Categories > Anime/Manga > Sailor Moon > Who's your daddy?

Who's your daddy?

by dbzchichi 0 reviews

She showed up out of no where, her pink hair and bright red eyes taunting our favorite raven hair prince. "Mama" she called his sweet Usako...who's the father? This is a bunch of one shots fallowin...

Category: Sailor Moon - Rating: R - Genres: Humor - Characters: Tuxedo Kamen - Published: 2010-05-14 - Updated: 2010-05-15 - 514 words

0Unrated
Who would have known that a small pink haired, self proclaimed princess would cause the mighty prince of earth and super hero Tuxedo Kamen such trouble?
As he looked down at the innocent looking child, he couldn’t help but feel for the small scared child. That is until she said a word, which would bring the dashing young prince to his knees.

“Mama” the candy haired youngster cried into to his blonde princess’s chest “I looked for you everywhere”

“Mama?” Usagi and Mamoru both asked at the same time. Staring the same confused look Usagi picked the small child up “I’m sorry sweetheart but I’m not your mother” Usagi said looking into the bright red eyes of this adorable three year old.

The small child sniffed nodding her head vehemently “You my mama!” she screamed, her grip on the blondes neck tightened “Puu said you here” she cried “she show me you”

“Puu?” Mamoru asked looking at Usagi

Usagi stood silent as she held the crying child “Puu is what I use to call Pluto when I was a child…back during the silver millennium” Usagi whispered, staring intently at her boyfriend
Mamoru shook his head “maybe it’s a coincidence” he said running his hand though his hair “I mean you would remember having a child Usako, that isn’t something you would easily forget”
The Moon Princess nodded, he was right…but still something about this small girl seemed familiar…right. “Maybe we should take her to the police station?” Usagi thought out loud, receiving a nod from Mamoru.

As the couple began to walk toward the end of the park, the couple heard the child ask a question that stopped them in their tracks.

“Mama, were da Senshi?” her big red eyes stared questionable at her ‘mother’

“S-Senshi?” Usagi all but dropped the child.

The small girl nodded a large smile on her face “I wove da Senshi!” she said excitedly “Mima-oba buy me this dress” she said pulling on the pink flowery sun dress “Mako-oba gave me dhese” she pulled on her pink back pack. With a small tug she pulled out a small green bag

“oh god” Usagi whispered as sat the small child down on the ground, her hands shaking as she took a cookie from its green confinement “I would know these cookies anywhere” she whispered looking up she stared at her boyfriend “she’s telling the truth”
Mamoru stared wide eyed at his girlfriend “what? Usako, it’s just a cook” he said shaking his head “there’s no way she could be your daughter”

“What’s your name?” Usagi asked turning to the small girl

“Small lady Serenity, but everybody call me Chibiusa” she said with a smile “I a princess and one day I be a Queen like you mama”

“Oh lord” Usagi whispered “it seems I have a daughter” she said standing “we should probably call the girls” she turned to find Mamoru already on the phone contacting all of the Senshi, man are they in for a surprise.
Sign up to rate and review this story