
Trying to figure out this life
Won't you, take me by the hand, take me somewhere new
I don't know who you are but I, I'm with you
I'm with you

Take me by the hand, take me somewhere new
I don't know who you are but I, I'm with you
I'm with you

Take me by the hand, take me somewhere new
I don't know who you are but I, I'm with you
I'm with you
I'm with you

When she finished, I spoke startling her, "That was beautiful." She turned and looked at me and blushed.

"Oh um I didn't notice you there. You really think so? People tell me I am, but I don't think so." She said.

“You are, you just don’t see it you know?” I asked she did have a beautiful voice. But she doesn’t seem to understand it. What can I do to let her see?

“Um so are you hungry, because I am and I didn’t make this food for nothing?” She said as she pulled out plates.

“So since when do you know my parents?” I asked I really wanted to know, I mean yesterday she called my dad, “daddy” and she was just as hyper as when Frank gets hyper.

“Since two summers ago, mom wanted to talk to your mom, to see if I could stay with them since I was still a minor. But I still come over when I’m not busy in College right now.” She responded, so she is in college.

“Cool so what do you do? You know just tell me about you?” I asked she nodded yet again.

“Um I just turned 20 as of to days ago. I uh like to draw in my free time and play guitar. My major is photography. I like to watch horror movies. I am very tickable. My cousin Ryan and his boyfriend Brendon are in a band called Panic! At The Disco ((Before they broke up)) and that’s about it. Oh and I do there photo shoots too."
Sign up to rate and review this story