Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I'll Never Let Them Hurt You

Fifteen

by thatcrazedfan 3 reviews

Sorry about the wait. We lost internet for a while. We have it back now, so expect updates! :)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2010-05-26 - Updated: 2010-05-26 - 733 words - Complete

0Unrated
Nikki's POV

"Nikki...?" I sat up on my bed, startled by the sound of Jacob's voice coming from the other side of my door.

"Jacob?" I called. I really hoped that it was him and that I wasn't dreaming.

"Yea. Can I come in?"

I nodded even though he couldn't see, "Sure."

The door opened, and sure enough, it was Jacob that walked in. I glanced at my clock and noticed that school would have gotten out about an hour ago. He sat down on my bed beside me and wrapped his arm around me. He smiled, "Sick, huh?"

I nodded, "I've been throwing up all day..."

"Oh..." He grabbed my hand, "You're all sweaty."

I nodded, "Yea, but I've been freezing all day."

He reached around me and grabbed my blanket. He draped it over my shoulders and wrapped both his arms around me. I felt much warmer. I smiled, "You really are the best."

He smirked, "I try."

I smiled, "Today really sucked until you showed up."

He nodded, "I know what you mean, I waited outside in the parking lot for you until the very last minute." he laughed, "I was almost late to class."

I nodded and we went silent. We had only been sitting there for a few minutes before I threw my hands to my mouth and ran into the bathroom. As I emptied my stomach, I felt Jacob put one of his hands on my back, and he grabbed my hair out of my face with the other one. When I was finished, I leaned my head against the side of the toilet. Jacob wrapped his arms around my waist, and pulled me closer to his body when I started shivering.

After a few seconds of silence, I groaned.

"What, Nikki?" Jacob asked, pulling me closer to him.

I shook my head, "My headache came back... again."

He nodded, "Where is your Tylenol?" He stood up, leaving me leaning against the toilet.

"In the medicine cabinet." I watched him open the cabinet and look for the bottle of Tylenol.

After about a minute, he shut it and turned to look at me, "There isn't any up there."

I sighed and I moved to the sink. I opened the door and started searching. I knew I had some in here somewhere...

I stopped searching as I came across an unopened box of tampons. I froze. I had bought those a week ago, because I was going to need them in the next few days... I counted in my head, three times. Each time the numbers added up to one thing; I was three days late...

I shut the door. I looked up at Jacob and then put my head in my hands and start bawling. This couldn't be happening. Everything in my life was just starting to get good again, and then it had to be ruined...

I don't know how long I had been crying, but it had been a while before Jacob said anything, "Nikki...? What's wrong?"

I shook my head, not wanting to look up at his face.

I felt his hand on my back and he whispered, "What's wrong?"

I opened the door and grabbed the box of tampons. I practically threw them at him. I glanced at him, and he was just sitting there, holding the box in his free hand. He smiled, "Nikki... What exactly are you trying to tell me?"

I sighed, "I'm three days late..."

Jacob froze. He threw the box on the floor and then looked at me again, "Wha-- How?"

"My dad brought home this guy... it was before Frank, and he... well, you get the point." My tears started coming more heavily as I realized what he must have been thinking. He probably wanted to break up with me. I was more of a lost-cause than he thought...

"Nikki..." He wrapped his arms around me and kissed me lightly on my forehead.

At the moment, there was no doubt in my mind that Jacob was meant to be with me. It felt to me like no matter what I did or said, he would always stick by my side. I felt guilty for ever thinking that maybe we weren't meant to be. It was completely obvious that nothing could separate us. We were inseparable, and I was glad that I had allowed him into my life.
Sign up to rate and review this story