Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Challenges and Humorous Short Stories

Challenges and Humorous Short Stories

by Leran 0 reviews

Exactly what the title says - Challenges and Humorous Short Stories!

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst, Crossover, Drama, Fantasy, Horror, Humor, Parody, Romance, Sci-fi - Characters: Ginny, Harry - Warnings: [!] [!!] [!!!] [?] [V] - Published: 2005-05-18 - Updated: 2005-05-19 - 1391 words - Complete

1Original
1. Another group Of Marauders...

There is a group of children which in whom are just like the Marauders, led by Harry's son, Kai Potter... The group: The biggest difference is their animal forms and they are not exactly like the first Marauders. Ziff Moody is the werewolf of the gang and his role model is Remus Lupin he has known Jake W., Leo B., and Kai P. since he was four. Kai Potter is the unofficial leader and (somehow) convinced his father to allow him, Jake and Leo to be registered to become a certain animal.

2. Stone Foxes

It's Leo Black, Jake Weasley, Kai Potter, and Ziff Moody's 2nd year! Join them as they choose their group name: The Stone Foxes(a.k.a. T.S.F), raid the kitchens, watch Qudditch games - and hey! What is this about a Muffin-disease? Students have little blue muffin-shapes all over they're body, and it's just like muggle cancer! Help The Stone Foxes discover how to stop it. But why's everything pointing to the new transfer student and The Stone Foxes?

3. Oh MY!

It's Leo Black, Jake Weasley, Kai Potter, and Ziff Moody's 3rd year! Join them as they come across a miss-made potion and get taken to their parents 7th year when the war is raging on! But how can four 3rd years help save the day? A batch of Wolfbane Potion, two enraged Werewolves on full-moon, two house-elves, and faithful group of friends.

4. Catch The Golden Dragon!

Harry turns into the Golden Dragon while visiting Charlie W. in Romania with his friends, now none of them know it's him - nobody knows it's him - but they all want to catch him. Oh yeah, both sides want to capture him. Whoever can befriend the Golden Dragon with lots of respect, honor will be deeply honored. If the Order catches Harry, they can destroy Lord Voldemort, if the Dark side catches Harry - Dumbledore and tons of muggles could/would die. The only thing is - Harry does not want to be caught, and he does not want to be used. Harry wants to be free, free as a Dragon that cannot be bossed around or locked up with the Relatives. How long can Harry avoid both the Dark side & the Light side?

5. One Past, Three Paths

When a spell goes wrong, Harry Potter, Severus Snape, and Tom Riddle turn into five year olds, but Dumbledore doesn't want to kill Tom, and only lets people know that Harry Potter and Severus Snape have been turned into five year olds. Now, they are in care of the Slytherins, since Severus and Tom were Slytherins. When they first arrive, they only remember their past - abuse. Harry with his Aunt and Uncle. Severus with his father. And Tom at the Orphanage. The three of them become best friends, and don't seem to try to act like mini-Slytherins... But once they're older selves...They remember their friendship...What is to become of them?

6. Back to the Past

After an accident, Harry and his friends, along with Ginny, find themselves going to school under secret names. Harry Potter is Harry Padfoot, Hermione Granger is Hermione Padfoot. As for the Weasleys: Ron Padfoot & Ginny Padfoot. Marauders like the surname but are extremely careful not to use Sirius' nickname near the new-students; Harry steals the Marauders Map, for safety. Ginny is a fifth year - although she is really a fourth year. They turn Harry and Hermione's hair red.

7. The Marauders Read The Harry Potter Series...

The Marauders and Lily read the first Harry Potter Book, and spend the entire summer at James' house reading all the Harry Potter books they can get their hands on.. Once they are done - they track down Aunt Petunia, Uncle Vernon, and Dudley(along with his gang) and kidnap them out of anger...What will happen next?

8. Little Orphan

Harry Potter's Aunt & Uncle decide they don't want Harry. When he is one ½ they attach a note to his shirt that reads: 'Dear Whoever Reads This, You can have this boy, Harry. We do not want him.' Then, suddenly, Harry travels back in time, and Lily's family takes him in. Harry and Lily become best of friends. What happens when Harry discovers his real last name (he has been going by 'Harry Evans' for years), that his best friend is actually his mother, and that his caring, loving, mother-like, older sister is really the cruel old muggle who dumped him on the street? Harry and Lily become Slytherins and befriend Severus Snape. And where he belongs...In the Past, or the Present?

9. Maybe!

In the year 2104, the descents of the Death-Eaters and Heroes of Lord Voldemort\'s region of terror, decide to meet their Ancestors and use an ancient time-traveling spell. However, they don\'t end up there but in the time of the Founders. The Three - Harriet (Harrie for short) Potter, Cedric Weasley, and Leonis (Leo) Malfoy, gain one element and learn how to use the element. They also learn to fight with swords, knives, and daggers. They also invented Qudditch! Their elements? Cedric was of Lighting, Harrie was of Fire, and Leo was of Wind.

10. Them.

Leo, Cedric and Harrie spent time with the founders, and learned a lot, but it still surprised them when they jumped into \'The\' Albus Dumbledore\'s years as a student. Quickly, the three befriended him, and showed him how to be \'over-looked\' and gave him socks and lemon drops for Christmas. But nonetheless, it wasn\'t peaceful. Hogwarts was attacked by a Dark Lady who set fire to the school, not burning it - but burning students. The Time-Jumpers save Albus, but can they save themselves?

11. You!

Once again, the three \' Time-Jumpers\' jump to the a new time. The time of World War Two. The Time of Grindwal. The time of Tom Marvolo Riddle\'s school years. Knowing they mustn\'t interfere, they avoid him. But Tom wasn\'t the school\'s smartest student(of the time) for nothing. Forcing them to the chamber of secrets, they must rebel. But then a white light takes Cedric and Leo away from Harrie.

12. Me.

The white light took Cedric and Leo away from Harrie, it jumped them to the 1970s. Meaning, they are in the time of James Potter. But James and his gang aren\'t as nice as Leo and Cedric hoped. And if that wasn\'t bad enough - Leo got put in a different house than Cedric, and with the two being depressed, they sure make a good bully-target. Then a girl shows up. What happens when Leo and Cedric find out that this pretty girl is Harrie. And Harrie\'s had a hard time...

13. They?

What did happen to Harrie? That\'s what Cedric and Leo wanted to know. Harrie told them. Voldemort had tortured her. Then he had accidentally connected himself with her. Now she had weird dreams, and had two scars on her cheeks - shaped like a flame. Harrie easily cheered Cedric and Leo up. But Leo thinks he might be falling for Harrie. Harrie, the fun-loving, light-hearted, emerald-eyed Potter. But then James teases the Time-Jumpers, and Harrie\'s temper flares, she\'s known for her revenge but why\'s she becoming friendly with Snape?

14. Friendship

The Time-Jumpers have jumped yet again. They jumped - to the time of the people they wanted so dearly to meet five years ago. But then Harry and Harrie start to argue. As do Ron and Cedric. Leo\'s standing off to the side and he feels lonely. But it\'s Harry and Harrie who argue the most - it\'s them who hate each other. How will Harry and Harrie survive when they are kidnapped along with Leo? Leo always takes Harrie\'s side. Only time will tell of their survival. Then Leo declares he\'s in love with Harrie and Harrie tells him she\'ll date him if her mother lets her.

15. Home!

It\'s been six years since they have seen their parents. Six years since they were in their proper grade. But now they are six years older. Six Years wiser. Six. Harrie and Leo are already dating, and they want to get married as soon as they\'re old enough. What will happen next?
Sign up to rate and review this story