Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > It's Not That Complicated

Razors

by AlexisSCREAM

I-hate-summaries.....

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2010-05-04 - Updated: 2010-05-04 - 563 words

?Blocked
heya here's the next chapter, hopefully the next chapter should be up tomorrow (if Hannah tells me 'I have to' hint hint xD)
xoxo
Nikki


Ryan's POV

I sat on my bed, hoping I wouldn't do anything stupid. That was the problem, the really big issue. I wanted to do something stupid. Well, what 'normal people' would consider stupid... You see, I felt sick because I had no idea what to do. I grabbed my pillow and hugged it. The blissful silence was broken by the unmistakable sound of keys hitting the outside of my bedroom door. Someone had let themselves into the apartment without permission. And if it was Brendon he would have kncked THEN used his keys. Which led me to the conclusion that a certain 'someone' was going to walk in. A certain someone with easy access to Brendon's keys. A certain motherfucker that offended me... Hannah. And guess what? I was right. Two people barged through the door. One was obviously Hannah. She was crying and holding the other person's hand. The other person had long black hair and obvious random cuts and scars trailing up his wrists, half-hidden by long black fingerless gloves. He had aqua eyes that swirled like the ocean, rimmed with black eyeliner and pale - almost white - skin. He was wearing a black Smashing Pumpkins t-shirt and black skinny jeans. On his feet he wore black and whire checkerboard vans. His fingernails were painted with chipped black nail polish, his left hand tightly grasped around Hannah's right hand. In his other hand he held his bright yellow hoodie. He was absolutely beautiful.
'I'm sorry I offended you, I wasn't thinking...' Hannah whispered. I nodded and the pair turned at left. I thought of Brendon again, as well as the strange new boy, which made me feel like shit. I felt like dying again... and I knew EXACTLY what I had to do.

Brendon's POV

After Hannah and her gay brother, Nick or 'NK' had gone to see Ryan, I walked to the park. The park was actually opposite the apartment, so I waited for them. I sat on the swing, feeling tears burning in my eyes as I remembered all the happy times I'd spent with Ryan. I noticed the pair walking down the sidewalk and into the park.
'How did he take it?' I aaked them, trying to to let my emotions get the better of me. I wnated to cry. I loved him. I wanted him. But he hated me.
'He just stared' NK sighed. I realised I'd left ALL my razors in the apartment and I knew I couldn't let Ryan see them, since they were covered in my dried blood.
'Fucks sake! I've forgotten my goddamned razor!' I yelled. NK and I raced back inside the apartment. Since NK had the keys, he let us in. I wlaked inside the bedroom Ryan and I used to share, to find Ryan hanging from the chandelier.
'Oh my God!' NK yelled as he walked inside the room behind me. The pair of us pulled Ryan down, trying desperately hard to keep him alive, since his pulse was weak. I'd already checked. NK went off to phone for an ambulance.
'I'm sorry... I still love you, honey' I whispered to Ryan, pushing his hair out of his face.
Sign up to rate and review this story