Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Falling for Him!!

Falling for Him!!

by pume19 3 reviews

this is more me story. im crazy and im bi and i dont care what you got to say lol. i more flirt with girls than date ^^

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Characters: Sasuke - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2009-10-23 - Updated: 2010-03-09 - 2347 words

-1Illiterate
Yo! whats going on ok this is going to be awesome im in a giant house woohoo, and totally crazyer in this story woot woot. so enjoy bras and chickas lol

Yo! im traci alyssa aloha pumehana au, and im 16 now and im more crazyer than i was when i was younger mwahaha lol. im thin but not the kind where all is thin, i got meat on me lol the best kind lol. i have long hair, its freakin awesome its layered with colors hot pink on the top white in the middle, and black at the end. my bangs are the same thats just my awesomeness of hair lol, its all natural lol. oh my eyes are the same as my hair, ones hot pink and one black with white dots in them totally awesome what can i same im awesome. im pretty tall, but all the boys are always taller than me well now hahah. im very layed back dont really care what people have to say about me, i could care less if people thought i was lame dumb or stupid. but if anyone calls me fat, a bitch, a whore or anything i dont like, ill go off on you and i wont stop till someone comes and takes me away from the problem that is going on. i know im a bitch when i want to, but i dont need to hear it from some random person i dont know. my friends can say it to tell me that im going over board with shit, or they just call me it for fun. my friends are my life, they keep me together most of the time lol. i have a big family well if you call one older sister and 5 older brothers a mom and dad, a big family than ya i got one lol. oh i just moved back to japan, after 3 years. i lived in hawaii when i was younger, once i hit 4th grade i move to japan and live there then moved back to hawaii when i got to 8th grade. im back and ready to rock. hmm ok should i just start cuz i forgot what else so here we gooooooooooo. yay woohoo. "would you start already." someone yells. "ok ok gosh here we go" i said jumping a little on how the person talked to me.

i pulled up in my truck and got out with a happy face on, just cuz i saw a cruly pink haired girl with light smooth skin and emerald green eyes. "SAKURA" i yell running behind her and grabbing her big boobs, making her yelp. "traci what are you... oh never mind." she started than remember i was bi and like her big boobys lol. yes im bi and proud to be it, some girls are hot alot of guys are sexy. thats just me heheh. sakura was talking with some guys i didnt know, wait oh no i know them there the rebels of the school. "what is she doing sakura?" i heard a deep voice say. "aww dont be mean sasuke, you know how traci is." sakura said leaning her head on mine, my head was on her shoulder. sasuke uchiha, the richest coolest hottest and whatever everyone else calls him. he had jet black hair shaped in a chickens ass, his eyes were dark onyx eyes kinda scarey lol, he had nice soft skin. i walked up to him and grabed his chin. "look here chicken boy, you know that ive been like this since 7th grade now shut your mouth and can i atleast get a hug?" i said with open arms. he hugged me back and gave me a smile. "thats the sasuke i know and love." i said pintching his cheeks. he slaped my hand away, and walked to sakura and hugged her. " your so mean hahah" i said laughing and hugging the other guys. the first one i hugged was kiba, he had brown spiky hair, with soft tan skin and brown shinny eyes, he was a hottie aswell and he had these tatts on his cheeks so kawaii. next was naruto, he had crazy blonde hair, with these really shinny light blue eyes, and soft light skin too, he was another hottie ok their all hotties what can i say lol. next was neji, long black hair with lavender white eyes, and soft light skin. neji's cuzen hinata and one of my best friends have the same eyes she had long dark purple hair with soft light skin. lets see whos next oh ya shika the lazy ass one, he had a updo ponytail brown hair, light skin and brown eyes. gaara was next, he had red hair to his chin, with soft light skin, and his eyes were like a green color i guess lol. next was my closet friend well after sasuke and stuff, and im dating him too. sasori he had red hair to his chin, with these eyes that were like redsh brown, he had soft light skin. that was about it, all the others were somewhere else. i kissed sasori on the cheek, and wrapped my arm around his waist and his arm around my neck. "so have i missed much while i was gone?" naw, not much no fights or races or anything, its like you were all of thoese." naruto said making everyone laugh. i laughed along, looking at saskue thinking i forgot to tell him something hmm all well ill remember later. "hey saskue?" hn?" are you still going out with that ino pig?" i said walking to him. he just looked at me, i raised a eyebrow waiting for answer. "trac hes not dating ino no more, he dating karin." WHAT!?" i said shocked and pissed he would date one of my enemy. "what do you mean what?" he said looking down at me then looked away. i grabed his chin and made sure we had eye to eye. "look here why in gods name would you date that slut, i hate her or it and you know that. your the stupidest person on earth." i yelled at him and was ready to slap him but was stopped by sakura. "traci calm down, its not that big of a deal. hes only dating her to get in good for his dad and karins dad." sakura said holding me back from killing sasuke. "is that true?" i said calming down and getting out of sakuras arms.

