Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > its a pleasure to meet you, im not trying to waste your time.

you call me a stranger, you say im a danger.

by ChaseOBSCENE 0 reviews

I sculled down another vodka shot and another, and just one more. I wanted to forget all about...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2010-05-10 - Updated: 2010-08-24 - 580 words

1Original
I sculled down another vodka shot and another, and just one more. I wanted to forget all about my recent ex boyfriend, he was an abusive fuck and tried to kill me, but hah, I’m still alive and he’s in jail, so I sculled one more and looked around the room, there was like a million people here, and probably only a couple people actually knew who I was. And I loved that fact. As I stumbled towards the couch I almost tripped over someone passed out on the floor, as I slumped into the couch my head was spinning, I could hear everyone all talking at once, the heavy music blaring, I let out a sigh and smiled, I loved this new life.
I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned my head to face the culprit, the dark pale man held up a small satchel of pot and smiled, I smiled back and nodded my head.
He got up off the lounge and swayed a bit, he went out the back and I followed him, he was pretty cute I thought to myself.
We went over and sat behind the shrubs and he pulled out a pipe,
“w-whats your nname” he slurred.
“Im n..NO I im Kaaatieee whats yourssss??” I replied, trying to get the words out right.
“G-G-Gerard...” he spaced out “Wanna smoke some?” he proposed, starting to fill the pipe with a bit of weed.
I giggled, “Hehe yes baabbbyy”
He sparked it up and took a couple puffs, and handed it to me, I lit it up and inhaled deeply, fuck I loved it, I moved my face closer to him and blew it in his face, he chuckled and kissed my cheek.
“You-your so purrrddddyy” he mumbled.
I just slyly smiled at him and moved my hand down to his crotch area, he seemed to like it as he let out a moan. After that I blacked out.
I groaned as I groggily woke up, someone should turn the goddamn sun off, its too fucking bright, and what the fuck was I lying on, it was really uncomfortable. I opened my eyes and got blinded by the sun.
“Big mistake” I mumbled and moved closer to the nearest comfortable thing.
Wait... it was breathing? I decided I should get up and check out what the fuck happened last night, I wobbily stood up and looked down at my surroundings, trying to avoid the wrath of the sun in my face again. Whoaah. I was only wearing a t-shirt and underwear, the shirt wasn’t even the one I had come in, I quickly searched around for my pants and put them on. The dark haired boy on the ground was stirring in his sleep, I decided to poke him awake, himself only wearing boxers.
“Baby get up” I whispered.
“W-WHAT!” he bolted up, “Ow fuck my head hurts” he grabbed around for his pockets and grabbed a smoke.
“What happened last night?” I asked, curious as to what the fuck we did.
“I dunno... I don’t think we had sex though, I wouldn’t force you to do that” he mentioned, lost in thought, “Fuck I was ment to be home by 6!” he yelled and bolted out the door.

Gerards pov.
In the shower he noticed something blue in his pants. He hopped out of the shower and checked it out.
“Fuck” Gerard wimpered. It was a broken condom.
Sign up to rate and review this story