Categories > Anime/Manga > Sailor Moon > Who's your daddy?

School

by dbzchichi 1 review

She showed up out of no where, her pink hair and bright red eyes taunting our favorite raven hair prince. "Mama" she called his sweet Usako...who's the father? This is a bunch of one shots fallowin...

Category: Sailor Moon - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Characters: Tuxedo Kamen - Published: 2010-05-14 - Updated: 2010-05-15 - 595 words

0Unrated

****
Covert Ops
“Mamoru why are we waiting outside of Usagi-chans school?” Motoki asked as the two hid behind the large stone wall, bushes covering them from sight.
“Shh” the dark haired man turned his head to his friend a crazed look in his eyes “Do you want them to hear us?!” turning his attention back to the school he growled. Who would have thought that a single child could bring the Prince of Earth to this…not only is he stalking his own girlfriend, but he was dragging Motoki along for the ride.
“Dude we look like a couple of perverts!” Motoki again looked around the bush and back to the school a worried look on his face “I can’t go to jail” he whispered restlessly
“Shut up will ya! Here she comes” Mamoru hissed his eyes on his beloved as she stood at the doorway of the school “Who is that?” Mamoru asked as a tall teen around Usagi’s age walks out of the school beside her. Mamoru growls as the young teen said something causing Usagi to laugh. “Who is that?”
“He looks cute” Mamoru looked at his friend oddly “What? He does” Motoki said with a shrug “Unlike you, I’m okay with my sexuality to notice a man’s or young man’s appearance and this guy is cute” Mamoru shook his head his attention back on his beloved and boy. With a sigh Motoki asked “Why are we out here Mamoru?! This is insanity” his friend pushed on the large bush in front of him “What are you doing?!” he panicked “someone will see us!”
“I’m trying to see who she’s talking to!” Mamoru replied as he finally moved a part of the annoying bush from his line of sight. He laughed manically “I see you punk! You and your little school uniform trying to act innocent with your big brown eyes and blue hair” Motoki watched as Mamoru pulled a canon 40D professional camera from his subspace.
“You’re taking pictures?!” Motoki all but yelled causing Mamoru to cover his mouth, once removing his hand the blonde shook his head “This is soooo illegal!”
“I need it for my face recognition program”
“Your face cognition what?”
“My facial.recognition.program” Mamoru said casual as he began to snap photos of the oblivious teens
“Oh my god” Motoki groaned rubbing his face with his hands “This is about Chibi-chan! You’re still hung up over who the baby daddy is?!” Mamoru sent Motoki a death glare “Usagi is head over heels in love with you, she wouldn’t cheat!”
“What part of covert ops are you not getting?!” the raven haired prince snapped
“What part of ‘Jail time’ aren’t you getting?!” Motoki snapped back
“Look she’s giving him her phone number!” Mamoru growled ignoring his suppose strait friend
Motoki shrugged “Their probably doing some kinda project together”
“Or their planning some secret tryst!” Mamoru hissed his fist tightening around the end of the stone wall
“Or they could be working on a project” Motoki said once more
“How do you know this?!” Mamoru asked annoyed with his blonde friend
“The fact that he’s holding a folder that reads Group project in big black letters”
“Yea sure that’s what they want you to think then BAMB! A little pink haired child comes falling from the sky!” Mamoru raised his hands as if imitating the fall
Motoki stared at his friend, blinking a few times “you’re really losing your mind you know that?”
Sign up to rate and review this story