Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Stuck in a Loop

Loop crazy

by Inuyonas 0 reviews

Has spoilers

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2010-05-05 - Updated: 2010-05-06 - 832 words

0Unrated
Naruto and Konan were standing over the Corpse of the God realm(deva path) pein. AKA Yahiko's corpse.

"So what are you going to do now, I know you're not about to go back to akatsuki." Naruto said/asked.

"I'm through with Akatsuki, Nagat and Yahiko we're my life. If they believe in you , then so will I....and the rest of Amegakure." Konan responded.

"So.......does that mean you're single now?"

O_o

"I do not follow...."

"Come on your boyfriends are dead now......but Don't think of yourself as a rebound......think of me as ........the prophecy child fulfilling his destiny."

"Um....."

Hinata runs up on Narto

"Naruto!!!! What the hell do you think you're doing!?!"

________________________LOOP_____________________________LOOP__________________________________

"Lady Hinata you should just givE up the fight, there is no way you can defeat some one like me."

Hinata and Neji were in the middle of the arena about to face off during the third stage of the chuunin exams.

"Um.....N-no, I w-won't" Hinata said playing her part.

"Very well then." Neji said activating his byakugan. "You leave me no choice but to mercilessly beat you. I have already warned you about-"

"GODDAMNIT SHUT THE HELL UP ALREADY!"

Hinata shouted as she made a one hand, hand sign.

"Activate!!"

"AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!" Neji screamed in agony as he gripped his head. His forehead was throbbing with pain. Hinata just activated the caged bird seal.

"Destiny this!"

Hinata ran over to neji and kicked him repeatedly in his ribcage

O_o


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Is the nine-tailed fox (Kyuubi) in village or not?"

The Naraka path of Pein had Konohamaru pinned against the wall by his neck.

"I-I don know." Said Konohamaru.

"I see." Naraka path said.

There was a giant creature behind Naraka path with a huge mouth. IIt's mouth opened and Konohamaru's soul started to leave his body ......until-

POOF!!!

"A Kagebuushin!?" Naraka path said.

"RASENGAN!!"

Naraka turned turned around to be met with two Konohamarus shoving a single rasengan in his stomach.

"URGHR!" Naraka path went through the wall.

Sasuke appeared next to Konohamaru

"Sasuke, what are you doing here?"

"About to see you get owned."

"YOU RIPPED OFF MY JUTSU!!!!" these words came from above Konohamaru. He looked up only to see a huge red chakra claw coming straight torward him.

Sasuke smirked."Owned."

O_o

_____________________LOOP_______________________________LOOP______________________________

Tobi stared down at the konoha shinobi from a high branch.

"HELLO, HELLO!! HOW ARE WE THIS FINE EVENING." screamed Tobi

Naruto, Sakura, Kakashi,Hinata,Kiba, shino, sai ,rock lee, and Yamato looked up at him with caution.

"Rasengan!" Yelled Naruto as he jumpedup the tree and thrusted it at Tobi. Unsurprisingly it went straight through Tobi...like he was a ghost.

The konoha shinobi on ground were in shock.

Suddenly Sasuke appeared right next to Tobi.

"Shouldn't you be fighting Itachi?" Madara said in his normal voice.

"Shouldn't you be dead?"

"Ah....Touche."

"Shouldn't I be the one kicking Tobi's ass."

Madara(Tobi) looked to where Naruto was suppoe to be. He started to shake nervously, and sweat and stutter at what he saw.

"It's been a long time.....Madara Uchiha."

Standing before Madara was Hashirama Senju, the first hokage, in all his former glory.

"HAA!" Hashirama said,

A wooden pillar shot out the ground underneath Madara and rammed in to his nut sack.

"OOF!" Madaara slumped forward unconscious.

Sasuke smirked."Owned."

Hashirama transformed back into Naruto and started to laugh uncontrollably.

O_o

_______________________LOOP___________________________LOOP___________________________________

A five or six year old Sasuke was standing in his houses doorway witnessing The Uchiha police force accuse his brother of the murder of Shisui Uchiha.

"Why don't you say what you really mean." Itachi said activating his Sharingan.

"Fine then you traitorous little punk." said one of the random unimportant Uchiha.

All of a sudden the three unimportant ninja were sprawled across the ground with Itachi standing over the menacingly.

"You assume I'm peace loving and patient that I would let you make these accusations." Said The guy who really did murder Shisui.(Itachi)

"What's going on here?!" This came from Fugaku Uchiha, Sasuke and Itachi's father.

Let us arrest this little punk!"

Itachi got on his hands and knees.

"I am sorry for the trouble I have caused but I did not murder Shisui Uchiha."

Just then Sasuke ran out in front of everyone and looked at Itachi.

"NEESAN!!! SOMEONE DUG UP SHISUI'S BODY FROM WHERE YOU BURIED IT AFTER YOU KILLED HIM!!"

O_o

_________LOOP__________________________LOOP___________________________________

Sasuke, Naruto and Hinata were in the academy sitting at a lunch table.

"I am having so much fun with these loops." Naruto said.

"Me too, Naruto-kun" Hinata said remembering what she did to neji.

"Well yes These adventureshave been .....humorous." sasuke said.

"Humorous? God Sasuke get that stick outta yur ass." Naruto said.

Sasuke twitched.

"Ano, I feel as though we are getting a new travelling companion." Hinata stated.

"What makes you say that Hime" Naruto said

"J-just a feeling."

"Hn."


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Review please
Sign up to rate and review this story