Categories > Books > Harry Potter

Looking For Answers.

by hashimgambit 0 reviews

The Past Haunts Many But For Some Its All They Seek. Join Harry's Journey To Find The Truth About Family, Love, And Ultimatley Happyness.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover - Characters: Harry - Warnings: [!!] [?] - Published: 2010-05-20 - Updated: 2010-05-20 - 1089 words

2Original
A/N: This is the first chapter of my story which is being redone. I promised the first chapter and here it is ill get started on working the second chapter and will hopefully get it done. Ive changed it up soo much that i hope there is beyond reasonable doubt that i am not stealing anybodys hard fought work. I obviously do not own anything so either ironman and/or Harry Potter will continue to make money for their owners but in the meanwhile i must work two jobs to keep my house. well anyway sorry for the rant here is the chapter you guys are hopefully waiting for. Hashimgambit.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A lone sixteen year old stood uneasily at Kings Cross for the first time with an old looking wooden trunk that seemed to have well aged. A busy train station, he quirked his lips upward at the absurdity of wizards, finding humor in the awkward dress of the magical folk of the area. Apparently it was too hard for them to match outfits and wear things slightly inconspicuous. He looked to the barrier that countless people seemed to disappear into and again laughed at the situation. Well He assumed there must be some kind of ward, or maybe it just was that these people looked so stupid that such a thing was expected of them on a daily basis. It didn't matter all that much anyway, so he pushed his way through the solid concrete barrier and slightly flinched at the cool sensation of passing through a solid object half expecting a solid thump to rock his senses. After he came out the other side he looked at the station, a gleaming sign proclaimed Platform Nine and Three quarters in shiny glossy letters embossed on a large piece of oak and underneath a pristine condition red and gold steam locomotive parked waiting to be boarded by hundreds of teens who at that moment were either older and saying goodbye to a parter by gluing their mouths together or waiting with their parents; embracing each other in tearful goodbyes that well for the most part would release their parents of the burden of taking care of the children for nine months. No extra cooking, cleaning, washing clothes, and most of all peace and quiet, well some can argue the benefits lean heavier on the parents but most children are at the same time glad to be rid of them most not realizing instead of two parents they are about to have a dozen or more examining their every move. Ooh well most people live for the right now instead of the tomorrow.

Now out of the view of the normals the young man extracted an eleven inch stick out a spot near his wrist looking as if he magically pulled it out of his skin when in fact he extracted it from a disillusioned homemade wrist holster which housed his focus which he was still grumbling on being forced to buy this excuse of a twig but apparently this school forces you to use a wand. While traditionally appealing the wand simply was an out of date, impractical, suspicious object to simply be carrying around with you half way around the world. What do you say at an airport that asks you what are you doing with that piece of wood? Is there a response that wont get you admitted into the psych ward? Hello I'm a Sixteen year old who believes in magic?, Magic exists and you simply are unable to channel its energy? Well a vary long time ago a man and a woman loved each other... well distractions aside its vary cumbersome to carry around a foot long wooden twig. Well immigration officers and probes aside you learn varyqquickly that magicals in the area are very superstitious and love that damn twig of theirs. With his magical twig out he taps his wooden trunk and mutters an incoherent word and with a swirl of magic the trunk became the size of a wooden cross. He quickly he picked up the shrunk and lightened trunk, and attached it to the leather cord that hung from his neck
One might of noticed his attire which looked extremely different from the local culture of the magicals of the area. He looked like an average person wearing slightly faded blue jeans that wern'tt too baggy nor too tight, and a black thermal with black zip up hoodiezippedd half way up revealing the tribal design on the shirt. Worn black steel toe work boots finished the outfit making his appearance look surprisingly normal. Just another teen walking by. His physical appearance was also surprisingly normal, short hair cut in a military style cropped his head exposing his amber eyes, well amber for the moment which were hidden behind a pair of gun metal Grey rectangle lens. He stood average to slightly tall at around six feet and was of a lean slightly muscled build. Walking up to the train and passing the people heaving near quarter ton trunks into their compartments he made his way through the compartments of many different sizes. Huge ones that looked to take up an average sized bedrooms were filled with people talking animately about their summer and upcoming semester, some the size of small bedrooms had girls talking about things like their newest crush, or a new brand of make up while guys talked about sports and the girl they thought was the hottest, as he went by he saw even smaller compartments about the size of half a room occupied by couples that are seeking a little time to themselves before school starts. As he walked through the different cars of the train he finally found a compartment that was meant for couples and was currently empty. Entering he swept his right hand twice and each time it was fallowed by a twinkle of green. The first time the room swept itself clean of anything that was dirty and second he expanded the bench along the wall to resemble a futon or a couch. With a smirk he sat down and out of his pocket pulled out a rectangular cube, one the size of a smart phone, and he opened it up doubling its size and pressed his finger print on the screen.

The screen turned blue and the tiny computer inside whirred to life after a few seconds a female voice spoke out to the quietness of the compartment "Hello Henry Stark"
Sign up to rate and review this story