Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I Like It When We Touch

Please, Don't Eat Me!

by BrightLights 8 reviews

Frank and Mikey get a little surprise.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2010-04-28 - Updated: 2010-04-28 - 445 words

2Funny

Part 1

Fuck Yea. It's Friday. I'm over at Mikey's, as usual. It's kind of a little tradition now.

I stumbled into the Way's kitchen, in search of something to drink. Mikey's in the living room setting everything up for our, horror movie marathon. We're going to watch the sickest, goriest and bloodiest movies ever made. I probably won't last through the first half hour, but it should be fun.

I rummaged through the fridge for a soda, half expecting Gerard to come up behind me and feel me up, but he's not home, so me and my butt are safe.

"Hey Mikes, you ready yet?" I asked, walking back into the living room.

"Yup," he answered, putting the first movie in the player and sitting down beside me.

---

We were only twenty minutes into the movie and I was already clutching to my pillow for safety. I'm not even going to lie, this shit was scary, even Mikey was holding onto the arm of the couch for protection.

"Mikey?" I whispered, but he kept his eyes on the screen, "Do you think that maybe we could-"

Suddenly, the front door swung open, revealing a tall, dark figure.

I knew it wasn't Mikey's dad because he was out of town. Mrs. Way isn't that tall. And Gerard wasn't due back for at least another hour.

Oh, shit.

"Fucking Christ," Mikey screamed, jumping off the couch and running up the stairs, taking them two at a time, and leaving me to fend for myself.

I sat, frozen to the spot, as the stranger approached me.

"Please," I backed up on the couch until I couldn't go any further, "Don't hurt me" I begged. God, I'm pathetic.

They let out an evil laugh.

"Please, I'll do anyth-"

Hold the fuck up.

I know that giggle.

"Gerard?"

For reasons unknown, that had apparently been the funniest thing in the world, because he collapsed to the floor in laughter.

I got off the couch and flipped on the light switch, glaring at the 'intruder.'

"I should have known it was you"

He picked himself on the ground and stood. His laughter had subsided but he still wore a huge smile on his face.

"Ah, Frankie. You really should have seen yourself this time, that was priceless,"

"Whatever" I settled back on the couch. Gerard sat beside and watched the movie, that goofy grin still gracing his features.


***

This chapter was supposed to be a lot longer but it didn't really work out.
It's just a filler until I can get the next chapter up.
I hope you enjoyed it anyway and I'll update as soon as I can.
Sign up to rate and review this story