Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Base/Line

Unique, Too

by Monoshiri 0 reviews

Sakon deals with one of the problems common to twin brothers in his own way...

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Characters: Other - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2006-04-24 - Updated: 2006-04-24 - 356 words

2Funny
"We're back. Mission successful."

"We figured as much. Have you reported to Kabuto ye-um. Sakon?"

"Yes, what?"

"You've got something on your face, um...want a washcloth?"

A despairing sigh. "Took you long enough to notice. It's not-"

"It's a tattoo, Jiroubou, you unobservant fatass, it's a fucking tattoo! Holy shit, fairy boy, I never thought you'd have the balls to get one on your face!"

"Ooh, nice detailing on the kanji, there. What's it say? 'I'm easy?'"

"Shut up before I knot all six of your arms behind your damn head, Kidoumaru. It says 'special', okay?"

"Naah, I think it says 'If found, please return to Sutsumiru Mental Hospital, Room 31'-hey, HEY, no activating your curse seals in the rec room, dammit! Oi, Ukon, wake up, your brother's being irrational."

"Doesn't that fucking psychotic freak from Sand have something similar to that?"

"No, his is on his forehead, and mine is on my cheek, okay? Now let's see you guys mix me and Ukon up again!"

"Why is it so noisy in here? I'm trying to rest."

"A-ah, Kimimaro-sama, we didn't realize you were here, um-"

"What exactly is that thing on Sakon's face?"

"...it's a tattoo."

"It looks like he was trying to eat yakitori and missed his mouth in the process. How foolish. Where is Kabuto-sensei?"

"Upstairs, I think."

"Ah." Footsteps leading out of the room, coughing, a door slammed.

"Is he gone?"

"I think so."

"Not half a second too soon, in my opinion. Hey, faggot, what the hell are you doing?"

"Clearly none of you appreciate the subtle identifying nuances of body art..."

"You bastard, you're washing it off! That was a temporary tattoo?"

"Of course! If you think I'd let some guy with a needle near my face, you're nuttier than Kimimaro!"

"...you chickenshit bastard."

"No fair winding us up like that."

"Well, there's unique, and then there's just stupid. Besides, I could always try glittering blue eyeshadow as an alternative."

A second sigh, identical to the first but from a different set of lips. "Does anyone know how one goes about disowning a relative you're sharing a body with?"
Sign up to rate and review this story