Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > And If I Never See You Again?

Sixteen

by thatcrazedfan 1 review

Sorry about the wait. We lost internet for a while. We have it back now, so expect updates! :)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2010-05-26 - Updated: 2010-05-26 - 543 words - Complete

0Unrated
Frank’s POV
Three Days Later

“Come on, Frankie. This is to see Gerard, remember?” My mom was standing with the hospital doors open. She was waiting for me to walk to short distance from the car to where she was standing. I took a deep breath and began walking towards the dreaded building.

She smiled as I walked into the hospital, “That wasn’t that hard, was it?”

I shook my head and I lead the way up to Gerard’s room. I knew that Mikey, Alicia, and Melody were already there. They had called me earlier and told me.

Me and my mom walked into Gerard’s room and he smiled. I noticed that Mikey and Alicia were sitting down in the chairs watching Melody coloring. They were probably waiting for me and my mom.

My mom walked over to Mikey and Alicia and she sat down by them. I went to Gerard’s bed and smiled. I watched him look at my arm, and he sighed.

I shook my head and sat down on the edge of the bed, “Gerard, it wasn’t your fault.”

He nodded, “I know... I just can’t believe I would do something that terrible.”

I nodded, “I know, Gee, but things happen.”

He grabbed my hand and squeezed it, “I love you so much... Don’t ever forget that.”

I nodded, tears coming to my eyes. I couldn’t believe how weak Gerard had become in the short time that he had been in the hospital. I could tell that the cancer was definitely worse than last time... I was scared that he might not make it until Wednesday for the surgery. I shook the thoughts out of my head, that was something I didn’t need to be thinking about. I needed to be thinking about the wedding; the postponed one.

Gerard smiled, “No matter what I do or say, I will always love you.”

I nodded, “I know, Gee...”

I felt someone put their hand on my shoulder, and I jumped. Gerard and Mikey laughed.

I shook my head and turned to face Mikey, “What do you want?”

He smiled, “Me and Alicia are heading home.” He leaned closer to me to whisper in my ear, “Take care of my brother.” He moved away.

I nodded, “Be sure that I will.”

Alicia and Melody joined Mikey by the door, “We’ll be here again on Wednesday.”

I nodded and then they left. I turned back to Gerard and I noticed that my mom was standing on the opposite side of the bed. She smiled at me, “We need to get going too. Visiting hours are almost over.”

I nodded and my mom walked out the door. I leaned over Gerard and lightly pressed my lips to his forehead, “I love you.”

He smiled and held me where I was, “I love you too, Frankie.”

He let go of me and I raced after my mom. I was thinking about how I wouldn’t be able to see him again until the day of the surgery because I was helping the new neighbors set up some stuff... I felt bad for not telling Gerard that, but I guess it was to late now.
Sign up to rate and review this story