Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > It's Not That Complicated

Thoughts

by AlexisSCREAM

next chapter.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2010-05-02 - Updated: 2010-05-02 - 263 words

?Blocked
heya next chapter. Sorry this chapter is insanely short.
xoxo
Nikki


Ryan's POV

I knew I'd never seen her before. I wanted to know who exactly this 'Hannah' person was. People don't just appear out of nowhere... The only problem: I didn't realise I was staring at her.
'Hannah just moved here with her brother' Brendon told me. I wondered how he knew what I mean. I was kind of scared, I thought he could read my mind...
'My brother is actually my twin, believe it or not. He's a faggot like you too!' Hannah said bitterly, staring at me with a smile playing at her lips. I stared back at her, making sure I made eye contacts, wondering how she had the guts to say that. I always thought a lot, it would stop me from doing things I'd later regret... most of the time. I sighed and turned away from them to stare at the blank walls that surrounded me. I wanted to ignore Bden (the liar) and Hannah (the bitch) You see, I'd already figured nicknames too! I didn't just want to ignore them though. I wanted to die. I wanted to die again. Last time it had happened, Brendon saved me. Didn't look like it was gonna happen this time though... I continued staring at the walls, thinking deep thoughts about death. Depressing, right? I kept wondering how the fuck Brendon could replace me with her. It made me want to feel self-inflicted pain again. I wanted them to feel pain. I wanted them to feel MY pain.
Sign up to rate and review this story