Categories > Celebrities > All-American Rejects

Untitled

by VivaLaNia 0 reviews

She has a past. Somehow, he gets involve in her past. AN: I couldn't find a title for it! Sorry!

Category: All-American Rejects - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2010-05-19 - Updated: 2010-05-19 - 808 words

0Unrated
Chapter 1: 11:11 PM

It all started on a hot day of summer. He was hanging around with his friends on the front yard of his house. It was like any other day, nothing to do. Suddenly he noticed the big moving truck arriving to his next door house. "Ohh... new neighbors..." Nick said, trying his best to see who they were. "Hopefully this time they won't run away because of your hard and loud partying"

"Come on, they're not that loud... besides, I don't like neighbors"

"What if it is a hot chick? Would you like her then?"

"I can't think about a hot girl who would come to live here..."

"Well, I would think twice about that" Chris cut him off staring at the girl coming off the moving truck. She was a thin, long black hair, brown eyes, perfect height. She stepped out of the truck and started looking around, trying to like her new house... something that was very hard to do.

"Well, at least I have neighbors" She said to herself looking at the four boys in the yard of the house next door.

"Would you mind giving me a hand? This is heavy" Her mother said as she took out a box of the trunk of her car. She hurried up to her mother, taking the weight off of her. "Thanks. I think we'll be fine here... don't you think?" She said looking at the neighborhood and putting her arm around her daughters' shoulders.

"Yeah, whatever" She said without any emotion at all. As soon as she turned around, struggling with the box, she had a guy standing in front of her.

"Need help?" Nick said with a smile.

"Yeah, thanks" She said, still a little shocked with his presence.

"I'm Nick" He said taking the box out of her hands. "This is Chris and Mike"

"Nice to meet you... all... I'm Estefania... but you can call me Estef" She said.

"Looks like you have everything under control here" Her mom said as she got closer to her daughter.

"Oh... Mom, this is Nick, Chris and Mike. They are our next door neighbors"

"Well, that's nice. Finally, you'll have some people from your age around, which mean you won't get bored"

"Actually, we don't live next door... we're just visiting a friend... he's the one that lives there" Mike said.

"Oh, well, apparently his your age too... okay... less talk and more work... Thank you kids for your help"

"You're welcome. Can you tell us were to put this?" Chris said all red because of the box he was carrying.

"Yes, follow me please. Estef, be useful and get that last box from the back seat" Her mom told her as she grabbed a little box and started walking into the house, followed by the boys.

"Yeah" She opened the back door and took the box. "Damn it" She placed it on the floor as she tried to grab her cell that fell into the car's floor. She couldn't help notice the guy sitting on the yard of the other house. He was staring at her and she stared back as well. "How rude, his friends come to help us, and he is the neighbor. Great. This will be fun" She said, picking up the box and walking into the house. After a while, everything was out of the truck and they were sitting on the floor resting a little.

"You surely have a lot of things" Chris said breathless.

"Well, the house we used to live was a little bit bigger than this one. And my mom, she's one of those persons who doesn't like to throw anything away" Estef said opening a box.

"Why?" Nick asked a little confused.

"She says that maybe one day we're going to need it" She said turning to see the guys with puzzled eyes. "Don't look at me like that... it's her deal... not mine"

"Well, we better get going. Take care Estef... it was a pleasure to meet you. I guess we'll be seeing you around" Nick said grabbing her hand and placing a kiss in it.

"I guess" She said blushing.

"Here we go again... Bye Estef, say goodbye to your mom on my behalf ok?" Mike said as he turned around walking towards the door.

"Ok, bye guys and thanks"

"Bye" Chris said. They closed the door as they left. She looked outside the window to see them go.

"Those are nice boys don't you think?" Her mom told her as she was walking down the stairs.

"Yeah" She said, looking at Nick entering the other house. "I think I'll like this place after all" She said turning around to her mom, smiling.

"See, I told you. Now, help me find the sheets so we can go to bed, because I'm so tired"
Sign up to rate and review this story