Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

From Where You Are

by xFamousLivingDeadx 2 reviews

So Far Away From Where You Are (Ferard)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2010-04-27 - Updated: 2010-04-28 - 519 words - Complete

2Moving
It is funny how you can miss someone, you never think you miss them until their gone. You meet you’re true love thinking you will spend the rest of your lives together, growing old dieing together. We plan it all out it was going to happen, but plans can change it happens everyday. It’s weird how one little thing can screw up your whole life without you thinking about it.


So far away from where you are




I can still feel the beating of your heart when I’m laying in our it’s weird that I do but it keeps me going just to know that your still here with me. Everyday it replays in my head getting the worst call anyone could get, saying how you were in a car crash and you did not make it. First, I thought maybe it is just a joke or a bad nightmare that I will just wake up any minute now. I bet everyone thinks that when people get bad news, just sucks to know it is not true.



These miles have torn us worlds apart


I keep thinking maybe you will walk through the door with that smile I love so much, and everything could go back to normal. I must be crazy to think that could happen. Every night as we use to, I go up on the roof sitting underneath the stars, hoping you are looking down on me. I sit up there for hours just thinking about you, so many years we spent not knowing how we felt. And just when we finally got together, someone took you away from me.



I'm standing underneath the stars
I miss the years that were erased



I wonder if many people wish they could go back in time to change how life went, I do. Not a moment goes by that I don’t wish I could back and stop you from leaving. You just told me “I’ll be back I promise” I hate to say it but you broke your promise. I loved how the sunshine would shine on your face showing your pale skin, and your beautiful brown eyes. I never thought they would mean everything to me until you’re gone.



I miss the way the sunshine would light up your face
I miss all the little things I never thought that they'd mean everything to me



If I could have one wish it would be to tell you I love you, I can’t bring you back but if I could tell you one last time I love you it would mean everything to me. I know everyone else would want their loves back but I know deep down your not coming back. I just wanted you to know I love you Gerard, and I’ll never move one. However, one day we will see each other again I can’t wait, over all I miss you and I wish you were here.

Just know that wherever you are
I miss you And I wish you were here




Old One-shot. Review?
Sign up to rate and review this story