"ya so what why do you care?" i care cuz shes a dumbass and you dont need to be like that. sasuke you know i love you and care for you now all i ask from you is dont you ever bring her near me got it.?" ya and i know i wouldnt want to get you in trouble." he said putting his hands in his poket and walking away. i just stood there in dazz not knowing what the hell just happen for a sec. "babe?" huh?" you okay?" ya im fine sorry." dont say sorry. come on." sasori said grabbing my hand and walking towards the school doors. the guys just shrugged and followed, we got to my class sasoir kissed me goodbye and left. sakura pushed me in and to my seat, i sat down still a little dazz but i got over it. sasuke walked in and sat down, now i remember i was suppose to tell him something but i forget "DAMNIT" i said out loud when class started. the whole class looked at me like i was some crazy person. "now now class, that is our new student traci au, please come up to the front and tell us about yourself." the teacher with white spiky hair and a mask on said. "ok" i said getting up and walking to the front. "well im traci alyssa aloha pumehana au, im not japanese at all but im chinese, i just know japanese very well." i said with a smile. "your probably wondering is my hair and eyes natural? well they are, i was born like this and loving it." i said making the class giggle a little. "well i play lots of sports and read manga vampire books and freaky stuff. im a nerd but the crazyest and coolest nerd you'll ever met hahah. the sports i play are football, baseball, basketball, vollyball, soccer, anything with balls haha. i race, cars dirt bikes and other bikes, i can fix lots of things. im super hyper after drinking alot of my happy water." i said giggling. " what is this happy water." someone yelled. " oh its just sugar water. pixie sticks are what i use hahah. oh and i get drunk if im sleepy and drink to much water just water haha." i said making the class laugh. " ok ok, thank you traci you may have a seat." the teacher said. i bowed and walked back to my chair, sitting and getting out my book. "ok since this is the first day for traci why dont we just have study hall for today." yay" the whole class yelled. sakura and i stood up at the same time and yelled "CHA!!!!!", everyone looked at us and laughed. we laughed along and sat down, i remember what i had to tell sasuke. i grabed out a paper and started to write (hey sasuke mom wants to know if your coming over today?) sakura pass this to sasuke." ok." she said passing it to him. (ya im coming bring the family?) he passed it back to sakura. (yup, is itachi coming or does he have a date again?) (i think hes got a date lol.) (hes so lame. is cloud and sai coming?) (well ya they got to there only 12, mom doesnt trust them anymore.) (why?) (cuz they almost bruned the house down last time they were left alone. anyways they love you so there going to come no matter what.) (haha your so dorky) (lol) (oh you know sakuras mom and dad are going to be out for the month or something right?) (ya i heard shes staying at your place?) (yup i cant wait) i saw him smile and laugh a little when he read it. ( lets just txt each other im sick of writing.) (ya ok).


the last thing he wrote then got out his phone and started to txt me. -does she known that she staying at your place?- hmm dont know hold up.- i txted him. "sakura" ya? "you know where you staying at when you family goes out for the mouth or something?" hmm oh ya your place i almost forgot." she said giggling and making me and sasuke laugh a little. we stopped txting each other after the bell rang, we walked out to the cafe and met up with our other friends. there was temari she was a dirty blond with 4 ponytil style light soft skin and brown eyes i guess lol, then tenten she had her hair up in two buns she had light soft skin and brown eyes. then there was hinata, naruto, shika, neji, kiba, gaara, and sasori with the rest of his little gang thingy, but sasori sat at a differnet table with is gang. which i thought was stupid but whatever, i sat down by hinata, i hugged her gabbing her boobs too. she started to blush. "t-traci s-stop it" she said giggling a little. naruto looked at me and wasnt very happy. "naruto why arent you saying anything she is your girlfriend?" i said holding hinata closer. "let go of her traci." he yelled slaping the table. "now thats better." i said letting go of hinata and smirking at naruto. i do that to make sure naurto is right for hinata, since neji doesnt do much for her. i know naruto is right for her but hes got to show me it, and i told hinata that lots of times and she know i care for here. shes just to damn shy to do anything for her self, so me, sakura, tenten, and temari make sure shes ok all the time ^^. i didnt eat lunch cuz sometimes the food was junk here, well thats what sakura said and i always take her up on her word. so i just took out my gum and ate that, i was getting bored and nobody was talking to me well cuz i had my ipod on lol. so i got up and walked over to sasori table and sat next to him, he looked at me with a smile and held out his hand and i put my hand in his and smiled. i turned off my ipod and took off my headphones. "hey guys." i said smiling. " whats up traci how are you?" one of the girls that hated me for dating sasori. she had short black hair, light skin and brown eyes, all the guys thought she was hot but then they saw me and say "wow the new girl is much hotter then ayu" or " wow traci your so sexy blah blah blah." i dont care what people have to say about me blah haha. "im ok ayu how are you?" i said getting closer to sasori. "im fine. thanks for asking." she said with a fake smile. i turned around and giggled, then looked up to see a familiar face.........
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ok im finally stop being lazy woohoo. lol. so ya sorry bout not writing the other stories and stuff. but im working on them im a little sick and stuff. and i finally get to start school soon woohoo and i mean it. im so bored not doing anything lol. so ya oh and kayla i want you in this story since your crazy too. so tell me if you want to be in it or not. and if you do tell me what you look like and stuff you know what to do.
ok so long for now ^^
Sign up to rate and review this story